A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 299,153
Currently Running With Scissors:
514 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Zelda Swap Round 3 (Signups Closed, Sendouts 09/19/11)  (Read 9401 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Wizards_Pupil
Flying solo and Free

Demons run when a good man goes to war.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #130 on: September 13, 2011 10:18:07 AM »

I'm going to send out Friday, I've made all my objects and an extra or two to boot Wink
this has been a blast!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Let's make sure that history never forgets the name Enterprise."

"There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."

"I still believe in heroes."

My Pinterest
striker923

Rogues do it from behind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: September 14, 2011 09:23:26 AM »

I'm going to send out Friday, I've made all my objects and an extra or two to boot Wink
this has been a blast!

Glad you had fun! I think that's a sign of a good swap Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BunnieBard
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: September 14, 2011 04:18:29 PM »

I should be done in time to send out the 19th. My large got a bit simplified (40 colors of yarn = HOLY COLOR CHANGES, BATMAN), but it feels really... nice.  Wink

Has anyone else been going nuts over all this new Skyward Sword info? Only two more months; I can't wait!! The best thing I've read so far... apparently the guy playing it got lit on fire by an enemy and tried to pull out  a bomb to get revenge-- only to have this bomb explode. He was told, "You can't take out a BOMB while you're on FIRE. That's dangerous!"  Cheesy

This reminds me a lot of Majora's Mask. I spent a GOOD ten minutes fighting King Ikana without light until I realized I could burn the curtains down with a fire arrow... I mean... I KNEW fire can ignite cloth... and I thought it more than once while fighting, but a more prevalent "this is a videogame, things aren't real like that" kept me from trying it... haha...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

striker923

Rogues do it from behind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: September 15, 2011 09:49:59 AM »

Has anyone else been going nuts over all this new Skyward Sword info? Only two more months; I can't wait!! The best thing I've read so far... apparently the guy playing it got lit on fire by an enemy and tried to pull out  a bomb to get revenge-- only to have this bomb explode. He was told, "You can't take out a BOMB while you're on FIRE. That's dangerous!"  Cheesy

This reminds me a lot of Majora's Mask. I spent a GOOD ten minutes fighting King Ikana without light until I realized I could burn the curtains down with a fire arrow... I mean... I KNEW fire can ignite cloth... and I thought it more than once while fighting, but a more prevalent "this is a videogame, things aren't real like that" kept me from trying it... haha...

Yes!! I'm totally springing for the the copy that includes the Gold Wiimote!! I need it to match my DS lol!  One of the great things about Zelda games, especially the newer ones, is that the gameplay really is so interactive and realistic!  You can do almost anything you want to anything in the game and it reacts! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
striker923

Rogues do it from behind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: September 16, 2011 11:30:27 AM »

Hope everyone is getting their craft on this weekend since Monday is the date for sendouts! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Wizards_Pupil
Flying solo and Free

Demons run when a good man goes to war.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #135 on: September 16, 2011 06:47:04 PM »

Argh. life got in the way and I couldn't get to the post office in time to send my package. Sad I guess I'll have to do it on Monday, darn it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Let's make sure that history never forgets the name Enterprise."

"There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."

"I still believe in heroes."

My Pinterest
mama24boyz
« Reply #136 on: September 16, 2011 07:28:43 PM »

This weekend is a major hurry up and finish weekend.  But everythings going good, so I have no worries......yet  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Bunnie Boo
« Reply #137 on: September 17, 2011 06:17:12 PM »

Well I am going to be posting on Monday now as I ended up having to remake one of the items. I stupidly left it on the side and whilst I was doing the housework I broke it  Cry however it is way more awesome now so I am not too upset  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~I am willing to do personal swaps~

~I love MoNsTeRs!!!~
striker923

Rogues do it from behind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: September 18, 2011 07:10:03 AM »

Well I am going to be posting on Monday now as I ended up having to remake one of the items. I stupidly left it on the side and whilst I was doing the housework I broke it  Cry however it is way more awesome now so I am not too upset  Cheesy

Oh no! Sad  That really sucks, I'm so sorry to hear that.  Even though the new one is awesome, it is a real shame that the first one broke.  All your hard work Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BunnieBard
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: September 18, 2011 10:05:52 AM »

My large is 2/3rds done and just needs one more color and a backing. It should be done today, unless I don't have enough backing material... in which case I'd be getting some from JoAnn's tomorrow (I LIVE off of their 40-50% off coupons Cheesy), and send Tuesday.

Man. I love my large so much. I want to write down the... pattern? schematics? so someday I might make it again for myself, but that would be so time consuming...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
MicroTouch Max Personal Hair Trimmer: Does It Work?
The Hottest Hair Trends for Spring 2014
How to Make Your Own Dry Shampoo for Dark Hair
Tips for Coloring Hair from Dark to Light
How to Create a Massive Kelly Osbourne Top Knot
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...