A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,704
Currently Running With Scissors:
606 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 92
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Back to Hogwarts ~* Sendout Date Extended to Oct. 11 *~  (Read 60622 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

yzag
« Reply #220 on: August 17, 2011 06:14:02 AM »

I feel like a Slytherin because I am a little on the dark side, but sadly my most unfavorite color is green so for this swap since I love the students of Gryffindor I chose that as my house. Why couldn't Slytherin be Purple and black?  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SaralaAnne
Stitch Bitch.

Sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #221 on: August 17, 2011 07:26:59 AM »

I feel like a Slytherin because I am a little on the dark side

Ditto!

how about 200 euros (about $283) for 16 DVD's/BluRays with an Elder wand and case? set to release on Nov. 30th
http://www.snitchseeker.com/harry-potter-news/harry-potter-8-film-dvd-box-set-with-elder-wand-case-to-be-released-november-30-2011-a-83423/index4.html

Holy ouch to the pocket book! I'll pay it though Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest!

Current Swap(s):
Currently on a swap break...
oddacity
That's what she said.

Sometimes I make things.

« Reply #222 on: August 17, 2011 09:01:03 AM »

I feel like a Slytherin because I am a little on the dark side, but sadly my most unfavorite color is green so for this swap since I love the students of Gryffindor I chose that as my house. Why couldn't Slytherin be Purple and black?  Undecided

Everyone knows purple is the color of House Unity! ;P

Oh man, so close to getting partners, I'm excited. Cheesy I cannot believe how many people are in this swap! It is going to be so amazing! I soooo cannot wait for the gallery, it's going to be such a blast to look through. *_*

Also is anyone here registered for early access to Pottermore? Has anyone gotten IN yet? I'm registered but still have not gotten my Welcome email, I'm so impatient because I know several people who have already gotten in and I want to playyyyy~
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love all things shiny, glittery, and colorful.

I hang out in: Fiber Arts, Needlework, and the Swap Board!

My Etsy: Illumine Artisan Works
SaralaAnne
Stitch Bitch.

« Reply #223 on: August 17, 2011 12:10:59 PM »

Have I mentioned that I'm excited? Like, really excited? Like clean my house and set up a semi-craft room excited? Yeaaaaaaaaah...Believe me, THAT'S excited, when I can get psyched about cleaning...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest!

Current Swap(s):
stacysews
« Reply #224 on: August 17, 2011 01:40:30 PM »

I feel like a Slytherin because I am a little on the dark side, but sadly my most unfavorite color is green so for this swap since I love the students of Gryffindor I chose that as my house. Why couldn't Slytherin be Purple and black?

It's funny, I love Slytherin's colors... and I'm not usually a fan of green either.  It may help that I find them one of the more interesting houses, but I'm sure I wouldn't be sorted into Slytherin, so I didn't pick that as my house for this swap. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lisa_5678
« Reply #225 on: August 17, 2011 01:55:47 PM »

I got into Pottermore, and I've gone through the sorting. Going in, I had the idea that the sorting hat in the game was the true sorting hat, since JK wrote it. Then, I actually did the sorting. Some of the questions are about values, but others are more like color preferences. I was sorted into Slytherin, though I've always known that my values and personality are more aligned with Ravenclaw. I feel like I'm in Slytherin in the game because of aesthetic preferences and my favorite magical creature. I was really disappointed, and I don't believe anymore that the hat in the game is close to the real sorting hat. The real sorting hat is imbued with all of the wisdom of the four founders, and the one on the site is a few questions, most of which are frivolous, having nothing to do with what's inside you. I say, stick with the house you identify, or find a really good personality quiz online (I took one that was about 90 questions, and it was very focused on personality and values). Come October, I'll be making a different account so that I can get into my true house.

Other than that, the original content on Pottermore is fabulous! I've read a couple good backstories already, as well as some cool (and funny!) information about the wizarding world. There's no music, so I play the Sorcerer's Stone soundtrack in the background, and it really enhances it. Cheesy So, there's my two cents!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011 01:59:36 PM by lisa_5678 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*Craftster formerly known as jennieingram*~

I really need a Sonic Seam Ripper.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #226 on: August 17, 2011 02:07:32 PM »

Here's some HP goodness that I made on Monday:  Golden Snitch Pendant Watches and Wish Box
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie's Etsy | Facebook | Pinterest | Harry Potter Craftalong

It does not due to dwell on dreams and forget to craft.
haroldlovesmaude
Yossarian Lives!

I see the fire, I see the end.

« Reply #227 on: August 17, 2011 03:46:59 PM »

I'm in Pottermore but I haven't gotten the letter to actually do anything yet. I did get like a second welcome letter the other day and got really excited...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"They had not brains enough to be introverted and repressed." -Catch-22
etsy shop & faves
SaralaAnne
Stitch Bitch.

« Reply #228 on: August 17, 2011 04:14:29 PM »

I tried and tried and couldn't get into Pottermore (it doesn't help when my computer is broken and hooked to a moniter on the back porch that feels like it's 100 degrees) so I'm super glad that it'll be open in October.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest!

Current Swap(s):
stacysews
« Reply #229 on: August 17, 2011 05:41:05 PM »

Here's some HP goodness that I made on Monday:  Golden Snitch Pendant Watches and Wish Box

I WANT!  Guess what I'll be pinning, now?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 92 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
What Exercise and a Little Olive Oil Can Do for Your Skin
How to Get Gorgeous Eyebrows
Videofashion News: Badgley Mischka Spring/Summer 2015 - NYFW
L’Oreal True Match Foundation Review
Whip Up This Instant Blackhead Remover in the Kitchen
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...