A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,143
Currently Running With Scissors:
417 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OTT Game of Thrones Swap (Sign Ups CLOSED Mail By 9/7/11)  (Read 18889 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

squire_inaria
« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2011 06:43:59 PM »

Me too! I want partners!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I swap, you swap, we all swap! I love personal swaps (and I make poppets!) Smiley

Wist-y goodness

Check out my new shop; Ivy Moon Emporium[url]!
AlwaysInspired

Craft Swap Super Hero

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2011 10:30:20 PM »

Partnering has begun while we wait for the last person to sign up! Come on people you know you want to craft this stuff! A OTT swap is a wonderful thing!

I'm so damn used to collating things at work I printed out each persons pm and will partner that way so I can read what each person likes/dislikes and match them with the best match!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

squire_inaria
« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2011 10:42:42 PM »

I'm so damn used to collating things at work I printed out each persons pm and will partner that way so I can read what each person likes/dislikes and match them with the best match!

Don't feel too bad; I did the same thing with the Goddess Swap. It makes it so much easier!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I swap, you swap, we all swap! I love personal swaps (and I make poppets!) Smiley

Wist-y goodness

Check out my new shop; Ivy Moon Emporium[url]!
imera
« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2011 11:36:46 PM »

I'm so excited Cheesy love any OTT swap Cheesy Just happy I signed up before the quota was filled up, I have missed at least 4 great swaps because of that Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Onyxnox
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #74 on: August 18, 2011 05:46:40 AM »

That's what I did for the one swap I organized - it was smaller, but I printed out the questionnaires, highlighted salient points, and started making little piles, and smaller piles, then finally pairs Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
saucyimp
« Reply #75 on: August 18, 2011 06:22:21 AM »

I actually think that's a really brilliant idea. If I ever work up the nerve to organize a swap, I might do the same thing. I do editing at work and I always have to print stuff out to make better edits. I have no idea why but having a physical copy is much easier for me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pops

this kittens' nose demands kisses...

« Reply #76 on: August 18, 2011 08:16:12 AM »

kinaesthetic learning type - you have to do something or hold something physical to retain the information best. i'm the same!
some peopple are audio learners or visual lerners and can just hear something or read it and it stays in but i have to handle paper or re-write things so they stick!

~slight adjustment required: i'm now on a Feast for Crows, (was on 2nd book at the time i signedd up) if that changes the partnering? so i'm much less spoiler-able! (still this and two more books to go though!) ORG - should i resend my app? :S
nothing significant has changed (ie -who i like the best!) so maybe best to stay as it is?

thankyoooo
THIS ROCKS   Logged

banana731

procraftinator extrodinaire

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 18, 2011 06:52:32 PM »

Partnering has begun while we wait for the last person to sign up! Come on people you know you want to craft this stuff! A OTT swap is a wonderful thing!

sweet  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm almost always typing with one hand...
AlwaysInspired

Craft Swap Super Hero

« Reply #78 on: August 18, 2011 08:56:51 PM »

kinaesthetic learning type - you have to do something or hold something physical to retain the information best. i'm the same!
some peopple are audio learners or visual lerners and can just hear something or read it and it stays in but i have to handle paper or re-write things so they stick!

~slight adjustment required: i'm now on a Feast for Crows, (was on 2nd book at the time i signedd up) if that changes the partnering? so i'm much less spoiler-able! (still this and two more books to go though!) ORG - should i resend my app? :S
nothing significant has changed (ie -who i like the best!) so maybe best to stay as it is?

thankyoooo
You should be fine Pops. You can mention it to your partner. I'm going to add Cloverlilly back into the swap and pair you up and send out info's before bed! I leave for a short holiday tomorrow. I will be back Sunday for check in's, but I wanted everyone to have partners before I left so I'm putting off packing to get it done!
I deleted Cloverlillys info so she will have to send a refilled out questionnaire directly to her partner! Sorry! Roll Eyes Partner's in a bit!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AlwaysInspired

Craft Swap Super Hero

« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2011 10:51:13 PM »

Partners are out!

Please check your pm's and make sure you got your partner's info. If there is a problem please pm me asap! Wink
Enjoy your new partners! I'll be gone until Sunday and will check in as soon as i'm home. I'm sure I'll have wifi in the motel and will check Craftster at least once I'm sure to check in!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create Motion Tweens in Flash CS4
How to Open XFL Files from InDesign in Flash CS4
Publishing to Adobe AIR or Flash Player in Flash CS4
How to Use the Deco Tool in Flash CS4
How to Use the Motion Editor in Flash CS4
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...