A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,098
Currently Running With Scissors:
588 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I Love Languages Swap Gallery!  (Read 19977 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Xandrigirly
Whatever you are, be a good one

View Profile WWW
« on: August 02, 2011 04:48:08 PM »

Post all your awesome goodies here!

Sent
Recieved
Sent and Recieved
Sending Late
Contact ASAP

IsikkahJai <----> Ruby Copperhead
r0ck0n <----> Calabaza
crazyda79 <----> Caymen
ironic <----> Xandrigirly

spidersweb[late] ---> Gr33nt3a[late] ---> xTroublex[late] ---> spidersweb
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011 08:20:13 PM by Xandrigirly » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest . blog . etsy
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail."
Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011 08:05:25 PM »

Three senders? Looking forward to see pics!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's a long story.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011 02:14:00 PM »

I just received from r0ck0n! Holy wow, guys, lookee what I got:

Adorable pillow and sweet wallet sewing pouch!

Hmmm, the wallet got washed out in that 1st photo. It has a lovely embroidered quote from Picasso on the back. And it is not too girly, r0ck0n! It reminds me of watermelons. Or strawberries. Anything that reminds me of those 2 things is perfectly all right in my book  Smiley
The pillow is of a crawdad. There's a Russian saying that is the counterpart to "when pigs fly" that goes "when crawdads whistle on a hilltop". I love lobsters so r0ck0n thought I'd like this pillow. She was wrong. I LOVE it!!!

Magnets and Ukrainian Cyrillic alphabet soup!

And finally...

Super-awesome-and-adorable Peep notecards! In Spanish, Hawaiian, multi, Spanish and Spanish! With the best illustrations! So cute and totally perfect.

Cпасибо за все, r0ck0n! (Thanks for everything)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011 02:15:09 PM by Calabaza » THIS ROCKS   Logged

crazyda79

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011 06:27:55 PM »

OMG I love the lobster pillow!  Great start to the gallery.  I sent today, hope it gets there soon!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
50 projects in 2014 335 total (swaps/friends and family)
r0ck0n
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011 08:25:36 PM »

Glad you like your package, Calabaza  Cheesy you were loads of fun to craft for!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011 04:36:46 AM »

Wow, that pillow is amazing! Loved the fabrics, but didn't have a clue what the picture was about until you explained, and it made me smile. What does it say on the back of the wallet?
The Cyrillic alphabet soup is so awesome that I want an international alphabet soup swap right now! Grin Grin
And the cards are very cute. Really a great start to the gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2011 07:31:19 AM »

Wow, that pillow is amazing! Loved the fabrics, but didn't have a clue what the picture was about until you explained, and it made me smile. What does it say on the back of the wallet?
The Cyrillic alphabet soup is so awesome that I want an international alphabet soup swap right now! Grin Grin
And the cards are very cute. Really a great start to the gallery!

The back of the wallet says: Todo lo que puedas imaginares es real aka Everything that you can imagine is real. Or something close to that  Roll Eyes I'm rusty on Spanish right now. It has really cute little stars on the back too and the quote is underlined.

I love your idea of an international alphabet soup swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crazyda79

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2011 01:36:26 PM »

Where on Earth did you find Cyrillic alphabet soup?!?  That is fabulous!  I never even thought about other languages having alphabet soup LOL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
r0ck0n
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2011 02:59:31 PM »

Where on Earth did you find Cyrillic alphabet soup?!?  That is fabulous!  I never even thought about other languages having alphabet soup LOL!
l bought it at a supermarket in Ukraine lol. I saw it there and couldn't resist buying a few packets  Tongue but they've just been sitting in my closet ever since so i thought i'd share the love and send one along  Smiley it is pretty fun, isn't it Tongue

and yes, that's the translated quote Smiley I thought the if-you-can-dream-it-you-can-do-it message might be some inspirational on a crafty/sewing bag Smiley also, embarrassingly, despite loving to sew that was my first attempt at a buttonhole lol (they're intimidating!). hopefully it's still holding together...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Xandrigirly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2011 11:21:49 PM »

I received from ironic! Here are the awesome things she sent along!

