A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 296,669
Currently Running With Scissors:
602 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 92
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Back to Hogwarts ~* Sendout Date Extended to Oct. 11 *~  (Read 57746 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

iliveonarainbow
« Reply #640 on: September 15, 2011 10:00:23 AM »

Ahhhhh! We have a gallery already!? I'm such a last minute crafter xD
I keep changing my mind on my small, shocking much?
At least my large is almost done and my medium is awaiting some supplies (tomorrow! tomorrow I will have them and tomorrow night will be my trial night providing my little ones co-operate and SLEEP!)
Hah, I'm a last minute crafter too! I'm planning on making a lot of progress this weekend since I don't work all day on Saturday like I normallyl do (although I do have exams Monday and Tuesday, plus a five page paper due next week... so I'll have to budget my time wisely). I keep changing my mind on my small as well. I know for sure what my medium is. I just have to make it sooner to send-outs so it will be in the best condition. My large is almost done, I'm just patiently awaiting some supplies in the mail to finish it. I swear, I searched for these at Hobby Lobby forever, but I guess they don't carry them anymore. So excited to see what everyone has made though!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
noodle-bug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

equal parts love and evil laughter

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #641 on: September 15, 2011 11:21:12 AM »

I am going away on the 1st to 9th of October.
I'd better make sure your parcel doesn't arrive while you're away!
It doesn't matter if it does as I am going away with BF so mum and brothers will still be at home to get it. Smiley
I won't get the dreaded red card, lol. Roll Eyes
Ah good...

Hoping to finish my large today during the show. Supplies brought for new idea yesterday so can crack on with that next week Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My 50 things in 2014 challenge!
I'm always up for swapping hexies or TM patches (or anything, really!) - PM me Cheesy
indigo_roses
« Reply #642 on: September 15, 2011 04:30:30 PM »

I'm sooooo behind  Sad I've been swamped and haven't accomplished much of anything yet. Gah!

Me too.  Sad  Don't worry, we can be last-minute swappers together!!!
along with me!!!  I'm still crafting away!!!!

I seem to be taking a while as well. It doesn't help that I signed up for two swaps with the same sendout date (this and the Random Swap).  Roll Eyes These next few days are going to be hyper-focused on crafting, because the doctor just gave me the okay to go back to work. I have until Wednesday, and then my mini-vacation is over.  Sad I've been enjoying having the time off - haven't had a stretch of time that wasn't spent in school or at work since 2005, and probably won't for the forseeable future, now that I'm in the real world.  Tongue

Back to crafting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
Avesthel
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

♥ birds ♥

View Profile
« Reply #643 on: September 15, 2011 06:41:49 PM »

I've finished my medium today.  Cheesy  And I'm at 90% on my large!  Just waiting on my order to arrive in the mail so I can work on my small.    Cheesy    I'm so happy with everything so far.  I want to keep it!     Grin   Wink 
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011 06:42:24 PM by Avesthel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knickertwist
Tutorial Contributor

Member of the Papercraft Gang

Gimme some sugar baby.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #644 on: September 16, 2011 06:22:03 AM »

FINALLY! Holy smokes, I started several projects last night and I think I finally have some direction. Phew!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teamama

One Crafty Mama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #645 on: September 16, 2011 06:31:26 AM »

So I spent ages last night ___________ out soooo many little pieces from my ________ __________ ________ for the ___ I'm going to make. I think I may have gotten in a little over my head on this one, but I've started now and I'm not giving up. I'm just hoping I can find the right colour of _______ _____ to make the ________ look really _______ and effective. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Join us for the  NEW 2012-2013 Year of Homemade Gifts: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=413499.0

*LOVE to swap ATCs, and tw/inchies! PM Me!*

Jewels: www.bypatriciabrown e.weebly.com
Le blog: www.talkandtealeave s.blogspot.com
shop: www.etsy.com/shop/PLBrowne
chrispykreme
« Reply #646 on: September 16, 2011 01:05:42 PM »

I am having such a hard time with Defense Against the Dark Arts. I'm just not crazy about any of the ideas I have come up with. It's the last thing I need to craft for. But still plugging away on my other two projects.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
IridescentDoll
« Reply #647 on: September 16, 2011 03:43:36 PM »

I was having a hard time with it also.. But then looking over her wist list I was OMG she will love this lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want a man who will dance with me like Harry danced with Hermione and love me like Snape loved Lily <3

Most girls are waiting for their Prince Charming. I'm waiting for my Time Lord <3
StrawberryJeli
« Reply #648 on: September 16, 2011 04:24:15 PM »

I'd forgotten how long it takes me to ____ a ____! But it'll be worth it in the end as I think it's something my partner will like.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wizards_Pupil
Flying solo and Free

Demons run when a good man goes to war.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #649 on: September 16, 2011 06:49:32 PM »

love what I did today, I couldn't stop smiling at it. It turned out far better than I ever hoped, and perfectly fits into one of the categories, which really makes me happy because one of my other items was a tad bit of a stretch to fit, honestly.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Let's make sure that history never forgets the name Enterprise."

"There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."

"I still believe in heroes."

My Pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 92 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Actress Kellie Martin on Her New Book
The Mythical Origins of Human Civilization
Piecing Together the Story of Unclaimed Riches
To Frack or Not To Frack: Russell Gold
The Sound by Sarah Alderson
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...