A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 299,120
Currently Running With Scissors:
669 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 97
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Random Swap round 3 :) Sign ups july 21-august 15 send october 7  (Read 60119 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

quaggy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #710 on: September 15, 2011 07:46:46 AM »

I have not made anymore progress here.  BF's brother and sister in law came in on Friday from Florida.  We have been doing a lot of site seeing, eating, they have been riding  their Harleys, ( they trailered their down here) shopping......  They were not leaving until Saturday morning but pulled out at 4 am today.  There was a shooting and the niece of my bf's brothers wife was hit in the right chest.  She went through surgery yesterday and is stable.  The whole family on her side came in from N Carolina so they are headed back too.

BF is tired and we are off till Monday so he is gonna do nothing for the next several days and I get to craft.  Will be finishing up my Halloween swap and hitting this one hard.  I know what I still need to do and have all the supplies so it will be a breeze with no work in the way!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nisforneville

N is for Neville who died of ennui

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #711 on: September 15, 2011 09:03:29 AM »

well this a awful.  I think I'm on the verge of carpel tunnel.  Undecided  trying to work on this one item is KILLING me.  Cry  Cry  Cry  I'm going to have to put off this item and possibly other things till friday.  Sad  I'll have to get one of those brace things.

Definitely take care of yourself! I took a day off from crafting yesterday since I type all day at work. Of course I'd rather be crafting than working, but work pays the bills and without work I wouldn't be able to afford most crafts. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will do personal swaps, just ask!

http://www.pinterest.com/nisforneville/wishlist/
stephfro23

the best bubby a mama could have. 1997-2011

View Profile WWW
« Reply #712 on: September 15, 2011 09:31:43 AM »

wow. it seems in this random swap there are alot of random medical things going on. everyone feel better, be safe, and know i'm sending happiness your way.

and keep up the crafting! this is gonna be the most epic gallery in the history of craftster!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

iliveonarainbow
« Reply #713 on: September 15, 2011 10:03:00 AM »

Oh my, school is keeping me VERY busy this semester. That and work, I never seem to have as much free time as I would like. I have two exams next week and  a 5 page paper due next Friday, but I am going to try to get a lot done this weekend sine I will be working a early shift instead of closing like I have the past 5 weeks straight. I really like the way my large is turning out. And I was so in love with one of the mediums I made that I got one for myself too. Smiley I seriously can't wait to see what everyone has made!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Homerof2

Loving life being a full-time wife

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #714 on: September 15, 2011 12:23:21 PM »

I got 1/2 of one project done at work this morning (slow day when the doctor only sees 8 patients) and I have the afternoon off so I'm going to, hopefully, finish it.  New craft for me and I'm amazing at how long it's taking to make the thing - time wise it's going to end up being a large but size wise it's going to be a small - maybe I'll consider it a medium.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

christyross
« Reply #715 on: September 15, 2011 02:52:15 PM »

Just checking in!! I have some serious work and procastination issues!! I do however have EVERY intention of getting started this weekend!! I'm having a hard time finding one thing that I really need!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Homerof2

Loving life being a full-time wife

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #716 on: September 15, 2011 05:33:06 PM »

I made progress this afternoon - finished my 'medium' item, made another small item and I'm about to start on another item.  Then, while searching for ________ to make my next project I came across something I had made 'just because' awhile ago and had stuck in my craft cupboard waiting for a time when it would fit a swap and I think it fits this one so I'm going to add it to my growing pile.  I'm feeling so much better about this swap now that I'm making progress.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fluffypants
« Reply #717 on: September 15, 2011 07:35:22 PM »

I finished a medium today, though I think it was more like a large in the end! I kept having to make adjustments because I was totally winging it and wasn't 100% sure I knew what I was doing, hahaha. Overall, though, it turned out really well - both my parents love it. Smiley

Just got some finishing touches on one item, and maybe a couple extras to throw in, and I'll be ready to send!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aheartofglass

« Reply #718 on: September 15, 2011 07:42:22 PM »

I finished a medium today, though I think it was more like a large in the end! I kept having to make adjustments because I was totally winging it and wasn't 100% sure I knew what I was doing, hahaha. Overall, though, it turned out really well - both my parents love it. Smiley

Just got some finishing touches on one item, and maybe a couple extras to throw in, and I'll be ready to send!

OMG! you are totally scaring me!!!!  Shocked
I'm no where near ready to send!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster keeps the whimsey in my life!
skittlebub

« Reply #719 on: September 15, 2011 07:59:29 PM »

NatACT should expect hers today. It was onboard with driver at 6.46am
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 things 2013

I have a new postal address. PM me if you need it - 3/16/12
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 97 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Three Big Style Mistakes Women Make
Get Your Fashion Week Trends For Less
H&M Launching High End Line In London
Life-Changing Makeover Revealed
How To Dress For A Sporting Event
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...