A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,872
Currently Running With Scissors:
637 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Archived Featured Knitting Projects  (Read 184777 times)
Tags for this thread: category_featured_project  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

LimeRiot
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Sublime

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2010 11:28:17 AM »

Great selections! That tentacle scarf went on my list of things to make as soon as I first saw it Smiley. I'm a recovering guitar hero addict and love that scarf too! Really glad you shared the headband here because I missed it before. It would be perfect for xmas gifts and winter dog walks.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

striker923

Rogues do it from behind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2010 01:27:11 PM »

Great September and October projects! The tentacles are really creative and Guitar Hero is awesome.  "Through the Fire and Flames" by Dragonforce was a great choice for a scarf!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lapoli

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2010 02:54:42 PM »

Featured Knitting Projects - November 2010

You guys have been patiently waiting for this all month, so here are our Featured Knitting Projects for November 2010!

How are these projects chosen?  First, you should know that you are an integral part in selecting the featured projects! Each time you browse the knitting board and select the "This Rocks" icon (towards the bottom right of the first post), it shows up for us in a handy viewer.  We also select projects that we feel are eye-catching and/or are made by knitters that contribute a lot to our community.

We had a lot of fun and creative projects posted on the board in the last month... Here are some of your favorites!

From one of our most prolific, friendly and most amazing members, striker923 showed off her amazing Giselle knit wrap!

The sweater is not only gorgeous, but it looks like it would be flattering on a wide range of shapes... Who's with me on casting on for one of these immediately?!

preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', '_______________________________________________________')

Rheatheylia showed us an awesome way to make our own Boye Needlemaster needle set!  Not satisfied with the cables included in the Needlemaster, what better way to show off your Craftster spirit than making your own?

preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', '_______________________________________________________')

Last, but not least, WorkingJackie submitted this gorgeous lace stole--perfect for fall evenings, spent in front a fire, outside, with a cup of tea, a glass of wine and more.  Gorgeous work!

Thanks for everyone's contributions to the knitting board this month! I can't wait to see what the next month brings! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WizardOfTheStone
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2010 03:17:03 PM »

Very Clever. Wizard Approves
THIS ROCKS   Logged
striker923

Rogues do it from behind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2010 03:28:08 PM »

Squee!!  Grin  Thank you everyone so much for all your kind words and your "This Rocks" votes!! I'm SUPER honored to have my Giselle sweater be a featured knitting project!  Cheesy Cheesy

I also think that I have some great partners in crime (Rheatheylia and Working Jackie) joining me!  Great work guys!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
WorkingJackie
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2010 05:09:25 PM »

I'm giddy! Cheesy Thanks for the love! Grin
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010 05:59:20 PM by WorkingJackie » THIS ROCKS   Logged
oneredboot
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2010 10:19:59 AM »

gorgeous projects this month!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lapoli

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2010 04:56:57 AM »

Featured Knitting Projects - December 2010

You guys have been patiently waiting for this all month, so here are our Featured Knitting Projects for December 2010!

How are these projects chosen?  First, you should know that you are an integral part in selecting the featured projects! Each time you browse the knitting board and select the "This Rocks" icon (towards the bottom right of the first post), it shows up for us in a handy viewer.  We also select projects that we feel are eye-catching and/or are made by knitters that contribute a lot to our community.

We had a lot of fun and creative projects posted on the board in the last month... Here are some of your favorites!

A little late for Halloween, BUT, just in time for fall and winter, Oddly shared this wonderful pumpkin garland with us.  The perfect knitted decoration for cooler weather (at least for the Northern Hempishere-ers among us!) and the perfect size for tv knitting. Smiley

We all know boys are difficult to knit for but our problems may be solved! Check out these cool Transformer fingerless gloves made by SecondFiddle.  Actually, I'm closing my window before the man in my house comes in and asks for a pair...

Ok. I want this chart.  I won't lie.  This awesome Where the Wild Things Are-inspired intarsia piece by haroldlovesmaude rocks! It looks like Max is giving it two hands up, too.

Thanks for everyone's contributions to the knitting board this month! I can't wait to see what the next month brings! Smiley
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011 03:15:41 AM by lapoli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

striker923

Rogues do it from behind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2010 07:52:53 AM »

Yay! Congrats everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lapoli

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2011 03:23:44 AM »

Featured Knitting Projects - January 2011

Woo! It's the start of a new year which means we have an entire year of awesome featured projects to look forward to.  I think January's Featured Knitting projects are all inspiring and hopefully, you'll find them just as inspiring as you begin your knitting journey through 2011!

I'll be honest -- there are some things I'd never think about knitting but this first project has me scratching my head and possibly rethinking my former stance.  This skirt, knitted by kaleidoscope_eyes, is absolutely gorgeous!!! The color, the fit... Awesome work!

Need a gift for a baby? A new mama? Look no further than this cool sea life mobile made by arualms!  She started with one pattern, adapted and then went out on a limb (er, 8 limbs!) to find other knitting patterns she could use to complete the theme.  I think it's safe to say that there will be one happy baby after the holidays!

We all know of the dreaded second sock syndrome.  The first sock is always the easiest and, by the time you get to sock #2, the momentum of sock knitting is gone.  This also applies to mittens, gloves... anything that there are two of.

Of course, that's MOST people that experience SSS but it appears that mimiw does not only have problems not knitting a second project... she has knit 5!

That's right. 5 Faraway, So Close shawls!  They're absolutely stunning!

Remember to work on those knitting New Year's Resolutions!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011 03:31:07 AM by lapoli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
SPHDZ Book Trailer
John Freeman Talks About The Tyranny of E-mail
Margaret Peterson Haddix Talks About Sent
Dork Diaries Book Trailer
Jessica Bendinger Reveals Her Favorite Movie
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Super Easy Peppermint Bark
Handmade Gift Ideas: Grey & Plum Button Wreath
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...