A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,474
Currently Running With Scissors:
628 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Japanese Cuteness Swap Sanrio/San-x/Kawaii GALLERY  (Read 18213 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #200 on: September 13, 2011 01:16:24 PM »

Howdy Howdy!  I'm back home for a few days so I thought I would post the uber cool knitted dolls that nmcakemom07 made for Cherry48 but got sent to me by mistake...

Firstly, the adorably grumpy Badtz-Maru.  He was nice and cuddly too.

And a very detailed punked out gggrrrrlllll.

Here's a close up of the cool  Badtz-Maru necklace she is wearing.

Cherry is still working on our private swap package, and she will be sending the 2 that got sent to her by accident then Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
aisy
« Reply #201 on: September 13, 2011 02:43:22 PM »

i am in unbelievable love with that doll!!!!shes just adorable Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nmcakemom07

All this acting normal is EXHAUSTING!!!!

« Reply #202 on: September 15, 2011 09:15:02 AM »

Here are some more pictures of Cherry48's swap package. I unfortunately only took pictures of the main items, but there were a boatload of extras for her as well since she said that she had a hard time finding Badtz Maru items.  Here phone is broken so she is without a camera right now.

A knitted amigurumi of Badtz Maru.  This is on my to do list to make for me (which I will never get to) Wink

A knitted doll that is supposed to be Lollipop from one of her favorite books "Valiant: A Modern Faerie Tale"  I've never read the books so I had to use Wikipedia for a character description

and she likes hair accessories so I made her a Charmy kitty fascinator.

I also made her some stitch markers but failed to photograph them, and sent along lots of candy, a Sopapilla mix, some red chile powder and some green chile packets.

Thanks for a great swap Cherry48!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Given a cape, tiara and a strong cup of coffee, yeah, I could rule the world.

my pinterest: http://pinterest.com/nmcakemom07/
amber.hope
« Reply #203 on: September 15, 2011 09:23:20 AM »

I love the hair accessory, super cute! Btw I live about an hour away from New Mexico as well and I love that sopapilla mix and green chili you included it is the best Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #204 on: September 15, 2011 09:43:50 AM »

Cakemom's knitting skills blow me away. I love how great Badtz came out! I feel your pain though, I hardly ever do any crafting for my self either. If it's something for me or even for DH, It kinda goes to the bottom of the pile. Glad he doesn't mind tho. If I could knit that well, I'd make you one. A better one than the crocheted one you have.  Wink Hugs!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nmcakemom07

All this acting normal is EXHAUSTING!!!!

« Reply #205 on: September 17, 2011 06:51:15 PM »

I love the hair accessory, super cute! Btw I live about an hour away from New Mexico as well and I love that sopapilla mix and green chili you included it is the best Wink

I saw that on your application Amber, you're not very far at all.  (thoughts racing thru my mind)  I love swapping with my neighbors, just ask v3nu5! (That goes for international ones too Susi!) Grin

Cakemom's knitting skills blow me away. I love how great Badtz came out! I feel your pain though, I hardly ever do any crafting for my self either. If it's something for me or even for DH, It kinda goes to the bottom of the pile. Glad he doesn't mind tho. If I could knit that well, I'd make you one. A better one than the crocheted one you have.  Wink Hugs!

I love my crocheted Badtz!  I have decided to stop buying Sanrio stuffies and start making my own.  That lasted about a day before I saw the new Halloween one they came out with this year. ( in a little devil suit)  Had to buy that one, but from here on out  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Given a cape, tiara and a strong cup of coffee, yeah, I could rule the world.

my pinterest: http://pinterest.com/nmcakemom07/
v3nu5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #206 on: September 18, 2011 12:33:04 AM »

I love my crocheted Badtz!  I have decided to stop buying Sanrio stuffies and start making my own.  That lasted about a day before I saw the new Halloween one they came out with this year. ( in a little devil suit)  Had to buy that one, but from here on out  Wink

I know exactly what you mean. All Sanrio Halloween things I absolutely NEED. Glad you still love him.... Personal swap package comes to mind.  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tygermane
Addicted to crafting

« Reply #207 on: September 19, 2011 07:46:58 PM »

What a great gallery this has been!! Smiley  I have sent off my package to soulfiresgrace, and she should get it by thursday.  I hope she likes everything!! Smiley  I'm glad I got to be a swap angel.  I've been wanting to angel forever!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amber.hope
« Reply #208 on: September 21, 2011 03:35:09 PM »

Yay I received from barbie820!! Boy did she spoil me, it was definitely worth the wait! Well onto the pics!

Here it is all together! And don't be mistaken, that beautiful hello kitty bag is full of more goodies!

Here's all the goodies inside the bag!

This is an awesome decorated Altoids tin! It's like a mini first aid kit, it has a few hello kitty bandaids and a neosporin spray. I definitely need this in my purse having two toddlers!

A cute pincushion that matches my beautiful bag! Also some gorgeous hello kitty earrings!

An awesome bag, that holds my cellphone perfectly plus its so soft!

Some extra bandaids for my awesome tin! BTW as soon as my daughters saw these they both started saying "mommy I have an ouchie!" just so they could get one! lol!

Some yummy hello kitty cookies!

An awesome fan, I just love all the art on this I keep finding new things on it everywhere!

A hello kitty cell phone charm!

A mini jewelry box (at least that's what I'm using it for) its made out of lil matchboxes and is so perfect for lil stud earrings!

Hello Kitty stickers! YAY!!

And a very sweet letter from barbie820, thank you so much you have been an awesome angel! And don't worry I am definitely not discouraged about swaps infact I'm already in another swap, lol! You have some major talent! Thank you so much!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

v3nu5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #209 on: September 22, 2011 10:29:31 PM »

Wow what a great angel package! talk about spoiled!? glad to see people are getting great stuff still.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Meet Author Helene Cooper
Meet Author Noah Charney
Meet Author Susan Patron
Tough Customer Book Trailer
Antwone Fisher Reveals What the US Navy Taught Him
Latest Blog Articles
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...