A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,200
Currently Running With Scissors:
616 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Portal & Friends Swap Gallery  (Read 11693 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

onceinlovewithAmy
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2011 06:38:14 PM »

Love the cross stitch! I hope my gift is as well received! Smiley I worked so hard on one of the pieces I had to start over twice. I'm doing 4 points without extras...so I hope it doesn't seem too small.
I'm a little paranoid that mine will seem small, so I hope they balance out Smiley Especially got paranoid after seeing what Interrobam sent!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cherry Massacre
Where geek and crochet meet

Kitty's and crochet make the world go round

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2011 08:22:38 AM »

Love the cross stitch! I hope my gift is as well received! Smiley I worked so hard on one of the pieces I had to start over twice. I'm doing 4 points without extras...so I hope it doesn't seem too small.
I'm a little paranoid that mine will seem small, so I hope they balance out Smiley Especially got paranoid after seeing what Interrobam sent!

Hahahhaa same here! I sent the pictures of the things I have made to Interrobam just to make sure I've done enough  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interrobam
she-who-is-relatively-good-at-several-things

as human as humanly possible

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2011 02:51:50 PM »

What can I say, I have a disease, specifically OCD (obsessive crafting disorder) Roll Eyes

In other news leila's package arrived at my home! Unfortunatley, I'm not at my home, I'm at college, so my parents are bringing it to me in a few days.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mini Halloween Swap: Package: SENT and RECEIVED

Pinterest
onceinlovewithAmy
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2011 04:00:44 PM »

In other news leila's package arrived at my home! Unfortunatley, I'm not at my home, I'm at college, so my parents are bringing it to me in a few days.
My partner's at her dorm, too, so even though the package I sent arrived at her house, she's not there to get it. But she'll have it soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

astriusstar

For Science you monster.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2011 09:44:54 PM »

Oh my goodness! what awesome crafts! I love everything.. that charm bracelet is amazing! My husband even commented on how awesome everything is!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

purringcat
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2011 11:42:43 PM »

Prepare to be amazed, fellow Portal-swappers, at what the amazing queenofmarigold has sent me!

Check out the cute wrapping...and each parcel had a little tag on it, with things like "Wear Me!" and "Hang Me!" on them. So cute!

A lemon grenade cross-stich hoop to add to my tiny (but fast-growing) hoop collection! I love it!

My very own weighted companion cube! I know these are a bitch to make, because I made one for my brother, so thank you so much for making me one! It's so adorable!

The best thing of all...a knitted Portal hat! It's so soft and warm, and I LOVE IT! I love the pale pink and grey, and I love the little braided flats. I can't wait to be somewhere cold so I can wear it.

And, even though I have a coldsore and am slobbing on my day off work, here is a (terrible) action shot of me in the hat Smiley

Thank you so, so much queenofmarigold Smiley

« Last Edit: August 23, 2011 11:44:06 PM by purringcat » THIS ROCKS   Logged

BoomerBile
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2011 05:54:53 AM »

LOVE IT!
The hat is cute on you, and the hoop is awesome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lelila
geek.

nerd love.

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2011 06:11:04 AM »

eeee, I love the tiny companion cube!! and the lemon hoop is amazing! <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will private swap for handspun yarn!

My wists.

KER+ Exp+ SPM+(+) Bam++@ Syn+@ Wool+(+)@ Stash++ Scale- Fin--  Ent+ Tex++ Lace++ Int-@ Flat++ Circ+(-) DPN+ !Swatch-- FO+ WIP++ W+@ ALTSw(++)
onceinlovewithAmy
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2011 10:08:19 AM »

Amazing! That companion cube is freaking awesome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

queenofmarigold
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2011 07:19:03 PM »

The hat looks like it is just as comfy as it's meant to be - I was a little worried about the fit because I've messed up on the edging on previous hats, but this one ended up pretty stretchy. You're kinda right about the cube being a pain to make, too. That thing had forty-something pieces? So the sewing together was fairly nightmarish!
I was struggling to think of something else to do when I had one of those moments where you sit up and shout something that means nothing to anybody else - this time it was "of course - a lemon grenade!". My mother must have thought I was having a stroke or something.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Salty Snack Medley
How to Make Smothered Potatoes
How to Make a Ahi Tuna Hawaiian Style
Stuffed Pepers Recipe
Homemade French Fries Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Ticket Stub Shadowbox
Fishy fishy fishy...
Tute Tuesday: Fascinators

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...