A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 300,928
Currently Running With Scissors:
471 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Japanese Princess Style Flower High Heels Tutorial  (Read 2391 times)
Tags for this thread: tutorial , high_heels  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

PinkyDoll
« on: July 30, 2011 11:19:26 PM »

My post entry link: http://www.diyfashiondiva.com/fashion/princess-style-flower-high-heels-tutorial

Flower high heels are very popular in Japanese pop culture in the last couple years and the trend doesnt seem like is dying down at all. Making these floral accessories has become one of my favorite thing to do since I started DIY. About 15 minutes of your time and a hot glue gun can totally change your wardrobe from casual to fancy.

My tutorial will show you how to re-purpose your old heels and add some new flavor with minimum cost and tools. All you really need is a pair of shoe or heels, some plastic flower and a hot glue gun. This is a beginners level project so no other skills or tools are needed. Just 15 minutes of your time and about a 10 dollars budget, you will be able to make yourself a lovely pair of kawaii princess high heels. Compare to the prices in store, this lesson can save you more than $40 (USD).

BEFORE:

DURING:

AFTER:

« Last Edit: July 31, 2011 08:19:22 AM by PinkyDoll » THIS ROCKS   Logged
elderflower
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011 02:14:56 AM »

So pretty.  I am curious as to why you put new insoles?  Also what make of glue gun did you use? I have had bad experiences with them in the past - basically they gum up after a few uses and I end up throwing them away.  At least it seems to work for you.  Those shoes have turned out very dainty and princess-like.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
KayleighAnn
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011 07:46:42 AM »

Those shoes are lovely! I have an old pair of court shoes I have been looking to make pretty again. Thanks for some inspiration

Kayleighann
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BeaG
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Hi from Belgium!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011 07:50:03 AM »

They look sweet!

It is wonderful of you to share all these craft tutorials on Craftster.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011 03:53:39 AM by BeaG » THIS ROCKS   Logged

PinkyDoll
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2011 07:50:04 AM »

So pretty.  I am curious as to why you put new insoles?  Also what make of glue gun did you use? I have had bad experiences with them in the past - basically they gum up after a few uses and I end up throwing them away.  At least it seems to work for you.  Those shoes have turned out very dainty and princess-like.

I added new insoles because the original ones were missing and it look horrible, plus there were old glue residue so I need a layer that can cover the area and make it more comfortable for wearing.

I don't really remember the brand of my glue gun, but I know you it is for sale in Jo-ann, Michael's and other craft store for about 10 dollars. I had an old one earlier without trigger, but i really like the new one because you can control the amount and it is a lot safer. I love using glue gun, it is easy to use and the bond is strong, perfect for shoe fixing and art projects.

Here's a picture of the one I use.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011 07:52:31 AM by PinkyDoll » THIS ROCKS   Logged
PinkyDoll
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2011 08:02:30 AM »

The look sweet!

It is wonderful of you to share all these craft tutorials on Craftster.

No problems, I love sharing with ppl who share the same interests. That why I started my DIY tutorial blog this year. Feel free to leave comments there so I can improve & know what topics should I write in the future.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
saraloon
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2011 02:29:33 PM »

Wow! Love it and it's soooo easy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kawaiiglitz
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2011 09:23:28 PM »

These are adorable...I had run across your blog before. Your stuff is great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love swapping!!
tagisforcats
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2011 03:51:38 PM »

Please don't take offense, but those shoes before were hideous! ...But the after are so beautiful! I would definitely buy those in a store if I saw them. You have motivated me to try to find something with potential at my local thrift shop  Cheesy  And I love your pictorials!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

buzzybee101
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2011 07:07:18 AM »

wow i want these shoes i love them  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Expert Reveals Breakthrough Beauty Products
Beauty and the Blog: A/W Handbag Essentials
3 Easy Makeup Looks
Berry Lips and Gold Eyes for a Romantic Makeup Look
How to Rock an Orange Lip
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...