A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 308,208
Currently Running With Scissors:
252 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Craft This Tote (and fill it) GALLERY! (Send out by Aug. 1st, 2011)  (Read 31234 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

susanab
« Reply #250 on: August 12, 2011 05:12:33 PM »

great package, silent!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my photo blog:
nysnaps.blogspot.com
Kitiza
« Reply #251 on: August 12, 2011 11:57:34 PM »

The skeleton plushie is so cute! And I really like the fabrics you have chosen for the tote also.
Great package, Silentmynerva!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

love2teach
« Reply #252 on: August 13, 2011 10:23:51 AM »

I got my package from mistressH yesterday afternoon.  It was a welcomed diversion from a week of teacher meetings at my new school.  FYI, the hanging pouch is a rat hammock.  mistressH runs a rat rescue and I am the proud owner of 5 rats.  Everything is awesome Smiley  I love to do sewing for dolls and needlework and the tote is the perfect size for holding a project.  As soon as my newest rat Beeker is over his upper respiratory infection and I am able to introduce him to the crew, I will post a action picture.  Thank you so much for everything, mistressH!  It was perfect.

love2teach
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pintrest:  http://www.pinterest.com/lac1424/
My Raverly ID:  love2teach
susanab
« Reply #253 on: August 13, 2011 10:36:51 AM »

Nice package! Chili and lime dark chocolate Shocked
I think mypackage from littlr-cupcake might be the only one the gallery is waiting for!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my photo blog:
nysnaps.blogspot.com
Bunnie Boo
« Reply #254 on: August 13, 2011 11:12:58 AM »

The notebooks are eco-friendly Smiley I think its made of recycled paper. It took me a few tries to find the Cinnamon Altoids but I am glad I found them!

I am glad you found them too as is my Dad (I gave him a packet!)
The notebooks are awesome, lovely to write in  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~I am willing to do personal swaps~

~I love MoNsTeRs!!!~
susanab
« Reply #255 on: August 13, 2011 02:29:24 PM »

and i received my tote from little-cupcake today! it's this very sweet yellow tote with a bow in front and lovely black and white fabric for the lining--so so pretty!

and there's a LOT of wonderful goodies inside:

The Owl Card is especially GORGEOUS! The eyes, the wings, the feet, th ebeak are three dimensional. There is no way I'm going to be using that envelope for it, little-cupcake. I love it so much. And I also love the wrist cuff. How sweet is that?
A very Netherlands looking notebook--lovely! I got me some Minees cookies which we do NOT have in the US and some Hoppe chocolate. And also some very WOW earrings...I realized they didn't show up on this background so well so here's another picture with the wrist cuff. Don't they look great together?

Thank you so much, little-cupcake for this great swap and thank you to everyone who joined in and thank you Leslieshappyheart for organizing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my photo blog:
nysnaps.blogspot.com
holistic knitter
Current Swaps:

Peace comes from within

View Profile WWW
« Reply #256 on: August 13, 2011 02:32:17 PM »

very pretty tote and nice fillers ;0)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #257 on: August 13, 2011 02:55:39 PM »

Wonderful tote, little-cupcake!

Thank YOU susanab for organizing with me! This was a great swap! Everyone sent lovely packages, and best of all from an organizer's standpoint, nobody flaked!

Every one of you is warmly invited to participate in our upcoming swaps: the Crafter's Apron swap sign-ups end on Monday, Aug. 15th, at 1pm (eastern time), and sign-ups for our Hungry Monster swap start on Wednesday (Aug. 17th).  Join in the fun!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011 02:58:11 PM by Leslieshappyheart » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
mistressH
glue gun weilding cowgirl

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #258 on: August 15, 2011 08:25:55 AM »

I got my package from mistressH yesterday afternoon.  It was a welcomed diversion from a week of teacher meetings at my new school.  FYI, the hanging pouch is a rat hammock.  mistressH runs a rat rescue and I am the proud owner of 5 rats.  Everything is awesome Smiley  I love to do sewing for dolls and needlework and the tote is the perfect size for holding a project.  As soon as my newest rat Beeker is over his upper respiratory infection and I am able to introduce him to the crew, I will post a action picture.  Thank you so much for everything, mistressH!  It was perfect.

love2teach

Im so glad it arrived and you love it! ive been working away all weekend and not had great internet connection!

The chocolate is Montezuma, a British chocolate company that do the most amazing chocolates ever, if any of you stateside ever visit London be sure to visit their shop!

The rat stuffie is actually this one http://www.sewingstars.com/mousepattern.htm though they seem to have spelled rat incorrectly on there :p
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SilentMynerva
Crafty Goddess!

The Silent Roman Goddess of Wisdom!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #259 on: August 16, 2011 08:35:11 PM »

Here is the package I got from Bunnie Boo... sorry it took so long for me to post the pics!!!

I LOVE HARRY POTTER and this Potions Tote is amazing!!! Here is a closer view so you can see the awesome butterflies on the fabric!

Here is everything else!! I got a Greek Owl pendant, it is already on a necklace I have of Athena Smiley
Also I got some Sour Cherry Candy and a notepad (which is pretty cool and gonna be stuck in my bag in case I need it) and some cool Pirate skull and crossbones fabric and a crochet MONSTER... He is sitting next to my TV with my Bellatrix Lestrange stuffie Smiley

ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Whooops!
@Home This Weekend: Curtains!
September 21, 2016 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...