A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,450
Currently Running With Scissors:
461 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Inchies, Rinchies and Twinchies! Oh My! Swap - Send Out Aug. 15th GALLERY  (Read 10070 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Antidigger
« Reply #100 on: August 23, 2011 04:08:03 AM »

And now I've had all my (truly wonderful) packages, I'd better post all the comments I've been saving up.

hgddm's inchies from Jmiller614 are beautiful, I love the hats and the price tags just make them cuter. The mandrake made me laugh and the beagle is an amazing painting.

Dinkime's inchies from Jmiller614 are great. The glee rinchie is beautifully framed and I love the travel one, but the Ukraine ones are splendid.

Kimchery's inchies from Jmiller614 are are fab. The black swan one is perfect and the the shuttle would go down soooo well with my nephew.

Oohmybees' inchies from Mintdawn are cute, even the cannibal cupcake! Who knew you could make cannibalism cute?

Dinkime's inchies from Blupaisan are lovely, what a sweet variety. The sorting hat is great and the travel themed pair are great too.

Teamama's inchies from Blupaisan are amazing. Such beautiful artwork and the lovely painting of Teamama's dog is incredible.

Blupaisan's inchies from Teamama are great, I love the owls in all their variety and the Paisley Twinchie with a little book is wonderful.

Mandys_momma's inchies from Mintdawn are sweet, I love the little piggies although they do prompt me to sing!

Crazyalien8's inchies from Teamama are brilliant. I love the monsters with their anatomy showing, but I adore the Kraken.

Mintdawn's inchies from mandys-momma? are great. So many large eyes (is it me or are they all begging for food ?) and the panda ones are sweet too.

Oohmybees' inchies from Mandys-momma are snide, but really made me smile! What a great idea!

Blupaisan's inchies from Dinkime are smashing. The cats are fun but the paisley really has me interested....

hgddm's inchies from Dinkime are lovely, the steampunk elements are marvellous.

Dinkime's inchies from hgddm are cute: I love the globe and the Harry Potter ones are fun

Dinkime's inchies from Teamama are splendid, you've caught my favourite Dumbledore quote, his few words! And the backgrounds are excellent too.

Jmiller614's inchies from hgddm are sweet, there is, I agree, sooooo much detail in the twinchie.

Jmiller614's inchies from Dinkime are great. I especially like the snowflakes.

Kimchery's inchies from Dinkime are lovely, the chicken in boots is downright funny and the cherub is brilliant. The peacock feather is beautiful too.

Teamama's inchies from Dinkime are pretty. I think phoenix rising is also my favourite, but keep calm amused me too.

Nooo's inchies from Teamama are amazing, especially the bonus TwRinchie! I like the bird hiding in the tree too.

Sarahj2001's inchies from Mintdawn are making me hungry! The rice in the sushi one is so accurate and the pineapple makes my mouth water.

Sarahj2001's inchies from Tree27 are brilliant, I think the scooters are magic and the roller derby boot is so appropriate!

YumJello01's inchies from Teamama are fun, the zombies made me smile and so did the books but for a different reason.

Mandys_momma's inchies from Oohmybees are spectacular. I love the tiny cotton reels and the buttons are sweet, but the sewing machine twinchie takes the biscuit- the composition is just stunning.

Mintdawn's inchies from Oohmybees are nice. I do like turtles, especially the Archelon. And the mosaic ones are so pretty.

Mintdawn's inchies from tree27 are beautiful. I like the turtles very much and the eyes are very striking.

Kimchery's inchies from hgddm are lovely. I love the layered pattern and the wings are great.

Dinkime's inchies from Kimchery are great fun. I love the quilling, so unusual and the ship is just great.

Bourgouis' inchies from Teamama are great fun. I love the knitted twinchie and the Initials one is such a personal and lovely thing.

Jmiller614's inchies from Kimchery are great. I love the winter themes and the minute maid park is so unusual.

Noooitaremybirthday's  inchies from crazyalien8 are stunning. That robot in a hat! I'm speechless (or should it be wordless) and the sloth that is so subtle and so wonderful,

Smmarrt's inchies from Sarcastra are gorgeous. The birds are so detailed, the tea ones are great and the volcano with eyes just looks annoyed as if he's really about to blow his top, it's perfect.

Mintdawn's inchies from Sarahj2001 are pretty, I'm so glad that there are a pair of eyeballs, just one makes me a little twitchy and I love the turtle stamp one, with the underwater vibe from the thread seaweed.

Teamama's inchies from Nooo are brilliant. I love the warm colours. The music one is great, it conjours up one of my favourite short stories. And the snitch is so beautifully drawn.

Crazyalien8's inchies from Nooo are astonishing. I too love the glazing that jumps up at you from the octopi and the robot is too sweet to be believed!

Smmarrt's inchies from Kaeleira are amazing. I love the Godiva chocolate logo and the embroidered  robin's nest is simply stunning!

MunLtStmprs inchies from Mintdawn are cute, a lovely set of celestial bodies.

MunLtStmprs inchies from Tree27 are splendid. I love the glow in the dark ones and the wildlife paw prints are inspired.

MunLtStmprs inchies from Sarahj2001 are such a cute idea, attractions from all around the State.

Tree27's inchies from MunLtStmpr made me smile, I just love the petri dish!

Tree27's inchies from Sarahj2001 are so much fun. The condiments are smashing and doesn't red onion just call out to be a rinchie?

