A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 302,582
Currently Running With Scissors:
519 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Whedonverse Swap round 7 gallery  (Read 8646 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Super-Ted_Cullen!

Teenager by day and, well, teenager by night too

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: August 25, 2011 04:02:34 AM »

Hehe... I'm glad you liked it all! And yes, I think I am hooked on Firefly. I actually dreamt up a whole new storyline last night, complete with a sequel! Smiley I really do think it is pretty amazing! Next Whedonverse swap, I'm adding it into my faves along with Dr Horrible. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p306/Sofabedtry/EmmettCullenSiggy.jpg
Emmett McCarty Cullen; better than Superman
------------------------------------------
Will do personal swaps!
Jasper Illusian
« Reply #71 on: August 25, 2011 10:15:27 AM »

Aha! New addict! Welcome to the browncoat army, Super-Ted.  Cheesy Cheesy

Warning: a bit pic heavy, and a lot word heavy. I guess I'm still a bit hyper about all the awesome stuff I received.   Cheesy

I was going to post pictures sooner, but I just didn't get around to it until yesterday. But, finally, here are the uber-awesome crafts from estar23! Yay!

First, an awesome hoopla of the same quote I sent her! Also, her very first hoopla! Wow, I'm impressed! And it looks way better than mine. Especially with the cute little birds. I gotta say, I love the addition of the little hearts. I was considering adding some to mine, but I wasn't sure how to do it. estar23 beat me to the punch, all right. XD

Another fabulous Dr. Horrible quote: "Laundry day, see you there. Under things, tumbling." I love the cute little washer and especially especially the teensy tiny underwear, which hopefully you can make out. So awesome.

Sadly, this picture did not turn out as well as I had hoped, but the quote should be familiar enough that most, if not all, of you know what it is. The wonderful Wash quote about inevitable betrayal. One of my favorite funny parts of the whole series. One of many. XD She turned it into a pillow! I cannot wait until I have my own place so I can set this on my couch to show it off to all my guests. 0=)

AND! Last, but most absolutely not least: the traditional, held in high-esteem, fan-favorite, the manly man hat of the Hero of Canton! (aka Jayne Wink) Definitely my favorite. I received it first, the day before my birthday (coincidence? I THINK NOT! =P j/k). Uber awesome. =) Originally, she forgot the pompom, but she is just so awesome that when she realized she had forgotten it, she sent me one along with the rest of my lovely loot, and it's so beautiful that I've only put the yarn end into the hat so it's on there, but not officially attached it. (It's too much fun to play with. XD)

All the loot! (The Dr. Horrible picture is a calendar page which she wrote her message on the back of! So awesome.  Cheesy)

Thank you so so so so so so soooooo much, estar! I didn't deserve such an awesome partner as you and you really didn't have to make me so much to make up for being late. I'm really touched that you did, especially since the lateness wasn't really your fault. Thank you so much for everything. I love it all.

Oh, and she also sent me some extras (crafting supplies), which also included a cute little plastic T-rex! Mr. T-rex (who I really should come up with a better name for, but that was just spur of the moment) likes looking fierce:

« Last Edit: August 25, 2011 10:20:31 AM by Jasper Illusian » THIS ROCKS   Logged
spikefan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #72 on: August 25, 2011 11:18:18 AM »

Great packages! Love the Buffy CD clock and the Dr Horrible hoop! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

thefett
« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2011 07:57:20 PM »

Late posting, but here goes...
xxxbattyxxx was an Alpha (Dollhouse) fan and needed some potholders so I took a stab at embroidering some with an evil pic and a funny quote:

In the same theme, I figured a hotplate would be handy, so I made one to look like the Dollhouse sleeping chambers. The bench in the middle can be there when you use it as a centerpiece, or removed to use it as a potholder:

She was also a Firefly fan so I made a Moses Brothers Self-Defense Engine Frontier Model B (Mal's gun) in case any reavers smell what she's cooking and come a knockin'. The bonus was a movie poster.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2011 08:00:36 PM by thefett » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Moriwen
« Reply #74 on: October 28, 2011 05:58:47 PM »

Everything looks so incredible! And that hot plate is such a clever idea! ^w^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Superhero Swap -Feedback time. ^.^

I do personal swaps!

Unseelie Sidhe with a penchant for rainbows and sparkles.

I <3<3 The Doctor
heatheres76
« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2011 08:07:47 PM »

That dollhouse hot plate was a great idea! Very cool.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
spikefan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #76 on: February 15, 2012 11:57:57 AM »

Can't believe I forgot to post. Great package thefett, love the gun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Watch, Pass, or Rent: Tron: Legacy
Creating Shadows on the Wall
How to Edit with Final Cut Pro
Johnny Depp In Depth
Olivia Wilde - TRON: Legacy
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...