A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 308,206
Currently Running With Scissors:
380 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Portal & Friends Swap Gallery  (Read 15743 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Interrobam
she-who-is-relatively-good-at-several-things

as human as humanly possible

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2011 08:07:38 PM »

That lemon hoop is adorable! And the hat! I love the colors and the subtle design.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mini Halloween Swap: Package: SENT and RECEIVED

Pinterest
queenofmarigold
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2011 12:53:01 AM »

Received purringcat's parcel this afternoon - the family did not understand why I was so excited. I was definitely spoiled, the items are all adorable and there were some unexpected extras too.

The wrapping was so cute, and inside...

Adorable felt Cube pillow, so soft and snuggly. Below that was...

The "receive cube" symbol, cross-stitched, and beneath THAT -

The cake, felt on canvas, just waiting for a place on the wall.

And just when I thought I was done unpacking, I saw some extras hiding underneath.

So, like I said - so spoiled! And that scarf is amazing, I'm such a sucker for paisley.

Thank you purringcat   Grin
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011 12:53:39 AM by queenofmarigold » THIS ROCKS   Logged
onceinlovewithAmy
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2011 10:04:51 AM »

Woohoo! More receives! That pillow is awesome! I've been wanting to make something like that for a LONG time but have never gotten around to it! But I don't think mine would have turned out that well. lol. Awesome job, purringcat!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lelila
geek.

nerd love.

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2011 11:15:14 AM »

omg the pillow!! I love it, that's a super clever idea. I've always been wigged out by the idea of doing the entire cube, but that's so smart!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will private swap for handspun yarn!

My wists.

KER+ Exp+ SPM+(+) Bam++@ Syn+@ Wool+(+)@ Stash++ Scale- Fin--  Ent+ Tex++ Lace++ Int-@ Flat++ Circ+(-) DPN+ !Swatch-- FO+ WIP++ W+@ ALTSw(++)
purringcat
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2011 03:20:04 PM »

I'm so glad you like the pillow, I was really pleased with how it turned out! And that you like everything else, too Smiley This was such an awesome swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interrobam
she-who-is-relatively-good-at-several-things

as human as humanly possible

« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2011 07:52:30 PM »

Does everyone have their fingers over their wist/pintrest button? Because if not, I recommend you put it there right now, because I got my package from lelila last night and it is phenomenal. (Also picture voluptuous post is picture voluptuous, so prepare yourselves)

First up. The package was very cute, with awesome tape, a drawing of a flaming lemon on one side, and this on the other side:

I open it up and I see all of these pretty orange and blue packages, which is the best:

Right now I'm just going to say that the best thing about this package was that every time I opened a bundle I thought 'This is the best part of the package!' Every. Single. Time.

The first thing I opened were these great portal mirrors:

(You can see me grinning in glee in the picture)

And then. THEN. MY OWN LEMON GRENADE!

I am so ready to burn life's house down! Then I opened this button bracelet:

(Check out the portal-y ones at the end!) This bracelet is double ironic because she not only based it off one from my wist which I only wisted because I saw it on her wist, but the closure is one that I nearly used myself on her bracelet. (The colors are much brighter irl, my dorm lights made everything look dull) After that I unfolded this fantastic GLaDOS bag! (And to be honest it's better than the one I gave her Tongue )

Close up!

I think it might be based on the wallet I made where PotatOS has a speech bubble with a heart crossed out, but I'm not sure. She also sent this great retro!Aperture shirt.

I wore it to orientation and made two friends as a direct result. After that I opened up a nice note from her, which contained stickers!

Here I am wearing my swag:

And here's a bonus shot to show that the portals are working excellently:

Lelila, has been super fun swapping with you, and needless to say I am beyond pleased with my package! Thank you so so sooo much!  Grin

« Last Edit: August 25, 2011 07:54:15 PM by Interrobam » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mini Halloween Swap: Package: SENT and RECEIVED

Pinterest
Alchamy513
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Watson's Warriors

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2011 08:11:53 PM »

I LOVE the GLaDOS bag. I really love the one you sent her too, don't know which is my fave (although I love the little <3 speech bubble). And the mirrors are too cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
lelila
geek.

nerd love.

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2011 08:16:33 AM »

heee!! yeah um, I think that it's possible interrobam and I are somehow magically the same person. I was about halfway through my projects when I got her box and I was like OMG bracelet and bag and they're like the SAME as what I'm making ack what do I do! but I figured hey. there can never be too much glados in the world  Tongue (and I super duper love my bag!! knitting project has already been transferred over to it Cheesy) that bracelet story is awesome, hahah! oh, and here's another is-interrobam-the-same-person-as-me moment: this was one of the pictures I took before sending  Tongue

I had SUCH A FREAKING BLAST with this swap!!! <3 <3 <3 and yay for meeting my internet twinsie XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will private swap for handspun yarn!

My wists.

KER+ Exp+ SPM+(+) Bam++@ Syn+@ Wool+(+)@ Stash++ Scale- Fin--  Ent+ Tex++ Lace++ Int-@ Flat++ Circ+(-) DPN+ !Swatch-- FO+ WIP++ W+@ ALTSw(++)
Alchamy513
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Watson's Warriors

« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2011 08:40:48 AM »

You guys were destined to be partners!

Haha, so looking at the gallery I see almost everything that I made (some with different materials, but still)... I feel like a copycat!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
onceinlovewithAmy
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2011 01:43:04 PM »

Oh man, those mirrors!! Cool!

I'm supposed to be getting mine today; it says "out for delivery" so I've been watching out the window for it all day!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Whooops!
@Home This Weekend: Curtains!
September 21, 2016 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...