A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 302,968
Currently Running With Scissors:
477 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Work Your Theme ATC Swap Round 1 (SIGNUPS CLOSED; MAIL BY 9/20/11)  (Read 7293 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MichellesCraftBasket
~Michelle

I wanna make that, too!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: September 08, 2011 11:18:55 PM »

Sooooooooooo, this is the first time I even read this board.  HELLO???  I've been missing out!!!!!!  Smiley

I love that the "." in my name is going to be on a separate card!  I guess it's the teacher in me!!

I also wish I had signed up for more.  Let's start another swap - "Round 2!!"  Oh wait, I won't be able to join that one....  I need feedback on this first since it's my first swap!  Smiley  Like a few of you, these are my first ATCs and I LOVE them!  Although jmiller's is driving me to insanity!  I think I've started and trashed it about 17 times.  I'm sending this one tomorrow, though.

Sorry, I'm new and a dork and didn't claim ANYTHING!  Just PM'd like a dork and did what I was told.  But, I think I'm ok and didn't overlap anything.  I love the Harry Potter "F" that I did for jillybeans, totally happy with the "14" for WideEyedLife's Thanksgiving countdown, know exactly what I'm going to do for my "K is for," and (like I said) HATE the Hanging Garden of Babylon with a passion!  Smiley  I've given it the alternate name of "Grrrrrr!"  I'm just kidding about the hate.  The challenge was good for me!

SO, I have one ready for the mailbox and then my last one all figured out in my head - AND THEN I'M DONE!  Sad  I want another group!  I have an entire alphabet to fill up with pirates and I only have 4 letters!  Cry  But, the letters that I have so far are AWESOME!  OK, I'm going to bed now...  Yeah right, who am I kidding??  I'm going to work on an ATC!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I <3 personal swaps!  Wanna swap ATCs??  Cheesy

I need a cover for my laptop - Can you make one?  Wanna do a Personal Swap for it?

Work Your Theme ATC Swap - Waiting for feedback!
Check out my new stuff @ http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.221243924562212.65906.147277021958903&l=7158a825ea&
gozer
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

« Reply #101 on: September 09, 2011 12:09:41 PM »

jmiller614's chastity is my last card. It was a killer too! I thought, oh yeah, I know exactly what I will do...hmmm, why does that look so bad? let me try this...Ugh, even worse. Okay let's start over. Okay, okay. Let's wiki this "chastity" to give me a better idea of what I am up against. LOL! In the end I think I have a pretty good idea for it and I liked the challenge. I thought about being funny, throwing a mermaid on it and saying she has no parts so of course she is pure! LOL!
 I am going to PM about the pirate ABC's to see what letter's you have left. Maybe we can do a personal swap to keep it moving!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jmiller614
« Reply #102 on: September 12, 2011 04:06:43 PM »

Great cards thus far everyone!

Just over a week to go until send outs although quite a few have been sent (and received already).

For those in Groups 1, 2, and 3, I am puttnig a slight hitch in the mailing problem as I will be in Florida for work the last two weeks of September and possibly the first of October. If you need feedback right away (first swap or you want to join another swap and your swaps are at a maximum) please message me and I will get you feedback even if I am not there to receive.

For everyone else, I will still be with a computer so feedback as usual!

Merry crafting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jmiller614
« Reply #103 on: September 12, 2011 04:08:12 PM »

I also apologize for my themes as they seem to have brought out "grrrrrr" moments in a few. I have decided to make one for my own theme that I have left and I have already scrapped an attempt.

Maybe in the future a requirement will be that you make one yourself so that you know how much anguish you are putting others through...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gozer

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

« Reply #104 on: September 12, 2011 06:39:45 PM »

That's okay. I actually liked the challenge. Also I felt better because I didn't give alternatives for my theme. LOL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #105 on: September 13, 2011 04:03:46 PM »

I also apologize for my themes as they seem to have brought out "grrrrrr" moments in a few. I have decided to make one for my own theme that I have left and I have already scrapped an attempt.

Maybe in the future a requirement will be that you make one yourself so that you know how much anguish you are putting others through...

Lol, they were a rather difficult theme, and I kept thinking to myself how I was ever going to pull them off. but I did, and I think they turned out quite good with minimal difficulties.

I got gozer's leftover U and we found out why no one claimed it.  LOL.  I ended up using an obscure quote to fulfill it.  ^_^  I still had fun making it.  It was my fourth Lost letter for her.  ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
Mod35tBabe
« Reply #106 on: September 14, 2011 07:30:33 AM »

I'm going away from Thursday (Aus time) to Sunday so if one of my partner's PMs me and I don't answer, please don't stress. I will make sure I reply Sunday night my time Smiley Have a good weekend
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please',I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
41 SWAPS COMPLETE
2 IN PROCESS

~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
WideEyedLife
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #107 on: September 15, 2011 12:48:00 PM »

Just letting my partners know that I haven't forgotten about them.   Wink  I have two of my three made up, and will be sending those out within the next couple of days.  The last one I will be sure and have done and sent before the deadline.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Brackish Potato
« Reply #108 on: September 16, 2011 08:31:21 AM »

I'm working on a pirate card for Michelle and I thought everyone needed to know that International Talk Like a Pirate Day is Monday, September 19th. Plan accordingly.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists.

"Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!" -Dr. Seuss
MichellesCraftBasket
~Michelle

I wanna make that, too!!

« Reply #109 on: September 17, 2011 01:51:19 PM »

I <3 you, Brackish Potato!!!  September 19th IS International Talk Like A Pirate Day and I am soooo stoked you brought it up!  Every year, I make eye patches with my students and they call me Captain all day.  It's awesome!  I've been out of the classroom so far this year (because of my back surgery,) but I am going back on Monday...  What a perfect day to introduce myself to my students!  With eye patches and a whole lot of "matey's!!" 

I love my pirate ABCs that I've gotten so far and I am really excited for the ones I have coming!  If anyone wants to make one and do a personal swap, I'm in!  I need to complete my collection and I have a loooooooong way to go!

Lastly, I am so happy that I found this site!  I have been having so much fun and all of the people that I've "met" on here are awesome!  You guys are so nice and funny and talented and creative.  It's amazing!  Thanks for letting me be a part of the group!!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I <3 personal swaps!  Wanna swap ATCs??  Cheesy

I need a cover for my laptop - Can you make one?  Wanna do a Personal Swap for it?

Work Your Theme ATC Swap - Waiting for feedback!
Check out my new stuff @ http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.221243924562212.65906.147277021958903&l=7158a825ea&
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Glass Blowing: How to Prepare Newspaper for Heat Protection
How to Marver Glass
How to Color Blown Glass
Glory Hole Tips for Glass Blowing
How to Decorate Hand Blown Glass
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...