A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 296,689
Currently Running With Scissors:
778 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 97
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Random Swap round 3 :) Sign ups july 21-august 15 send october 7  (Read 54213 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ironic
« Reply #520 on: August 26, 2011 08:59:32 PM »

Guess who has filled a med. size postal box for one of my partners already. She's going to the university soon, so I really played up on things that would work with that. My finals for summer school is this week. And instead of studying..all I've done is craft. :p I really need to put the paint down and do some focusing on with this school thing. Ick. Her large item is just so darn addicting!!! I keep making more and more **** I have enough to fill 2 shoe boxes with them. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
NatACT

My little man - wrapped in mummy's craft :D

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #521 on: August 27, 2011 01:10:45 AM »

I'm still working away. As I was working away I had a bit of a giggle that the items that I plan to make for my partner could be "brought" at a large market, so I am toying with the idea of posting it all to my partner in a crochet market bag... only I'm struggling to find a pattern I'm happy with. I'll check in again later, I'm off to check out Ravelry Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Up for a Personal Swap?

Send me an email Cheesy
IdlersDesign
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #522 on: August 27, 2011 05:18:55 AM »

I'm still working away. As I was working away I had a bit of a giggle that the items that I plan to make for my partner could be "brought" at a large market, so I am toying with the idea of posting it all to my partner in a crochet market bag... only I'm struggling to find a pattern I'm happy with. I'll check in again later, I'm off to check out Ravelry Smiley

I have a good market bag pattern on my Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pin/104883996/. I tried it lasts week and the result is pretty. (haven't post pics yet though)

I've been crafting on one item for amycavy; it's quite a big project and will take me several weeks to finish, but I'm loving it! Off to find more supplies now.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
beefishie
« Reply #523 on: August 27, 2011 05:23:35 AM »

Waiting on my partner to send me a reply as to how large we want this swap to be... hope she gets back to me soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps! I knit and make jewelry mostly, but do a few other crafts as well. PM me. =)
Brookie5686
« Reply #524 on: August 27, 2011 06:10:51 AM »

Had a stroke of genius as to what to craft this morning.  I spent the better part of an hour researching it.  Going to the craft store later to get started on at least one item.  Definitely need this after a long week of teaching.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Thanks for inspiring me!

~~~~~~~~~Current Swaps~~~~~~~~~~~
Random Swap Round 3 - Waiting for Partners
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #525 on: August 27, 2011 06:49:05 AM »

just got the news that my dad don't have lung cancer Smiley Smiley Smiley  now I can start planning  what to make Huh

That is awesome news - a lot of weight off your mind I am sure! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
amymarie78

« Reply #526 on: August 27, 2011 06:53:32 AM »

just got the news that my dad don't have lung cancer Smiley Smiley Smiley  now I can start planning  what to make Huh

That is great news!  Must be a huge load off of your mind!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LaddyB88
« Reply #527 on: August 27, 2011 08:46:16 AM »

I have all weekend off and its a bank holiday! Got so many thing i want to make my swap partner Cheesy Excited!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<3 Lover of personal swaps! <3
 Harry Potter Personal Swap Please?!
SilverMoon

Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #528 on: August 27, 2011 02:20:55 PM »

Waiting on my partner to send me a reply as to how large we want this swap to be... hope she gets back to me soon!

Me too! And hopefully some hints as to what she wants, because she only has 18 things on her Wists, and they aren't in my skill set.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #529 on: August 27, 2011 07:40:31 PM »

Managed to get some stuff cute out in small bits of time last week.  Just got home from a 14 hour work day and brought work home.  Plan to sit behind my sewing machine either later tonight awhile or in the morning prior to heading back to work!   I just want to craft and it has not been happening.  Maybe tomorrow will be the day, I just need some time to get it done.  I hope I don't see a Uhaul pull up with my parcel I would just die.  The pressure is on!!!!!    Your are too funny Miss Barbara!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 97 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Ceramic Art
Top 5 High Tech Public Art Masterpieces
Ed Seese Glass Marbles Artist in Woodford Virginia Part 1/2
Ed Seese Glass Marbles Artist in Woodford Virginia Part 2/2
How to Carve a 2009 Wood Christmas Ornament
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...