Based off of this item on my pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pin/35295070/
She did it in French!

Next is a cute tote with purple buttons and one of my favorite sayings: Don't be mislead by the flight of your youth, in french.

And some more things; a pair of purple wristwarmers for my year of purple, some awesome pouches [I took a close up of the one with the buttons because she did an excellent job of sewing in A TON of little loops on it. I love it!], and fabric!

There were a couple other extras I wasn't able to get pictures of before my camera died, but the whole package was overall super awesome! I hope you'll like your package as much as I love mine! Thank you so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest . blog . etsy
Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2011 06:29:08 AM »

Love the fabric for those pouches! And the cat bag looks fun  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ironic
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2011 08:16:18 AM »

I'm glad you like 'em!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2011 09:40:26 AM »

*SQUEEE* I love all the sewing in this swap so far!!!! "Hee when crawdads whistle.... *slaps knee and laughs*  Grin I think I need that button bag. Of course my littlest girl would probably steal it so maybe I can make a pink and red one for her first? O.o What a cute idea!! Ahhh I love galleries. Gets me motivated!!  Cool Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ironic
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2011 05:32:05 AM »

I recieved!! yay!  Grin  Grin

An awsome bag!
Days of the week magnets in hindi!
Awsome earings!
A hair barret that says Caio!
A neclace that says c'est lavie!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Caymen
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2011 12:53:53 PM »

I received my package and can't wait to get home and take pictures and share it with you guys! I'm loving the gallery so far!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Caymen
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2011 06:19:29 AM »

Here are the gifts I received from Crazyda79!

I got 4 little onesies for my first baby due in February! Three are in French and one is in Swahili.

Then I got these goodies which include a wall hanging in French, some Japanese pages, some postcards and a language journal.

Thanks so much Crazyda, I can't wait until you get yours...I hope you like it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Xandrigirly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2011 10:00:33 AM »

fantastic package! The onsies are so cute =]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest . blog . etsy
r0ck0n
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2011 08:04:34 PM »

I received from Calabaza!
maybe I should wait until morning/better light to take a picture, but nevertheless, here it is!

I got 2 tote bags: one says "I *heart* reading" in Russian. She also took the time to find out some of my favorite books, which she included on the front! the second one is  a polish version of "early bird gets the worm." Its got an adorable bird holding a work in the center! Both are great and will be very handy as I am ALWAYS toting books around...and i love new bags!

Then there is a little mug that says tea/чай (tea in russian), and its perfect for drinking tea out of! Its a little bit bigger than my current tea cup, and everyone knows....when it comes to tea, the more the merrier! Tongue

Last but not least is a hoopla she made! she says its her first attempt at embroidery and I think she did amazingly Smiley its a quite large hoop, and its got peanut butter and jelly appliqued on and has a phrase that essentially means "best friends" Smiley As soon as I find my nails (oops) i will be adding it to my hoopla wall!

Thanks for everything Calabaza! Everything is great, It's been a great swap and you've been a great partner!!  Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Gr33nT3a
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2011 03:09:18 AM »

Omg! I kept checking the gallery on and off and there were no pictures. Then poof! Pictures galore!

I totally want that word bubble necklace in French and that PB&J hoop!

That soup mix looks really fun too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Běifāng yǒu jiārn, jush r dl. Y g qīng rn chng, zi g qīng rn gu. Nng b zhī qīng chng yǔ qīng gu. Jiārn nn zi d.
北方有佳人,绝世而独立。一顾倾人城,再顾倾人国。宁不知倾城与倾国。佳人难再得。
Caymen
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2011 12:43:17 PM »

CrazyDa - Have you gotten your package yet? I can't wait to see if you like it!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crazyda79

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2011 06:19:16 PM »

I received fro Caymen yesterday and OMG I was blown away by such an awesome package!!

Group shot (4 placemats and a clock):

Placemats (all say food in: English, Swahili, German and (not sure which Asian language))  I love how all the fabrics match the languages!!

