A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 299,154
Currently Running With Scissors:
588 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Book of Shadows Swap (SIGNUP CLOSED ; MAIL BY 9/3/11) Complete  (Read 12719 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

muyhippie
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2011 09:41:20 AM »

I would really, really, really like to do this swap but have no idea if I am eligible - I'm still fairly new on the board and although I have posted 15 times or more, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to join a swap like this yet...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gingerberrycc
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2011 10:44:54 AM »

*squeal of delight*
I just noticed my first swap is marked as "complete" so now I can officially sign up for this. I missed the Lughnasadh swap because I was involved with my first swap, but I am looking forward to doing some pagan-y witch-y type swaps. I'm in!

Sending my questionaire shortly.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lilak Tygress
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2011 04:14:28 PM »

Questionnaire Sent! I've been stalking the WWP swaps, but never joined in... but I couldn't resist this one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
monnie31
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2011 04:27:49 PM »

I would really, really, really like to do this swap but have no idea if I am eligible - I'm still fairly new on the board and although I have posted 15 times or more, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to join a swap like this yet...

Rules:
The Swap Organizer will check your Profile to see that you meet all of these conditions:

You are at least 16 years old. If you are under 16 and have already successfully swapped on Craftster, please contact the Help Desk for approval.
You have been a Craftster member for at least 1 month.
You have posted at least 15 times on Craftster.
You are not signed up for more than the swap limit. If you have never swapped on Craftster before, you may only sign up for ONE swap to start out with. When you complete that swap and get Positive Feedback, you may sign up for up to FIVE at a time.
You don't have previous Negative Feedback. If you've neglected to fulfill your part in a past swap and have received Negative Feedback, you're not allowed to join any more swaps until you fulfill those obligations.
You must be the sole user of the account. This means that if you swap, you cannot let friends or family use your account also. You are responsible for any Negative Feedback that occurs under your username. Shared accounts formed after December 31, 2008 are not allowed to swap on Craftster.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mlookyloo1
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2011 05:22:55 PM »

I would love to have a book of shadows Smiley Smiley  I love the show charmed will this be any thing like it  Huh

Only if that's cool to do Charmed stuff between you and your partner...but I'm guessing we are going to see many members from the WWP community, so this swap may be dominated by people who want to craft the real deal, and not replicas from the show. I just don't want you to think you're getting paired up with another charmed fan, and receive a full fledged witch instead and feel uncomfortable. Cheesy

*goes to add a disclaimer onto the questionnaire*

I believe most Wiccan/Pagan/or otherwise spiritual individuals consider their book a part of their spiritual path, and perhaps even an account of their life's involvement in the Craft--it's much more than the TV show prop. It's the kind thing many people would run back into a burning building to save, since over time it really becomes an heirloom.

Hope that didn't come off wrong...

Charmed had it's good moments...I would suggest we do a Charmed swap for things related to the show sometime soon. Smiley I think we can all agree that the book from the series looked badass! Grin Come to think of it...even my own book has a triquetra on the cover, lol.

You are still welcome to join in on the swap, just know that there is a definite spirituality/religious tradition that goes into them, and a BOS might mean something different to your partner than it does to you, and your partner may not want to craft something from the show.

I was actually wondering if the Charmed series would come up again in the thread, hehe. I know it was mentioned in the idea thread, so it might cause a little confusion on weather this is a swap for just fans of the show, lol. I may have to make the distinction next round, but I'll balance the two for this round since the show was mentioned in the idea thread. Cheesy
that is ok I was just going by the original idea thread by polkadotts maybe next time
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Barbara Jean<br /><br />My Flickr<br />My Wist
ybunnygurl
Party Hard!

At da RAVE!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2011 07:25:25 PM »

All right I sent mine in!
I'm in need of a new volume soon so the timing could not be better.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AMYoung3
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2011 08:21:41 PM »

Cry so upset i only joined craftser two days ago and can't join in on this. it sounds like it will be absolutely fantastic. goodluck everyone with your BOS'
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Eliminate the impossible, Watson, and whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
MedusaLisa
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2011 08:35:53 PM »

This looks like a great swap!  I have just sent in my questionnaire.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LanaC
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2011 08:39:20 PM »

What a fantastic swap idea!  I just sent in my questionnaire as well! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tarteaucitron
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2011 10:54:36 PM »

I just sent in my questionnaire too. I am nervous and excited about this swap all at once  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Three Easy Eyeliner Looks
How to Achieve a Neutral Chic Look
Mascara Tutorial: How to Get Perfect Lashes
Keep Your Body Glowing with Good Health This Fall
How a Super-Fast Haircut and a Bold Lip Can Boost Your Confidence
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...