A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 300,898
Currently Running With Scissors:
508 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Rocky Horror Gallery!!  (Read 7335 times)
Tags for this thread: rocky_horror_picture_show  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

astrisked
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2005 09:33:53 AM »

I recieved an Absolute Pleasure kit from Snowwhitesuicide

it included handcuffs, squirt guns, lighters, bells, rice, a newspaper, and my favorite part...

a box of cards Smiley

thanks for a great first swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just taking a look around...
snowwhitesuicide
Thrash&Burn

Another twenty-something knitter with an attitude.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2005 10:00:14 AM »

Glad you like it!! Welcome to the addition of craft swapping!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Play_Dead
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2005 04:55:09 AM »

I just got my goodies from TabaRhodes! Thank you!!!!!!

Check out the fab knitted clutch with a RHPS button (Taba...you'll get pretty much the same button in your package from me...) 2 great pieces of fabric, a golden one and a black one with silver and golden thread pinstripe, black & red earrings, a cute little decoupaged box, a sweet fake chocolate pin-cushion and 4 to die for cards with legendary quotes from the film!

I hope what I sent you won't take too long to get there!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  Smiley
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010 08:15:49 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged
TabaRhodes
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2005 09:01:39 AM »

that was pretty quick!! i can't believe you got it already!! and yea i think that pin is pretty standard! i got one from Jadey too! (in another swap)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TabaRhodes
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2005 11:47:13 AM »

ok!! i just did a huge long post and then it got lost!!!!!!urrrrrghgh!!
let's try this again..........
play_dead!! you rock girl!! i just got your package and it really made my day! seriously i was super bummed out and your package really made me feel a lot better!!
get ready to drool folks!!
play_dead sent me an awesome purse! (how did you get the lips and the text on there?) a bunch of pins, and a pair of columbia earrings, i tried to get a better picture of them but it's blurry, you can kinda see them though, she put glitter on her hat and bowtie! super cool! there was also a cuff that ties, with skulls on the laces! she sent some red and black glitter, and a frank keychain that says : "i'm just a sweet transvestite" the keychain is great b/c it will really drive my husband crazy! he hates rocky horror and he hates keychains!

woohoo!! thanks so much!

edited to add:

my daughter thanks you for the box you sent the stuff in too. (notice the packing peanuts poured out all over the floor behind her? lol!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010 08:15:38 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Play_Dead
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2005 12:20:48 PM »

Hey Taba, I'm glad you like it and wow, for once the post services are working super fast!!!
I forgot to tell you that the black and red glitter is actually MAC so you can use it as make-up if you like.

Don't dream it...Be it! is hand painted, the lips are decoupaged and finished off with glitter glue. The lace of the choker is actually made of two different kinds of ribbon, I sewed them together...my favourite color combo Smiley

It must be a trademark for husbands to hate the RHPS, mine can't stand it either, I always tease him back saying that he's just afraid of releasing his inner-Frank Wink

I love how your daughter is showing some "feline-behaviour"! My cats can't resist boxes either Smiley
« Last Edit: June 22, 2005 12:28:25 PM by Play_Dead » THIS ROCKS   Logged
TabaRhodes
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2005 12:24:56 PM »

ooooooo choker!! cool, i will have to go try it on, i dont know why i thought it was a cuff! lol! and make up.......that should be fun!!
i guess it's not unusual for hubbies to hate it, i just found it so odd when i met him b/c i grew up in a household where we watched it at least once a month for as long as i can remember!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Play_Dead
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2005 12:34:41 PM »

A girl has never enough purses or glitter. Me thinks.
Wow, once a month with the whole family? That is so cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TabaRhodes
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2005 12:39:24 PM »

i agree on the purses and the glitter!!
my parents were teens when it came out and so they used to go to the theater and see it on their dates.
when i went to visit them back in May, we all watched it together again, and my daughter (who is only 1) saw it for the first time! she was doing the time warp with her grandpa.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CircusManager220
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2005 11:52:55 AM »

I got my package from elleshellmo sometime this week. Monday or Tuesday. My internet has been down so that's why I haven't contacted anyone about me recieving the package.

Here are pictures. I loooooooove everything. I've already worn the shirt. It's amazing and you have great artistic skills.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/AnnieUranium/Picture033.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/AnnieUranium/Picture034.jpg
A close-up of the shirt.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am Washable
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
7 Items You Need for Your Spring Wardrobe
2 Easy Ways to Wash Coated Denim
How to Wear High Waisted Mom Jeans
Obama Shops at The GAP in NYC
DIY: Add Rhinestones to Your Sneakers!
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...