A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,560
Currently Running With Scissors:
741 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Home Sweet Home Swap  (Read 619 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

plumbucket

Guard girl/Craftster

View Profile
« on: August 08, 2011 07:57:44 AM »

(http://loveforhomessac.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/home-sweet-home2.jpg)

I, like many of my friends, am moving off-campus this year into a beautiful house in my downtown area.  I know there are a ton of domestic divas here in Craftster land, as well as people who just like to have a little prettiness in their homes.

I was thinking that it would be nice to do some sort of swap that involves household goodies.  Whether it be a set of napkins, a tablecloth, an embroidered wall hanging, a rug, a spoon rest, curtains, or what have you, I think this would be a nice thing to set up.

It seems that this month is packed with swaps, but I did not have a particular month in mind.  I've only participated in one swap so far, so I can't organize it unfortunately.

Is there anyone that would be interested in organizing this, and is there anyone that can see themselves participating in it?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Guardie for life.

I am really interested in doing a personal swap, especially for greener things like reusable lady items, wool dryer balls, or other such things.  I can knit, sew, draw, and put things together in pretty neat ways.  Please PM me if you're interested.
craftyorange
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011 10:34:53 AM »

I would love to participate! I just moved into a new apartment, and would love some cute things to put in there. It's looking a little bare and boring right now. I also have only done one swap, and cannot organize, but if someone would, I would love to join.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mink_bikini

A very proud Craftster best of 2012 awardee

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011 07:46:35 PM »

Oooooh love the sounds of this, I'm all out of organising juice at the moment though  Undecided. All I seem to be making recently is homey stuff since we finally bought our own place. Would love to get in on this  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

plumbucket

Guard girl/Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011 11:10:23 PM »

I'm definitely willing to wait if I need to, and it might just end up being better that way anyway.  I'm looking out for swaps that I can join so that I can organize, so it may be a bit, but hopefully it gets to happen.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Guardie for life.

I am really interested in doing a personal swap, especially for greener things like reusable lady items, wool dryer balls, or other such things.  I can knit, sew, draw, and put things together in pretty neat ways.  Please PM me if you're interested.
sweatereyes

We are but lovers.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011 08:05:11 AM »

I am in home decorating fever right now.. I might be able to craft some house-y stuff for other people too (and it would be fun to have some crafty stuff I didn't actually make, lol).  But.. I can't promise I can join, it will depend on when it is and what not. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ill weave your names into my ribcage; lock your hearts inside my chest.
Regain the passion I once carried; do away with all the rest.
I tore the sickness from your bodies; smashed its head against the bricks.
I made a castle from its bones that you may always dwell in it.
LaddyB88
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2011 04:49:13 AM »

Oohh Id love to join in on this! Ill be moving soon so it'd be nice to get some crafty bits in my new place Cheesy x
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<3 Lover of personal swaps! <3
 Harry Potter Personal Swap Please?!
camezzo
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2011 06:10:39 AM »

I'd love to participate! I'll me making my last move off campus in the spring, so home sweet home will be brand new to me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I have no plans to die today."
 I would however, like to learn to knit.
http://pinterest.com/camezzo
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Hair Care Tips for Women
African American Hair Care Tips
How to Assess Thinning Hair
How to Fix Dull Hair Color
How to Make Voluminous Hair Last All Day
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...