And the bestest thing EVER!!!  A clock in ASL:

Holy Moly!  What an amazing package!  Thanks so so much!  I love it all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Xandrigirly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2011 06:47:43 PM »

Wow! That clock is fantastic  Grin This gallery is turning out so awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest . blog . etsy
IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2011 09:52:37 AM »

I "pinned" that clock. I NEED that clock!!!!!  Shocked SO AWESOME...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
xTroublex
Dharma bum

Fly or fall

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2011 04:09:57 PM »

That clock really is cool!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Gr33nT3a
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2011 04:20:51 PM »

That clock is seriously kick ass.

Since the creator hasn't answered .....The characters on the one place mat are the Chinese characters for food. The pinyin for them is "shipin" pronounced like "sure peen". I'm pretty sure they have the same meaning in Japanese too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Běifāng yǒu jiārn, jush r dl. Y g qīng rn chng, zi g qīng rn gu. Nng b zhī qīng chng yǔ qīng gu. Jiārn nn zi d.
Caymen
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2011 06:19:56 AM »

Crazyda - I'm glad you like it! It was the first time I've ever worked with clay and the first time I've ever done freezer paper stenciling (I'm sure you can tell if you look close!). Yes, the asain one is in Chinese. The Swahili one was made with fabric I picked up in Zambia last year. I tend to hoard my Africa fabric but I knew this was the perfect use!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crazyda79

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2011 10:35:52 AM »

I love love love it all!  I would have never guessed it was your first time with any of that!! WOW great skills!!  Thanks for a fantabulous swap!  Made me so happy!!  The kids are loving the placemats, swapping them every meal and asking how to say each word.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2011 09:47:46 AM »

Ahhh sorry ladies. I know the swap gallery is being held up because of me -.-UU I'm hopefully going to be sending today whenever I can get to the craft store and put the finishing touches on my items  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2011 12:23:27 PM »

Ha, your crafts won't be the last in the gallery, if that's any consolation Grin That honor will go to me Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2011 02:46:25 PM »

I just feel bad cuz Xandri can't give herself feedback till I get my butt in gear and get money to send. Blehh.... Sorry Xandri. This is the latest I've ever been on a swap.  Cry Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Spidersweb
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2011 03:51:55 PM »

Finally!  I am still not sure why the post office help my package hostage.  They've never held-back something on delivery confirmation before; they've always just left it tucked into my storm door, you know?  In any event, I finally received this weekend, although, according to the USPS, they had it and first tried to deliver it the Monday prior.  (FWIW, the last package I got from xTroublex they left right there, no probs.)  Whiskey Tango, Post Office, whiskey tango...

Here are the contents of the amazingly stuffed box:

From center top: Latin Dragon bag, 3 coffee tumbler inserts with Latin sayings, Gaelic plaque with coordinating magnet, 3 Roman map magnets, 8 (count 'em, eight!) 'licet mihi ire ad latrinam' ('it is allowed for me to go to the bathroom' hall passes), a coffee tumble with "she who must be obeyed" in Latin, Latin school stickers, a map of Rome, and in the dead center a really pretty blue card with flowers.

Whew!  Kiss  You spoiled me, xTroublex!  I took the bag to school on Monday, and my students and I oohed and ahhed over the contents (not to mention the bag itself.  We picked some of the hall passes and half the stickers to go to the other Latin teacher next door (and I gave 1 to a visiting teacher today-- he's brand new to teaching and his school is a little bit rough).  My older students have set to translating the "stercus" tumbler insert with great gusto, but lucky for me, the Latin dictionary just says what it is in clinical terms, not the word that they'd rather use. 

Here are a few closeups:

I feel lucky to have had xTroublex twice in a row!  Everything was beautiful and she asked a ton of questions that I can see played into how she put things together!  Thanks for a great swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/Spidersweb  (it's only a little filled out!)

