A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,082
Currently Running With Scissors:
577 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Craft This Tote (and fill it) GALLERY! (Send out by Aug. 1st, 2011)  (Read 20836 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mich_p

www.facebook.com/MichMonsterClothing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: August 03, 2011 02:59:19 PM »

Thanks for posting the pictures BunnieBoo
glad you like your swap tote
and I have NO idea how that Ninja got there - he must have sneaked in, those Ninjas are sneaky you know!!
the origami dollar bill is supposed to be a tortoise, hope he didnt get too squashed in the mail.

let me know when you come up with a craft to use your hello kitty fabric!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #151 on: August 03, 2011 03:24:23 PM »

One thing, did I forget to put a "candy container"  and a coffee pack in there? I thought I had packed those things - I hope I didn't stick them in with zkatom's tote by mistake!! The candy container was YOU - not the candy inside, just the container - LOL.

You DID send me this super-cute little chicken candy container (because I do love chickens!) and this 3-pack of Starbucks instant coffee (because I really love coffee!)--I don't know how I forgot to include them in the group photo--but I think it's because I got your package just as we were heading out the door; I HAD to open it before we left, and it got all spread out on the dining room table; later when we came back and I was taking pictures, those little items had gotten separated from the rest.

Thank you for all the little details of this package!  I love everything fiddlegirl8!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
fiddlegirl8

Sew, Sew Happy!!

Are you going to throw that away?! Can I have it?!

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 03, 2011 03:28:03 PM »

I too LOVE that fabric you used for the tote, fiddlegirl!
Thanks, littlenutbrownsquirrel!  I only wish I had shopped when the shop had the full bolt of that fabric - I would have purchased a couple of yards!  I'm going to look around on line- the name of the fabric line is Flower Shower-Clementine by Michael Miller. I want me some more!  Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oh, give me a home where the buffalo roam...  (Kansas State Song)
fiddlegirl8

Sew, Sew Happy!!

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 03, 2011 03:32:24 PM »

One thing, did I forget to put a "candy container"  and a coffee pack in there? I thought I had packed those things - I hope I didn't stick them in with zkatom's tote by mistake!! The candy container was YOU - not the candy inside, just the container - LOL.

Thank you for all the little details of this package!  I love everything fiddlegirl8!
Whew! Good, glad you got 'em.  Smiley  I'm going to make me a checklist to use when I pack up swap stuff - go to the Quick Plush Monster thread and see what stunt I pulled today when sending!! I'm caught up on organized swaps now.  Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AniMei
« Reply #154 on: August 03, 2011 05:44:26 PM »

All the totes posted here are amazing! I can't wait for my totes to arrive!  Grin
And I am happy that both of my packages have found their way to their new home also. Smiley

I wore the tank top you sent me to work today over a longer black tank with black slacks and a cardigan! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
zkatom
« Reply #155 on: August 03, 2011 06:54:57 PM »

I received a great package from fiddlegirl8 today!!!  Thank you so much!  The tote is made of the perfect fabric.  I love it so much.  The outside is a big floral pattern and the inside is polka dots.  Cheesy  She sent me delicious snacks, an awesome snack container, candy, a map, super duper cute elephant buttons, and GREAT fabric!!!  I especially love the spools fabric.  Cheesy

Thank you so much fiddlegirl8!  Now the pictures (sorry the lighting is so bad, I didn't get home until late tonight) -

THIS ROCKS   Logged
fiddlegirl8

Sew, Sew Happy!!

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 03, 2011 07:01:22 PM »

I received a great package from fiddlegirl8 today!!!  Thank you so much!  The tote is made of the perfect fabric.  I love it so much.  The outside is a big floral pattern and the inside is polka dots.  Cheesy  She sent me delicious snacks, an awesome snack container, candy, a map, super duper cute elephant buttons, and GREAT fabric!!!  I especially love the spools fabric.  Cheesy

Thank you so much fiddlegirl8!  Now the pictures (sorry the lighting is so bad, I didn't get home until late tonight) -
Glad you received and glad you like it - this was some fun swapping!!!   Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fiddlegirl8

Sew, Sew Happy!!

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 03, 2011 07:23:23 PM »

All the totes posted here are amazing! I can't wait for my totes to arrive!  Grin
And I am happy that both of my packages have found their way to their new home also. Smiley

I wore the tank top you sent me to work today over a longer black tank with black slacks and a cardigan! Smiley
I will bet it looked great too!   Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kitiza
« Reply #158 on: August 03, 2011 09:03:04 PM »

I'm so happy to hear that it's something that you can wear! Cheesy I was quite worried about that because I haven't really made clothes before.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011 09:03:31 PM by Kitiza » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #159 on: August 04, 2011 04:51:29 AM »

Another great package from fiddlegirl8!  I love the fabric on that tote, too, both inside and out!  Zkatom, I see she was as generous with the snacks and fabrics as she was to me!  Also, I realized later that I forgot to include the map of Kansas in my pictures--is that a hint that you want us to come visit you, fiddlegirl8???
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Fried Rice
How to Cook Wild Rice
How to Cook Teriyaki Sauce
How to Cook Brown Rice
Chicken Satay- Chicken Satay Peanut - Chicken Satay Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
April 17, 2015 Featured Projects
@Home This Weekend: Upcycled Mini-Cabinet
Laundry Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...