A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,293
Currently Running With Scissors:
543 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Altered Puzzle Pieces, Round 4; Sign up to 9 AM Sunday, 07/31; Send by09/19/11  (Read 14880 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gala_apples
« Reply #110 on: September 06, 2011 04:37:07 PM »

Everything was finished, and lovely. And then as I was packing I noticed one with directional arrows didn't point in the direction it was supposed to be.  Angry So I had to sand it down and now I'm repainting in prep for regluing. Damn you failure to comprehend instructions  Angry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
StickerChic87
« Reply #111 on: September 12, 2011 08:17:40 AM »

Quick check in, I have ONE piece left to do! Hopefully finishing it up today and sending them all out tomorrow...thats the plan anyways! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CamOovas
Don't drink and craftster.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #112 on: September 12, 2011 02:09:17 PM »

I finally started yesterday and was on a roll, so I'm about half done.  Oddly enough, the only ones I'm stuck on are the ones that I can do absolutely anything with Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

carinafox5

yes, husband, I spent THAT much at Hobby Lobby 0:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: September 13, 2011 09:39:11 AM »

Just checking in Wink working in some craft time between housework and kiddo stuffs Wink It's been crazy busy here... So, the other night... I was busy crafting away and hubby calls in from the livingroom asking if I wanna go get us some sodas (I don't keep it in the house... we'd be in worse shape than we are now lol!) Which prompted the funniest quote of the week in our house... "I can't right now, sweetie! I'm knee deep in girl scouts at the moment." Of course he had no idea I was working on themes... so, yeah, he was perplexed by that answer! lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Forget Edward and Jacob...Team Jareth Smiley
http://wists.com/carinafox5
seeuudee
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smile!

« Reply #114 on: September 13, 2011 11:23:32 AM »

Half completed, another quarter half done and the last quarter really struggling with!! Have received 2 lots home and the stunning quality is not helping the swap anxiety!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zigg13pra

You underestimate my power

« Reply #115 on: September 13, 2011 02:08:26 PM »

Just checking in Wink working in some craft time between housework and kiddo stuffs Wink It's been crazy busy here... So, the other night... I was busy crafting away and hubby calls in from the livingroom asking if I wanna go get us some sodas (I don't keep it in the house... we'd be in worse shape than we are now lol!) Which prompted the funniest quote of the week in our house... "I can't right now, sweetie! I'm knee deep in girl scouts at the moment." Of course he had no idea I was working on themes... so, yeah, he was perplexed by that answer! lol

That made me giggle.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

StickerChic87
« Reply #116 on: September 14, 2011 02:52:22 PM »

My husband sent all my pieces out today. He said he wasnt too happy with the guy working at the post office though. He said the guy was acting mad and childish because he had to fill out five DC# forms. Heaven forbid he had to do his job... Anyways, the hubster said he was being rude and rushing through them, so I really hope they are correct. Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gala_apples
« Reply #117 on: September 14, 2011 03:17:25 PM »

I also sent out today. My post woman was really nice though. I hope they all arrive soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
sushipanda
« Reply #118 on: September 17, 2011 05:29:39 PM »

Finally had the chance to go to the post office today!!  Cheesy  Hope you enjoy the pieces.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SilentMynerva
Crafty Goddess!

The Silent Roman Goddess of Wisdom!

« Reply #119 on: September 17, 2011 09:25:03 PM »

I'm still working on my pieces!!! Hope to send out after work on Monday!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Video Editing - Sony Vegas Basics P.4
Video Editing - Sony Vegas Basics P.5
Video Editing - Sony Vegas Basics P.6
Video Editing - Sony Vegas Basics P.2
Video Editing - Sony Vegas Basics P.3
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Toddler Teething Cookies
@Home This Weekend: Art Caddy
Everyone needs more fiber!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...