In-Search-Of:
-> Stride "Sweet Cinnamon" If you have it in your area, will you PM me?  My mother loves it, and we can NEVER find it in our stores here.  Will negotiate for some!
Xandrigirly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2011 04:41:55 PM »

Great package! Hall passes are a cool idea =]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest . blog . etsy
IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2011 04:20:38 PM »

Oooh that interchangeable mug w/ papers is SO COOL! Makes me wish I took drinks on the go somewhere so I can show off such a cool mug!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Gr33nT3a
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2011 01:19:16 PM »

Finally getting pictures up of the awesome stuff Spidersweb sent me!

First the group shot. I got two lunch totes with different languages on them. I think the purple one says "tasty". I also recieved a necklace that says, "carpe diem", one of those foam mug things to keep drinks cold, a picture frame, and an awesome card that says thank you in Japanese, Chinese, Italian, Spanish, French, and English.

Detailing on the picture frame.

Look at that adorable pink argyle ribbon on the top and the way some of the words are shiny!

The necklace. I <3 the colors by the way.

And I think this is probably my favorite part. A close up of the smiley berry on the purple lunch tote. lol

Thanks very much Spidersweb! I really like everything and am sorry it took so long to get photos up. I hope to see pictures of the stuff I sent too soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crazyda79

« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2011 06:38:13 PM »

I love that necklace!!  So awesome!  Cool colors!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
xTroublex
Dharma bum

Fly or fall

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2011 06:11:52 PM »

Woot!  Glad it arrived, sorry I haven't posted pictures yet.  Full time work + school is kicking my butt more than expected.  Will try to get those up this weekend.  Sorry :/
THIS ROCKS   Logged
IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2011 05:53:28 PM »

My package finally arrived in Germany but I think poor Ruby is having technical difficulties (and is on holiday ATM) so she said she'll post pics later ^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lilak Tygress
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2011 10:21:04 AM »

I'm just a lonely stalker, your packages are all great!!  I'm in love with that ASL clock!  That's going on my wists!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2011 02:25:12 PM »

Back from mini-holiday, and finally, pictures:

I had hoped to be IsikkahJai's partner ever since I've seen her turn up in swaps, and I'm happy we made it now, and boy, does she know me, because this stuff is exactly what I love.
First, a portrait of my favourite villain stitched into the card (got a translation for the text on the backside), kanzashis in my favourite colors, and a kodama cross stitch that I had been begging for.

Seeing kodamas (tree spirits from Princess Mononoke) is a good sign, and I got one in an earlier swap, but the more you see, the luckier. So now I'm extremely lucky to have these happy little sprites up my wall:

The moment I had hung up this hoop I knew why swaps are awesome, and why I'm so lucky to have had IsikkahJai as my partner.

And then there was THIS! (Already up my living room wall.)

A cross-stitch wall clock with Kunzite! With the numbers in Japanese! Seeing the live action series of Sailor Moon (with Kunzite!) was what made me go after my long year wish of learning Japanese, so this would be already a cool thing. What is really amazing is that for a while, I have been looking for a clock to replace our broken one, and didn't find one I like - and now Isikkah made me one. Mighty swap vibes at work!

There also was pretty Japanese fabric wrapped around the items.
Thank you IsikkahJai, for making these great things, but most of all for being a wonderful swap partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2011 10:45:40 AM »

This honestly was one of the BEST swaps I've ever crafted for. You were an awesome, humorous, and warm-hearted partner and I would do it again in a heart beat----only I'd send sooner Grin lolz. I really cannot express how much love went into the package for my dear friend. I'm sincerely happy that everything was appreciated and even more, exactly what you needed -^^- (THANK YOU FOR POSTING PICS BTW!!!)  Grin Grin Grin Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged
xTroublex
Dharma bum

Fly or fall

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2011 04:07:38 PM »

I'm a bad, bad partner *smacks hand*  Sorry Gr33nT3a!  The package was wonderful, I'm sorry I'm late posting photos :/

Swap goodness ahead...

Group shot.  The jewlery box says "Gold" and "Pearls", so cool!

A little closer.

