A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,147
Currently Running With Scissors:
494 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Book of Shadows Swap (SIGNUP CLOSED ; MAIL BY 9/3/11) Complete  (Read 10959 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Saturn
The Ditzy Gypsy

Dance first. Think later.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2011 05:02:55 AM »

I wasn't going to do any swaps for a while besides the goddess swap that I'm organizing, but I had to cave for this one.

I like the idea of making this a returning swap. If we do, what about swapping a BOS page along with whatever else? You never know where you'll find something that really speaks to you and expand your BOS at the same time Smiley

I agree! That sounds like a great idea. I had to make this a balance between the real BOS stuff and Charmed due to the original concept on the idea thread. Funny enough, the majority of the people who signed up aren't really fans of the show. So I guess I made the right call in taking this in a slightly different direction.

In other news, we're full! I've closed sign-ups and I'll be assigning partners tonight.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently in:
WWP Round 29 Lughnasdagh 2011 swap!
Date to send item by: 07-25-11
monnie31
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2011 05:18:47 AM »

I wasn't going to do any swaps for a while besides the goddess swap that I'm organizing, but I had to cave for this one.

I like the idea of making this a returning swap. If we do, what about swapping a BOS page along with whatever else? You never know where you'll find something that really speaks to you and expand your BOS at the same time Smiley

I agree! That sounds like a great idea. I had to make this a balance between the real BOS stuff and Charmed due to the original concept on the idea thread. Funny enough, the majority of the people who signed up aren't really fans of the show. So I guess I made the right call in taking this in a slightly different direction.

In other news, we're full! I've closed sign-ups and I'll be assigning partners tonight.

Woo hoo!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lilak Tygress
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2011 08:31:57 AM »

Yay! Super excited!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ybunnygurl
Party Hard!

At da RAVE!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2011 08:40:52 AM »

And here I was thinking I would have to hold my horses to get my partner. Thanks Saturn. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
squire_inaria
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2011 09:39:20 AM »

I'm glad I managed to squeeze in before sign ups ended!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I swap, you swap, we all swap! I love personal swaps (and I make poppets!) Smiley

Wist-y goodness

Check out my new shop; Ivy Moon Emporium[url]!
polkadotts

Life is good when your HEART's in the right place

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2011 09:52:07 AM »

Glad the combination of Charmed and non-Charmed lovers alike worked out well for everyone. YaY!!! Partners
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What's better than Pink, Butterflies, Glitter, Mermaids, Fairies & Angels......NOTHING!!!
Time to load up the Unicorn and head to the rainbow!!!
Liralen

"What a crazy random happenstance."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2011 09:57:00 AM »

That's great!  I might have time to throw a project in my bag before I leave this weekend. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Follow your inner moonlight, don't hide the madness."  -- Allen Ginsberg

http://musedcreations.blogspot.com
Saturn
The Ditzy Gypsy

Dance first. Think later.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2011 11:11:36 AM »

I'm glad I managed to squeeze in before sign ups ended!

Yeah, lol--glad you made it! I ended up with 16 people in just around 3 days--sort of intimidating to think what it could have gotten to if I had let it go until the 7th. I'm a bit rusty at organizing, so I thought a smaller number of people would give me less chances to screw something up, LOL. Cheesy  I'll expand a little next round. There seems to be a demand for it. Sorry to those that didn't make it in time.

Waiting to hear back from someone, then I'm posting match-ups later.

I also have a crazy idea for Samhain that would involve trading small, wrapped, witchy gifts with 3 people. (So everyone would send and receive three small witchy things to open on Samhain) but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it, lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently in:
WWP Round 29 Lughnasdagh 2011 swap!
Date to send item by: 07-25-11
ariaya
Craft-a-holic

What your heart thinks is great, is great.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2011 11:23:55 AM »

Oh partners! Wow awesome!  And I'm planning on doing some crafty shopping on Saturday anyway, what great timing!

For the Samhain idea ... it sounds really fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Victoria
~ What your heart thinks is great, is great. ~
~ What Your Heart Thinks Blog ~ Twitter ~
monnie31
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2011 12:00:50 PM »

Loving the Samhain idea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sketching a Portrait in Photoshop
How to Get Started with Adobe Soundbooth Lesson 2
How to Get Started with Adobe Soundbooth Lesson 1
Introduction to Adobe Photoshop - Overview
How to Use Effects Processing in Adobe Soundbooth Lesson 2
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete
Mmm, Bacon!
Meatless Monday: Marinated Pasta Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...