A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 300,899
Currently Running With Scissors:
276 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 92
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Back to Hogwarts ~* Sendout Date Extended to Oct. 11 *~  (Read 65969 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

erica_tattoos
« Reply #530 on: September 05, 2011 08:51:32 PM »

ever finish a project, put it down, sit back and look at it and go.... wow. i did that! like, really! i'm having one of those moments! totally totally stoked with my large. as of about 20 minutes ago it's allllll....mossssst done. there's one small section left that needs finishing, i've just gotta figure out exactly what i'm gonna do there. then will come the really hard part; eventually i'm gonna have to put this bad boy in the mail!!!  Sad gonna be hard to part with!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkleo
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #531 on: September 06, 2011 07:11:34 AM »

Going out to pick up a few supplies; then I'm HP crafting!!!!  YAY! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Baloo
« Reply #532 on: September 06, 2011 07:34:44 AM »

Small is progressing, I HATE waiting for paint to dry, would have finished it ages ago if it wasn't for waiting for paint to dry. Roll Eyes

I have made a goo start on my large, realised I forgot to order something so got that ordered today so should be here for when I need it.

I have still yet to get bits for my medium, I plan to do that when small is finished, I don't have space on my bedroom floor to start it yet. Yes I craft on my tiny bedroom floor. My mum complains about mess if I do it anywhere else, I only bake when she goes out so I can clean up before she comes back.

Busy person me. Grin
Lucky person me Smiley

I have had a couple of frustrating craft days...
first off, an aspect of something turned out to be smaller than I had expected - which is not a problem in itself, but it means that the detail I wanted to add will be way fiddly and I'm not sure will come out clearly - i am running a trial and trying to come up with alternate ideas.
And another item - well - my supplies arrived, and I had been forced to order a slight variation on what I normally use because this one style only comes in that one kind. and now it's hear and it's not quite right - I had underestimated how much I would dislike it not being the way I normally go...  GRR! I have done a practice run, and my colleague says it still looks good, so i am just nitpicking.
Sigh.

Still, I am hopeful that i can turn around any wrongness by tweaking the designs...
I'm sure it looks fab! Grin All good crafters nitpick at their work, it's how creative minds work, trying to make it better or different.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Dobby didn't mean to kill, just maim or seriously injure!"

My pinterest: http://pinterest.com/iridescentbaloo/

I am up for personal swaps! Just PM me! =D
Smeddley
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #533 on: September 06, 2011 09:28:30 AM »

I have ideas, but haven't started a THING yet.  Of course, my entire craft room was heaped into the spare bedroom while I put down new flooring, so it did make it a wee bit difficult to do anything.  BUT!  Yesterday I finished the flooring (only three weeks later than I thought I would, BOO for two really stressful weeks!) and today I am loading all my stuff back in.  YAY!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Wizards_Pupil
Flying solo and Free

Demons run when a good man goes to war.

« Reply #534 on: September 06, 2011 11:17:06 AM »

I've gotten the small nearly finished, Grin I had to edit it a little bit. I'm coming along pretty well all in all. I'm basing one item off of my parteners favorite character more than class, but, it still fits the criteria Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Let's make sure that history never forgets the name Enterprise."

"There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."

"I still believe in heroes."

My Pinterest
DanniQuee
The Artful Danni

« Reply #535 on: September 06, 2011 03:23:06 PM »

I'm working on my last item, which I saved since it will be the most involved. Gotta make all these ____ _____ and ____ ____ and things to put in the _________ and then once it's sufficiently awesome, I'll be sending my package off to my partner. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chughes225
« Reply #536 on: September 06, 2011 03:31:15 PM »

I have been doing the finishing touches on my small and my large.  I keep adding and adding to the large.  I can't help it.  I just keep seeing more things to add.  This is so much fun I love HP crafting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

indigo_roses
« Reply #537 on: September 06, 2011 04:07:48 PM »

I worked a bit on my large today, but spent most of my crafting time working on another swap. I plan on doing more on the large (and some on the extra) tonight while watching Bones.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
RobynChase

Harry Potter <3

View Profile
« Reply #538 on: September 06, 2011 04:58:44 PM »

I have had to re-do my large 3 times so far!  Angry I will get it right this time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

indigo_roses
« Reply #539 on: September 06, 2011 06:08:09 PM »

I have had to re-do my large 3 times so far!  Angry I will get it right this time!

Boo! Hope it works this time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 92 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Top Fall Fashion Trends For the Whole Family
Jessie J Shows Off Her Curves in Hot Pink
Fall 2013 Trends to Wear for Curvy Girls
Would You Wear Embellished Pants Like Elle Fanning?
Darren Criss Vs. Avan Jogia Fashion Faceoff at 2013 Do Something Awards
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...