A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 298,747
Currently Running With Scissors:
525 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Snack Swap 4 Gallery  (Read 6355 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Smmarrt
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2011 09:07:58 AM »

Teaspoons and Tiaras is having camera issues so I will post a few photos of what I sent.

The almost-full box:

The candy included Trader Joe's jelly beans, TJ's chili-dusted mango slices, weird shrimp-flavored puff things, Paul Newman chocolate bars, Razzles, Lemonheads, bacon-flavored mints and a whole lot more.

I also sent "hippie" stuff from Haight-Ashbury - postcards, shot glass, hemp cord for jewelry and hedgehog buttons, and some other stuff.

The crafty bit was 2 hedgehogs - Hannah's favorite:

This is a Betz White pattern I bought on Etsy. And the heart detail on the bottom:

Hopefully it is all enjoyed and delicious! Thanks for a fun swap.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011 09:09:18 AM by Smmarrt » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
Ninni Swap - Partners!
Fall Dotee Swap -Visit the gallery!
4 x 6 Art Swap - Coming soon.....
SevsOnlyGirl

« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2011 11:00:52 AM »

We only have 8 swappers that haven't received yet, make sure that when you receive, you send me a PM so that I can make sure your status is correct and leave you feedback if needed. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Geek
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2011 12:35:39 AM »

I received my second box from Scifunk the other day, sorry I haven't posted pictures yet. I had my baby boy on Friday after been in labor for nearly a week so have been a little busy Smiley
I will post pictures tonight though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ladybattenburg
I swear by my pretty pink bonnet I will end you!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2011 03:34:45 PM »

Hi guys!

I recieved ages ago but due to major technical difficulties have been unable to post photos until now, so here we go!

Nerds!  My boyfriend was particularly pleased about these, he was obsessed with them.  so tasty!

Group photo!  We have twinkies, chocolate zingers, bubble gum, kool aid, reeses pieces and peanut butter cups (nom) crazy core skittles, moon pie, hot tamales and jolly ranchers and some beautiful, soft cuddly hand spun wool!

closeup for colour of the wool, this is the most accurate colour that I could get on the wool, I can't wait to knit it, i'll have to pick my pattern carefully. 

Thank you so much Rhymesworange, my package was awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

faeriegirl
« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2011 07:16:37 PM »

Grin *squeals with snacky and crafty delight * my parcel arrived today its been all opened and fiddled with by customs but the note they left said they didnt take anything out !!!
 unfortunately today is the same day as my partner left the state for a lego convention WITH THE CAMERA GRRR !
 i am hoping my partner may have better pics then i can take on my phone but here goes anyway !
our box was BURSTING full firstly a GORGEOUS BEAR BEANIE from my wist ! my daughter modelling because - she is cute :p

the kids packages wrapped in pink and blue tissue paper i could tell were beautifully wrapped untill custome attacked them but the kids are STOKED with these

and here is a group shot of the yummies !

Jo (sweety28303)  you rock ! i have really enjoyed swapping with and chatting to you too ! - i am really sorry about the poor photos especially the adorable beanie my phone is a brick and somehow i dont think the snacks will last till monday when jade comes home with the camera ! though i do promise to get a better pic of the hat then Smiley YAY great swap thanks mxer and SevsOnlyGirl for organising it all

x faeriegirl

« Last Edit: August 04, 2011 07:28:01 PM by faeriegirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged
sweety28303
"She is Dangerous, She is Dangerous, I'm sure."

« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2011 07:45:46 PM »

I'm Soo Glad You Finally Got Your package! I Was Starting To Get Worried! I Really Hope You Enjoy All Of It! = ] Don't Let The Kids Eat It All In One Shot! lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Any quilters interested in a personal swap?
triissyy
« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2011 05:32:38 AM »

finally had time to post up the pictures!! Cheesy

The whole lot!!!

The giant chewy nerds were really awesome!!

airheads in every flavour! i used to have them when i was young but they became unavailable in singapore!

and the crafted item :

a rainbow beanie!!!! really love it!! <3

Thankyou gspinn for being such a wonderful partner!!
sorry if you havent received yours, they told me it may take up to a month plus!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i would love to do personal swaps! Cheesy
My wist - http://wists.com/triissy
SevsOnlyGirl

« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2011 05:51:51 AM »

Remember, if you don't PM me when you receive, I won't mark you as received and won't be able to leave you and your partner feedback.

The following swappers have not received yet:

Eamea
GSpinn
triissy
Rousseline
sorbetsurprise
Geek

I need to hear from triissy please, I sent you a PM and have not heard from you yet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
corduroy cat
« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2011 06:52:24 AM »

mmmm zingers and cracker jacks! cracker jacks were way better when they had actual toys in them, like kinder eggs do now. although i once wrote in to the kinder egg people complaining because i got stickers instead of a toy Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
faeriegirl
« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2011 12:53:23 AM »

Embarrassed its wrong that im in my bedroom eating hot tamales for dinner while the kids eat the healthy meal  i prepared at the table isn't it  Sad

*edited to add a better pic of the ADORABLE bear beanie that sweety28303 made ! this time a pic taken with a *very slightly better* camera on my gorgeous Son T

again I am SO sorry about the quality of the photos Sad my phone is terrible and we were just too excited to hold off gobbling them until jade got home with the camera 3 days later ! OMNOMNOMNOM Smiley thanks Jo xo YOU ROCK !
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011 04:35:14 PM by faeriegirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create Mutated Pictures in Gimp
How to Make Flaming Text in Gimp
How to Change the Film Speed in Windows Movie Maker
How to Change the Audio of Your Videos in Windows Movie Maker
Turn Yourself Into a Vampire in Gimp
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...