And some close-ups.  My macro didn't like the low light, so they're a little blurry.  They give you an idea though.

The detail of the paper fan, and the Kwan Yin necklace.  I've done a bit of research on Kwan Yin since, very interesting!

Thank you so much!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Gr33nT3a
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2011 08:58:22 PM »

I almost didn't want to let that jewelry box go and when it started out it was sooooo ugly.

It was the ugliest dark laminate wood color (which you can actually see on the underside of the lid that I didn't paint so it would still fit).

I ended up painting the whole thing with a red gloss. Then I glued on the brass decorative coins and aged the whole thing with some brown and black paint.

The characters I did freehand myself and are based off of the Chinese semi-cursive script. I had a lot of fun practicing them and then finally coming up with something I liked. I even mixed the ink for it myself so you have something made with tons of love from me. <3

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2011 01:16:57 PM »

Great package, love the writing, and all the gorgeous stuff.

IsikkahJai has received her package! I promised to post pics, but I discovered pics are currenlty on holiday in Bavaria (sorry), so all I had on my computer was this picture of the Ren and Kyoko amigurui I made for the swap.
Take it as a teaser until I can post the rest!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2011 01:58:24 PM »

The awesomeness just keeps coming! Yay!

@ xTroublex and Gr33nT3a: when I clicked to come to this thread I didn't look at which bookmark exactly I was following. So I got here and saw your posts first and thought "why is Gr33nT3a sending to xTroublex and where is the t-shirt?" because I thought I was in the local attraction swap gallery  Roll Eyes
Thanks, Ruby Copperhead for posting next so I didn't stay confused for long!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

xTroublex
Dharma bum

Fly or fall

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2011 07:07:41 PM »

Hehe, yeah I've had to catch myself a couple of times too!

Love the amigurui!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2011 10:21:06 AM »

Ruby sent me an AWESOME package!!! I got Green tea Mochi Balls, some YUMMY German candy that reminds me of those fruity tootsie rolls candies (YUUUUUMMMMY!!), and some Haribo Gummies which my kids made short work of  Grin And she was SO AWESOME to crochet me those Ren and Kyoko Dolls from my favorite Japanese manga/anime Skip Beat. And on top of that she sent some cute Hello Kitty fabric in my favorite bright pastel colors and some Beautiful geisha fabric. And wrapped in the fabric was a whole FAMILY of Kokeshi dolls! The mama dolls had a key chain attached to her head so she immediately went on my wallet/ key chain. The rest have a place of honor on my Dresser. -^^- SO FREAKING CUTE!!!! Love love LOVED IT SO MUCH!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2011 01:41:04 PM »

I found some pics of what I sent to IsikkahJai!
First the package in an early stage where you can see the fabric and the mochi boxes I used. (Mostly for packageing, but one still had mochi in it.)

The the family of kokeshi dolls.

I had made the green one half a year ago, and when IsikkahJai said she liked it, I looked for something to go with it, and made a whole family, and added some kanji. I had to look for very simple kanji to embroider on, as they're small and what you write on them couldn't be too complex.

There was a third part of the package which doesn't have a pic and probably doesn't even count as craft, but it was very important for me and about what made us join this swap together: learning Japanese. I'm doing Japanese now for one and a half years, and it was a big moment when I could write down all my experience and techniques for someone who is into the same thing. We discussed about it at length, and my wonderful supportive swap partner IsikkahJai has made me more aware of what I do and how I do it and why I love it when I learn a language. The crafting part of the swap has given me quite a hard time at the end when I was working through a craft block, and I must have driven our organizer to the limits of her patience, but still I'll count this swap as a great experience.
Thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How The Light Gets In 2012: What the Patrons of the Festival Thought
Jim McEnery on the Book Hell in the Pacific
Fantasy Writers on Their First Steps in the Field
Jeffrey Eugenides on What Makes a Good Film Adaptation
Joyce Carol Oates on Violence in Writing
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale Yeah!
@Home This Weekend: Lamp Transformation
Book Review: Handmade for Baby

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...