A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 302,968
Currently Running With Scissors:
472 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Work Your Theme ATC Swap Round 1 Gallery  (Read 12134 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MichellesCraftBasket
~Michelle

I wanna make that, too!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2011 11:11:44 PM »

OK, WOW! 
#1 I totally just looked at this for the first time today thinking, "Hey, aren't I supposed to be posting these somewhere or something?" 
#2 You all are AMAZINGLY talented.  All of you who get a card from me, do not post it because I will be embarrassed by it's lack of the talent everyone else so clearly has!  You guys totally rock!!!!  I feel like a dweeb.  (Hee, hee, I don't remember the last time I said that!  Maybe 2nd grade??)

Anyway, here are the ATC's that I received so far!!  OK, just kidding, I don't know how to post images!  HELP!  My ATCs are super cool and I want to share, too!!!!!!!!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I <3 personal swaps!  Wanna swap ATCs??  Cheesy

I need a cover for my laptop - Can you make one?  Wanna do a Personal Swap for it?

Work Your Theme ATC Swap - Waiting for feedback!
Check out my new stuff @ http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.221243924562212.65906.147277021958903&l=7158a825ea&
gozer
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2011 05:58:27 AM »

jmiller614, LOVE the pink bird in the cage. Gorgeous! I love those colors and the little butterfly at the bottom. I love everything about it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2011 06:42:19 AM »

yes, but do NOT set them on fire. I learned that from an ATC. LOL!!! Who made the zombies on fire ATC? I feel like I need to give them a shout out.

*gets her box of ATCs and starts looking through them* ah, here it is!  The flaming zombie card is from ... ACK, the back of the card isn't signed!!!  Ok, I will find it. 

After much searching through the galleries, the flaming zombie card I got was from Usagi-chan.  "DO NOT USE FIRE!  The only thing worse than undead hordes trying to eat your brain is undead hordes trying to eat your brain WHITE ON FIRE!"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
Lionne
brain and food color eating were-zombie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2011 07:13:38 AM »

I'm glad you like the cards I made for you. Lydia and the green birds were my favourites, and it was hard to give them away.

BTW, I wrote a part of a fairytale on the background of the green birds. It's from "The Golden Bird"in German. This is the translation:

The youth lay down beneath the tree, but kept awake, and did not let sleep master him. When it struck twelve, something rustled through the air, and in the moonlight he saw a bird coming whose feathers were all shining with gold. The bird alighted on the tree, and had just plucked off an apple, when the youth shot an arrow at him. The bird flew off, but the arrow had struck his plumage, and one of his golden feathers fell down. The youth picked it up, and the next morning took it to the King and told him what he had seen in the night. The King called his council together, and everyone declared that a feather like this was worth more than the whole kingdom. "If the feather is so precious," declared the King, "one alone will not do for me; I must and will have the whole bird!"

When I was a kid it was one of my favourite fairytales.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/lionne

I'm interested in personal swaps.
For a project I'm in need of Christmas countdown inchies! If you're interested and/or want more information feel free to pm me.
yzag
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2011 08:18:27 AM »

The zombie is fantastic, and the birds are beautiful. Lionne what a great fairy tale. What a talented group of ladies we have. I hope my work is up to par.  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged
WideEyedLife
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2011 08:23:01 AM »

I got a couple of great ATCs this week!  Smiley  Both are for my Countdown to Thanksgiving theme.

From mintdawn, number 12.  I love the bright cheerful colors, especially the corn, and the black frame.  This is beautiful!

And here's an equally beautiful number 14, from MichellesCraftBaske t.  Such adorable 3D elements, and great use of distress inks!

These are such wonderful cards!  I really like them, and am so excited to be getting closer to getting my advent calendar done!  Thanks so much, ladies!  Looking forward to more fun swaps with you!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
yzag
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2011 08:30:08 AM »

oohh I love them both! Look at the cute little details on 14. Very nice
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MichellesCraftBasket
~Michelle

I wanna make that, too!!

« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2011 06:06:55 PM »

Yay!  I'm glad you like my 14!  I was playing around on YouTube, discovered Tim Holtz and was addicted.  FINALLY, had a few dollars for some of his distress inks and I LOVE THEM!!!  Those and my homemade Shimmer Mists.  Anyone who gets an ATC from me can expect to have at least one of these techniques on them!!  Smiley 

Anyway, I tried to make very "fall" colors.  SO FUN! 

I LOVE SWAPPING ATCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (<-------  Yes, that was me screaming at the top of my lungs!) 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I need a cover for my laptop - Can you make one?  Wanna do a Personal Swap for it?

Check out my new stuff @ http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.221243924562212.65906.147277021958903&l=7158a825ea&
MichellesCraftBasket
~Michelle

I wanna make that, too!!

« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2011 06:30:04 PM »

OK, thanks, jmiller614, for the tutorial on how to post pictures!  So, without further ado, here are the ATCs that I have received so far!

First, I have the t for my teacher-themed name (Mrs. Smith,) from MintDawn!  Make sure that you notice that the array of colors behind my "t" are colored pencils!  Yay!

Next I have my letter "B" for my Pirate ABC's, from jmiller614!  I LOVE it, including the sword that's still in the body  Here is "B is for Bones:"

Now, this is from a personal swap, but Jillybeans IS in my group, and it DOES go with my theme, so I'm sneaking it in here!  For my Pirate ABC's, "Grog!"

LOVE THEM ALL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mintdawn
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2011 04:42:29 PM »

I received two eyeball themed ATCs today.

The first is from CuriousCoffee. A well inked anime style eyeball.

and

An eyeball daiquiri complete with umbrella came from yzag. (its prolly an eyeball highball  Tongue)

thanks so much for these tiny works of art.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Wear Hats in New York
How to Pick the Right Bag for Your Outfit
How to Pick Sunglasses for Your Face Shape
How to Mix Cheap With Expensive Pieces
How to Wear a Fedora
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...