A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 296,761
Currently Running With Scissors:
452 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 36
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: One Tiny Stuffie Swap - Round 7 (Sign-ups Closed, Sendout 9/6)  (Read 17694 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

p.kok
« Reply #250 on: August 26, 2011 09:06:19 AM »

sent! I'm pretty proud of myself, it turned out pretty good for my second try of making a stuffie. In  my humble opinion anyways, i hope pjr107 has the same one:).

Off to enjoy the beautiful coasts of Croatia now...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tygermane
Addicted to crafting

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #251 on: August 26, 2011 03:44:22 PM »

Still brainstorming here, still unsure of what to make.  Still narrowing it down, I've had a few ideas, then though about them a little more and decided that i didn't like the ideas.  So again, back to square one, but this time I think I have an idea of what I'm going to do Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AniMei
« Reply #252 on: August 26, 2011 03:58:20 PM »

Hey everyone, just checking in! Yes, I'm still here......work has been crazy this week and I got hardly any craftin' done.....I'll be sure to make the most of Saturday and Sunday Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mama24boyz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #253 on: August 26, 2011 06:38:50 PM »

I'm here too.  I've got a busy weekend though with the twins bday, be back to crafting on Tuesday!  I'm so envious of all you american moms with your kids already back in school. UGH!  I've still got 2 - 3 weeks!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
BirdBones

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: August 27, 2011 12:13:45 AM »

werkin werkin werkin over here!!!  birdbones and i agreed on extras, so i will most likely be sending at or around the send out deadline.  i'm already looking at what i have done so far, and am finding the thought of putting it in a box to go on its long trip hard to bear...but it'll have the best home in the world with its new friend. Grin

Oh , YES, it will! Most of my sockmonsters have moved out, because people keep having unexpected birthdays. So it will have it's own special place where I can always look at it ( if I will be able to not keep it with me at all times Grin)
*eek, exited!*
I'm still working myself and can't keep but hoping I will finish this weekend, but just because things always happen and new ideas just kind of sneak up on you, I'm glad to have until the 6th to send.... Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BirdBones

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: August 27, 2011 08:23:07 AM »

... on a personal note: I'm in the Ugly Christmas sweater swap as well and we're looking for ONE more, juuuuust one more person to come join the ugly side. *tempt, tempt* Pleeeeeeease , you guys are all so much fun and have a great sense of humor, won't at least one of you come play "let's be totally horrible" with us? I'm sure, rainbow poo and other such creations are acceptable decorations for an ugly Xmas sweater...... Maybe one could make a Zombie-Santa-sweater or some such weirdness......
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Strangebee
« Reply #256 on: August 27, 2011 12:53:50 PM »

Between work, babysitting, and teething son I got stuff cut out and am in the process of embellishing! I'm so excited and REALLY hope this works the way my brain sees it. *shuffles feet a little*  Grin

It always looks so awesome in your head doesn't it? And sometimes you try to make what your head says looks cool and it looks horrible! Wink
heheh My hands don't often listen to what my head is saying too.  I just try and think of it as the 2nd (or third or fourth..) cousin to the original idea.  And besides, all stuffies need lovin, especially if they aren't "perfect" Grin
(I formed that idea when I was quite young.  It's all Ernie and Bert's fault.  Anyone remember the Martian squeezy toy incident?  Bert didn't like it because it was odd, so Ernie felt sorry for it?  The story of my life Grin)

It actually came out looking quite a bit like it was in my head just a few things I found were funky to me but my friends and family say they are FINE LEAVE IT ALONE....I'm finishing an extra thing now that I'd started after I finished since it needed a friend.
Haha. I am a big fan of funky toys as well. I always feel sorry for the sad lonely ones unless they're totally creepy in a not awesome way...I don't even know if that makes any sense. I had to baby sit until after 10pm when I got up for my other job at 6am so I am moving a little slow.
So, now I'm just waiting till I get paid on the first so I can send out to my lovely partner Susanab. Meandering over to post in the gallery now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Strangebee
« Reply #257 on: August 27, 2011 01:12:43 PM »

I almost forgot. Here's a hint, susanab! The neon green is my blanket I was using for pictures. Haha.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sewmess

Even Mini crafts!

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: August 27, 2011 02:12:34 PM »

I thought I'd make a third possible attempt.  Turns out it's been cursed or something, because it's not working: probably because it's so. . .normal.  Or my arthritis is acting up.  I've got good ones done, so I may call it a day on this one.

ANYWAY: I think I'll be good to send on Tuesday - my next day off from work when the PO is actually open.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011 02:14:24 PM by sewmess - Reason: Too Spoilery » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Reclaiming my Crafting heritage one stitch at a time.
SpookyPooky
~Where monsters and Wonderland come to life~

I myself am, strange and unusual.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #259 on: August 27, 2011 02:29:18 PM »

Just checking in! I am having a hectic month, but this week is my week to sit down and do my stuffie. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 36 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Fake Vomit
How to Carve a Pumpkin
How to Make Fake Blood
Everyday DIY: Teacher Gifts
Everyday DIY: Back to School With Love
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...