A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 302,546
Currently Running With Scissors:
509 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pegboard of awesomeness  (Read 4301 times)
Tags for this thread: pegboard , organize  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Jewel Crafts by Jenn
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2012 07:24:38 AM »

This organized craft area is so inspirational!  The pegboard is probably my favorite with the large work space coming in as a close second.  As of right now, I have a lot of beading tools in bins, but hopefully will be able to get that a little more organized now that I have a small stand to use as a beading desk.  It was slightly irritating having to move my computer all of the time when I wanted to make pretties!  Hooray for your space! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Suzie Penguin
There's something about yourself that you don't know.

We share an addiction. We're approval junkies.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2012 09:32:25 AM »

Hey Jenn...I still have that pegboard I had up in the other bedroom that was between the closets. You want it? It would go well over your new beading desk, and you could hang all your tools up. And you could put shelving up on it like I did up top to hold your bead boxes. Think about it. 'Cause it's doing nothing right now but sitting in my closet taking up space.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"People like you and I, though mortal of course like everyone else, do not grow old no matter how long we live...[We] never cease to stand like curious children before the great mystery into which we were born."
Albert Einstein
Jewel Crafts by Jenn
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2012 07:33:01 PM »

Yes. Want. Now. Please.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Suzie Penguin
There's something about yourself that you don't know.

We share an addiction. We're approval junkies.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2012 07:24:26 AM »

Jenn - I'm thinking of an update pic, since I've gotten the new sewing area done. (And this post has been viewed over 2,000 times! Hi everybody! Hope I've been able to inspire some of you to get organized!)

This is a push to get you to upload pics of your new sewing area, and to show what you did with my old pegboard. ::push, push::
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"People like you and I, though mortal of course like everyone else, do not grow old no matter how long we live...[We] never cease to stand like curious children before the great mystery into which we were born."
Albert Einstein
selenavaz
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2012 09:02:29 AM »

Wow! Your craft space looks really good. It is neat and attractive and you will actually fell like doing creative things in a well organized place like this. It gives room for your thoughts to work better towards creating something lovely. Really glad to look at this very well organized space. Keep it up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Design a Face in Shadow
How to Handle a Calligraphy Pen
How to Draw Feet
How to Draw Legs
How to Illustrate Anime in Two Minutes
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...