A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 296,629
Currently Running With Scissors:
706 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing ATC Swap for August 2011  (Read 11985 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gozer
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: August 31, 2011 07:17:48 AM »

Love,love, love the Autumn cat. I adore cats but have the hardest time drawing them. Excellent job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mintdawn
« Reply #101 on: August 31, 2011 07:47:51 AM »

received a zentangle from indigo-roses. thank you very much! eventually i'll have a good enough collection to frame.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

jmiller614
« Reply #102 on: August 31, 2011 08:33:43 AM »

A whole bunch of cards to post! We are definitely raising the stakes each month.

From Mountains and Clouds: The great barrier reef to add to my wonders theme. I cannot wait to dive here one day. It is just so big and so colorful.

Plus an extra of what I will see when I dive. They definitely go together.

From muddy21, for my bridges theme. I absolutely love the bridges of New York and this is a great picture she took last time she visited. There is a bridge that I love in Pasadena where I live. I am going to have to go get a picture of that to add for myself. No gorgeous ones over water that I have found yet. Not that LA has much water. Tangent.

From Brackish Potato, a 3d space shuttle. So cool! And so sad that America no longer has the capability. They might be evacuating the ISS soon because the recent Russian resupply mission failed. Crazy.

A personal swap from gozer. For my sin theme, another play on gluttony. I don't even like donuts but I want one when I look at this card. They actually look delicious.

And a fabulous play on my dark theme. Just think of what goes on when you are sleeping that you do not know about. Maybe there is some truth to Nightmare on Elm Street...

I also received a great bridges one from indigo_roses. Anyone else see the irony of a stick figure on a stick bridge? Hehe.

Thank you all. I need to start gathering these to display. So creative.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011 10:04:49 AM by jmiller614 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
cinnamon teal
« Reply #103 on: August 31, 2011 12:08:57 PM »

Wow! I love the new ATCs on here! The space shuttle one is fantastic.

blupaisan received and asked me to post a picture. It's titled "Fishing Cove", for her Maps theme. It was a lot of fun to make. I layered a digital print of one of my drawings on mulberry paper over a vintage map. Then I finished it off with machine stitching.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

MargiePoo
« Reply #104 on: August 31, 2011 03:05:16 PM »

This is from indigo_roses for my Harry Potter alphabet.  As you can see there are many many words that start with the letter H, obviously including Herione!

This one is an artist choice of Mountains And Clouds.  Its called "Sewn Balloon".  I love it!  The red stitching is a lovely touch.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Prophecy Draig
« Reply #105 on: September 01, 2011 08:05:53 AM »

Woohoo! I received my first ever ATC's and they're beautiful!

Kitiza claimed my theme 'reading' and because it was coming from so far away she sent me an extra too!
Without further ado, may I present:

"Books Are My Life" and

"Reading the Story"

How did you do the first card? Was it watercolours or some sort of marker? I'm sorry that I can't get it to show up without it being so washed out because the detailing and the clean lines are so impressive!

Thank you sooo much Kitiza this really was the best way to start my swap experience Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kitiza
« Reply #106 on: September 01, 2011 11:35:52 AM »

How did you do the first card? Was it watercolours or some sort of marker? I'm sorry that I can't get it to show up without it being so washed out because the detailing and the clean lines are so impressive!

Thank you sooo much Kitiza this really was the best way to start my swap experience Cheesy

The first card is made by watercolor but I used masking fluid before painting it to get the white lines to stay white. It was my first time using the masking fluid and I was a bit worried of how it would turn out to be.

I'm really glad you like the cards. Smiley
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011 11:36:52 AM by Kitiza » THIS ROCKS   Logged

mintdawn
« Reply #107 on: September 01, 2011 11:50:46 AM »

Just reviewed the gallery. there was some freaking awesome stuff this month. i love those atcs done on the asian text pages and the octopus pole dancer and the moon tarot stick in my mind as well as the king of hearts monster card.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mintdawn
« Reply #108 on: September 01, 2011 01:27:48 PM »

my UFOs r flying upside down. Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

indigo_roses
« Reply #109 on: September 01, 2011 05:46:53 PM »

I received two lovely ATCs from MargiePoo and mintdawn!
First we have a blue/brown lady from MargiePoo...

and then a spoon from mintdawn. All of my "kitchen in red/yellow" will be going into a frame and hung on my kitchen wall (once I get more than... 1  Roll Eyes)

Thank you very much ladies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Handmade Paper Greeting Card
How to Make a Grave Rubbing
How to Make a Denim Rug
How to Make a Custom Dress Form
How to Make a Coiled Basket
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...