A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 314,242
Currently Running With Scissors:
473 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Craft This Tote (and fill it) GALLERY! (Send out by Aug. 1st, 2011)  (Read 26715 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mich_p

www.facebook.com/MichMonsterClothing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: August 03, 2011 02:59:19 PM »

Thanks for posting the pictures BunnieBoo
glad you like your swap tote
and I have NO idea how that Ninja got there - he must have sneaked in, those Ninjas are sneaky you know!!
the origami dollar bill is supposed to be a tortoise, hope he didnt get too squashed in the mail.

let me know when you come up with a craft to use your hello kitty fabric!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #151 on: August 03, 2011 03:24:23 PM »

One thing, did I forget to put a "candy container"  and a coffee pack in there? I thought I had packed those things - I hope I didn't stick them in with zkatom's tote by mistake!! The candy container was YOU - not the candy inside, just the container - LOL.

You DID send me this super-cute little chicken candy container (because I do love chickens!) and this 3-pack of Starbucks instant coffee (because I really love coffee!)--I don't know how I forgot to include them in the group photo--but I think it's because I got your package just as we were heading out the door; I HAD to open it before we left, and it got all spread out on the dining room table; later when we came back and I was taking pictures, those little items had gotten separated from the rest.

Thank you for all the little details of this package!  I love everything fiddlegirl8!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
fiddlegirl8

Sew, Sew Happy!!

Are you going to throw that away?! Can I have it?!

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 03, 2011 03:28:03 PM »

I too LOVE that fabric you used for the tote, fiddlegirl!
Thanks, littlenutbrownsquirrel!  I only wish I had shopped when the shop had the full bolt of that fabric - I would have purchased a couple of yards!  I'm going to look around on line- the name of the fabric line is Flower Shower-Clementine by Michael Miller. I want me some more!  Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oh, give me a home where the buffalo roam...  (Kansas State Song)
fiddlegirl8

Sew, Sew Happy!!

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 03, 2011 03:32:24 PM »

One thing, did I forget to put a "candy container"  and a coffee pack in there? I thought I had packed those things - I hope I didn't stick them in with zkatom's tote by mistake!! The candy container was YOU - not the candy inside, just the container - LOL.

Thank you for all the little details of this package!  I love everything fiddlegirl8!
Whew! Good, glad you got 'em.  Smiley  I'm going to make me a checklist to use when I pack up swap stuff - go to the Quick Plush Monster thread and see what stunt I pulled today when sending!! I'm caught up on organized swaps now.  Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AniMei
« Reply #154 on: August 03, 2011 05:44:26 PM »

All the totes posted here are amazing! I can't wait for my totes to arrive!  Grin
And I am happy that both of my packages have found their way to their new home also. Smiley

I wore the tank top you sent me to work today over a longer black tank with black slacks and a cardigan! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
zkatom
« Reply #155 on: August 03, 2011 06:54:57 PM »

I received a great package from fiddlegirl8 today!!!  Thank you so much!  The tote is made of the perfect fabric.  I love it so much.  The outside is a big floral pattern and the inside is polka dots.  Cheesy  She sent me delicious snacks, an awesome snack container, candy, a map, super duper cute elephant buttons, and GREAT fabric!!!  I especially love the spools fabric.  Cheesy

Thank you so much fiddlegirl8!  Now the pictures (sorry the lighting is so bad, I didn't get home until late tonight) -

THIS ROCKS   Logged
fiddlegirl8

Sew, Sew Happy!!

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 03, 2011 07:01:22 PM »

I received a great package from fiddlegirl8 today!!!  Thank you so much!  The tote is made of the perfect fabric.  I love it so much.  The outside is a big floral pattern and the inside is polka dots.  Cheesy  She sent me delicious snacks, an awesome snack container, candy, a map, super duper cute elephant buttons, and GREAT fabric!!!  I especially love the spools fabric.  Cheesy

Thank you so much fiddlegirl8!  Now the pictures (sorry the lighting is so bad, I didn't get home until late tonight) -
Glad you received and glad you like it - this was some fun swapping!!!   Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fiddlegirl8

Sew, Sew Happy!!

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 03, 2011 07:23:23 PM »

All the totes posted here are amazing! I can't wait for my totes to arrive!  Grin
And I am happy that both of my packages have found their way to their new home also. Smiley

I wore the tank top you sent me to work today over a longer black tank with black slacks and a cardigan! Smiley
I will bet it looked great too!   Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kitiza
« Reply #158 on: August 03, 2011 09:03:04 PM »

I'm so happy to hear that it's something that you can wear! Cheesy I was quite worried about that because I haven't really made clothes before.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011 09:03:31 PM by Kitiza » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #159 on: August 04, 2011 04:51:29 AM »

Another great package from fiddlegirl8!  I love the fabric on that tote, too, both inside and out!  Zkatom, I see she was as generous with the snacks and fabrics as she was to me!  Also, I realized later that I forgot to include the map of Kansas in my pictures--is that a hint that you want us to come visit you, fiddlegirl8???
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Two Anti Aging Sunscreen Solutions
Brighten Up: Banish Under Eye Circles
The Beauty Balm That Does It All
How to Wake Up to Fewer Wrinkles and Better Hair
Relieve Redness for Clearer, Calmer Skin
Latest Blog Articles
Folding in the New Year!
Tute Tuesday: Joan Jett Inspired Black Heart Soap
The X-Files

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...