A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,608
Currently Running With Scissors:
663 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Local Attractions (t-shirt & small) (SIGNUP 8/7/'11-8/17/'11; MAIL BY 9/14/'11)  (Read 10585 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Gr33nT3a
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2011 02:12:12 PM »

Anyone possibly interested in stuff from Hawaii?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Běifāng yǒu jiārn, jush r dl. Y g qīng rn chng, zi g qīng rn gu. Nng b zhī qīng chng yǔ qīng gu. Jiārn nn zi d.
北方有佳人,绝世而独立。一顾倾人城,再顾倾人国。宁不知倾城与倾国。佳人难再得。
amymarie78
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2011 03:35:40 PM »

I would be for sure!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkleo
Crochet Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2011 04:50:45 PM »

Who wouldn't be!?! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2011 07:43:20 PM »

To paraphrase what amymarie and pinkleo have already said, YEAH!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gr33nT3a
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2011 02:00:31 AM »

Ha ha. I guess that answers that question. I think I'll fill out that Q'nnaire tonight then.

I don't know why I was even concerned about it. I just saw so many people on the east coast and for some reason thought they would want stuff from the east coast (which honestly doesn't make much sense, but I'm not running on a lot of sleep lately. lol)

This looks like a really low-stress fun swap though. I just wish I had stuff from my hometown in California. I'm just stationed in Hawaii, but there are plenty of things I've come to love about this place that would be fun to share with others!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Běifāng yǒu jiārn, jush r dl. Y g qīng rn chng, zi g qīng rn gu. Nng b zhī qīng chng yǔ qīng gu. Jiārn nn zi d.
NeedToCraft

"But why is the rum gone?" - Jack Sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2011 03:29:11 AM »

How can i get the moderators permission? Sad I'm only 13...
I'm sorry, but you can't. Sad  The permission was given to those who swapped prior to the age change.

Per the Swap Rules:
You are at least 16 years old. If you are under 16 and have already successfully swapped on Craftster, please contact the Help Desk for approval.

This means that anyone who was under 16 and had swapped before this rule was in place could receive and exemption. Since this member is new and has never swapped, she will need to wait until she is 16 to participate.

Now I'm sad Sad I'm from a whole new country - Estonia and I'm sure there's something interesting going on out here... Sad but rules are rules and I never break them... Well then maybe we'll meet after 3 YEARS(so looong) in a swap Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm NOT a normal teenager. Seriously...
amymarie78

« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2011 04:27:04 AM »

Ha ha. I guess that answers that question. I think I'll fill out that Q'nnaire tonight then.

I don't know why I was even concerned about it. I just saw so many people on the east coast and for some reason thought they would want stuff from the east coast (which honestly doesn't make much sense, but I'm not running on a lot of sleep lately. lol)

This looks like a really low-stress fun swap though. I just wish I had stuff from my hometown in California. I'm just stationed in Hawaii, but there are plenty of things I've come to love about this place that would be fun to share with others!

Now we should begin the fight over who would be your best partner match!  I'm invisioning sort of a Celebrity Death Match thing here....  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gr33nT3a
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2011 12:59:35 PM »

Now we should begin the fight over who would be your best partner match!  I'm invisioning sort of a Celebrity Death Match thing here....  Wink

Ha ha ha. Once the organizer reads my questionnaire I don't think it will be that hard to match up. I think I mentioned that I would really love to receive local jam or honey about three times. So yes, anyone with jam or honey is good on my list.

Plus since this is a tourist destination they sell shirts and things by the boatload so it wouldn't be a hardship to have 2 partners. I probably just wouldn't be able to make a larger craft item.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ZidishaLuxe
She's So Unusual

I am Jack's smirking revenge.

« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2011 07:54:47 PM »

This sounds awesome! I definitely think I'll be getting in on this one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

StarFire
Maker of Things.

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2011 10:51:15 PM »

Ha ha ha. Once the organizer reads my questionnaire I don't think it will be that hard to match up. I think I mentioned that I would really love to receive local jam or honey about three times. So yes, anyone with jam or honey is good on my list.

Plus since this is a tourist destination they sell shirts and things by the boatload so it wouldn't be a hardship to have 2 partners. I probably just wouldn't be able to make a larger craft item.

Hmmm.  I live RIGHT NEXT to Missouri.  Missouri is a big honey state...   *winkwinkandnudgenudge to the Mod*  haha!  jk. 

kinda.   =P
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can do personal swaps!  ^_^

Pinterest!  http://pinterest.com/dmlinc2179/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Classic Banana Split Recipe
How to Make Ice-Cream Out of a Tin Can!
The Chocolate Fanatic Shares Tips For Perfect Truffles
Pop Tart Ice Cream Sandwich Now Being Offered
Tasty Summer Grilling: Grilled Fruit and Desserts
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...