Mintdawn's inchies from MunLtStmpr  are great. The eye is a little freaky, perhaps because it's just the one? But the turtle is so cute. And I know just who will have to have a panda inchie if I ever get round to making one myself!

Dizzerspinninround's first set has those wonderfully cute owls. I love the 3d effect on the steampunk set, especially the heart. The drawing on the Black Ash set is lovely, really stylish and the zentangles? Just work together as a set beautifully.

Sarcastra's inchies from Kaeleira have a real edge to them, I adore the raven and the butterfly windmills are just like a dream image.

Sarcastra's inchies from Smmarrt are cool. I love the Egyptian twinchie and the dream inchies are splendid: something I wanted to try but couldn't get my head around.

Mandys_momma's inchies from dizzerspinninround are lovely. The handshadow pig is such an offbeat idea, I love it.

Yumjello's inchies from Nooo are great. I love the yeti and the reading one really tickles my fancy too.

Dinkime's inchies from Bourgouis are incredible, that illustration of Snape is stunning and the beautiful snake for Parselmouth.

Sarahj2001's inchies from MunLtStmpr are lovely. Is that a knitted rinchie? Do let us know what happens to the white one when you put it in the fridge
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Look twice, buy once. Nooooo
Look twice, decide I can make one instead.
mintdawn
« Reply #101 on: August 23, 2011 08:31:26 AM »

look at my awesome inchies received from DizzerSpinninRound. i like em all but i especially like the dr. who ones.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

oohmybees
« Reply #102 on: August 23, 2011 09:03:43 AM »

I received from DizzerSpinninRound this weekend:

The nude cupcake is so fun, but I would have to say may favorite is the owl and the cupcake inchie Grin (But really I love them all)  Thanks Dizzer!

I also wanted to share a detail shot of the Heart twinchie I sent Dizzer, the front opens and the inside has some watch gears:

Sorry the picture is bleary, I used dimensional magic to embed the gears and it has a gloss finish that's distorting the image.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sarcastra
« Reply #103 on: August 23, 2011 04:51:45 PM »

Antidigger, I love that you saved up 49 comments to post all at once! What a wonderfully efficient craftster you are.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

noooitaremybirthday
Tutorial Contributor

You don't have to type the whole thing...Call me Nooo :D

I've gone through like 5 gluesticks this week...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: August 23, 2011 05:31:30 PM »

Antidigger, I love that you saved up 49 comments to post all at once! What a wonderfully efficient craftster you are.

I second that! Made me smile Smiley

I love the glittery owl wing by dizzer...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Antidigger
« Reply #105 on: August 24, 2011 12:33:16 AM »

As the gallery gets posts I make comments in a document and then cut & paste to post 'em all together. I really hadn't counted them, 'cos I only make up to 3 comments at a time. Perhaps I should have posted a page at a time,  49 is a great deal to work though!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Look twice, buy once. Nooooo
Look twice, decide I can make one instead.
Kaeleira

Multicrafter Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: August 25, 2011 04:13:09 PM »

I received from Sarcastra today!  Cheesy

First I want to show off the super cool handmade envelope it came in. Music and birds were two of my themes so this was a great extra!

Next are the inchies! The twinchie is an Indian Paint Brush, which is Sarcastra's state flower. The rinchies are a Red-Winged Blackbird and an Indigo Bunting, both local to my area! The other flower is a Gazania, with pretty striped petals. The last inchie celebrates nature, which was also one of my themes.

Hooray for Nature is my favourite so it gets a closeup. Look at that detail!

Thanks so much Sarcastra! <3
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011 04:14:31 PM by Kaeleira » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Smmarrt
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #107 on: August 25, 2011 08:06:24 PM »

I updated the first page stats - please PM me if I have missed anything. If someone is missing an envelope, or a sender is worried about the whereabouts of said envelope, can you two communicate with each other? Rather than me sticking my nose in and gathering bits of info, you can just PM with the results.

Thanks everyone.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
Fabric Art Journal Pages Swap ROUND 3 - Done
Altered Puzzle Pieces - Done
Ninni Swap in late August
Fall Dotee Swap - Sign ups NOW!
dinkime

Do you like my scrapbook monocle?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #108 on: August 25, 2011 08:46:21 PM »

looks good on me Smiley  all received by me and from me (one of my names is crossed through for feedback, one is not, not a big deal to me, but if you need it for your records)...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teamama

One Crafty Mama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: August 26, 2011 11:41:59 AM »

Got back from a few short days of vacay to some amazing inchie rinchie twinchie goodness in my mailbox! Prepare yourselves for the awesome!

First from Bourgeois:

SOOOO love the mad-eye eyeball rinchie. and the Twi-twinchie is awesome too Smiley

And from Crazyalien8

AMAZING! The Hogwarts crest is SOOO cool. And I love the witches brew inchie too~!

I'm so spoiled~ Cheesy

Tea.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Join us for the  NEW 2012-2013 Year of Homemade Gifts: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=413499.0

*LOVE to swap ATCs, and tw/inchies! PM Me!*

Jewels: www.bypatriciabrowne.weebly.com
Le blog: www.talkandtealeaves.blogspot.com
shop: www.etsy.com/shop/PLBrowne
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Samantha Bee Talks About I Know I Am But What Are You
Shannon Rouss Reveals Her Favorite Words
Editor Emily Meehan Reveals How the Hush, Hush Manuscript Came to Life
Lisa Tucker Talks About The Promised World
Mostly Good Girls Book Trailer
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...