A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,522
Currently Running With Scissors:
640 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Snack Swap 4 Gallery  (Read 5760 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

scarlet_nights
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You laugh because Im different, I laugh because your all the same.

Eh what, no Im a f@$&ing squirel

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2011 09:53:00 PM »

I'm surprised the cereal remained intact!  What is the pink Jelly Belly stuff?  I haven't seen those varieties of Cheez Its yet.  Mmmmmm, loves me a Cheez It!

Its dessert topping. The walmrt where I work has a couple of different kinds. We have those cheez-its at the checkout at work, they might have them at your walmart too(I just noticed them becasue I was looking for odd snacks for the swap)

I really hope my package arrive soon, Im dying for some candy!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zzdia

oh-my-golly-wow-bananas

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2011 11:54:58 PM »

I've been snacking for the past few days already and I still have a lot of snacks left. I am now officially in love with Cow Tales and Rollos. Haha. The Pop Tarts smell so amazing and I keep eating a taffy or two every often. And weirdly enough, the Easy Cheese is kind of fun. Now I just have to stop myself from pigging out. T.T But this swap has been awesome.

corduroy cat, those snacks you got from scarlet_nights look yum. They make me want to go and grab another snack from my stash from Transatlanticism again though.  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog :: pinterest

Swapping international? Read up on swapping tips!

Tomorrow is another day. Never say die. Tomorrow is the day I die
sorbetsurprise
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2011 05:22:49 AM »

I received from Lady Pistola!  What a fantastic swap package!

We both requested some baking goodies and she sent me some liquid icing and flavoured icing!

Nerds are one of my favourite sweets and we just can't get them in the UK any more (unless you go to Cybercandy which is no where near me!) and look at this bad boy!

I am also amazed by these lip glosses in nerds, laffy taffy, herseys and juicy fruit flavours!  Amazing

Now for the craft, it is a fantastic necklace, just like one from my wist!  I have wanted one exactly like this for ages!

Thank you for such a great swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

QueenNinjaMonkey

Write that down in your pirate pad.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2011 07:58:33 AM »

I received my super tasty package from Dolly Mixx yesterday. It was waiting for me when I got home from work last night at 11pm.

The Maynards and the Strawberry Laces are really good, the Monster Munch is Roast Beef flavored, my boyfriend is dying to try it.

The Cadbury chocolate is amazing and so are the Bueno bars. The violet candy actually kinda tastes good in a weird soapy way.

Very pretty bubbly tree of life necklace

Thank you so much for everything Dolly Mixx, the treats are delish and the necklace is very pretty, I have a dress it's going to look great with!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest

150 Projects In 2014
8/150
My List
Eamea
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2011 08:46:15 AM »

... they might have them at your walmart too...
Thanks!  Please don't take offense, but I won't shop at WM.  I will definitely look at my grocery store, though!

Wow, there's some seriously munchable stuff in the last two posts!  I can't wait for my package to come.  I stalked it last night, and the last update was from the 16th.  How rude!  Don't they know I need minute by minute updates on where my goodies are?  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's one in every family, and I'm an only child.
SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2011 11:07:38 AM »

Wow - loads of great snacks!!  You ladies really packed the parcels full!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Geniale
Formerly known as Burgz

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2011 12:22:53 PM »

I think I got the best package of all Tongue Check out what eamea put together...

All the goodies together:

A couple of closeups:

She sent (I think I got everything):
Pop Tarts (Choc Chip Cookie Dough and Rainbow Cookie Sandwich), Haribo Gold-Bears, Now and Later (Apple and Pineapple), Tiny Size Chicklets, Brach's Milkmaid (Vanilla, Raspberry, and Chocolate, Butter Rum), Airheads (Watermelon), Chocolate Sunflower Seed Drops, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites, Gardetto's Snack Mix, Slo Poke Caramels, Bazooka Bubble Gum, Sixlets, Butterfield Shoestring Potato Sticks, Bit-O-Honey, Squirrel Nut Zippers, Cocoa Roast Almonds (Dark Chocolate), Chocolate Chip Chewy Coated Granola Bars, Granola Nut Clusters (Roasted Cashew), Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix), Frooties (Strawberry Lemonade, Blue Raspberry, Cran-Blueberry, and Green Apple), Peanut Butter Bars, Sour Patch (Kids and Watermelon), Betty Crocker Warm Delights (Hot Fudge Brownie Mix), Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn, Magic Shell (Cupcake), Snickers (Dark), Milky Way (Midnight Dark), BBBats Taffy (Peanut Butter), Clif Bar (Chocolate Brownie), Larabar (Cashew Cookie), and Dark Chocolate Nibs... whew!

The best part is, although some of the snacks eamea sent are available here, they are ones I've never tried or haven't had in maybe 10 years Wink

And now on to the crafts:

She made a roll for makeup brushes/crochets hooks/etc. (which I'm going to use for my pens and pencils when school starts up again) a folding tote (you did a great job on the zippers btw), a beautiful pendant, and Smurfs (squeel)!

Here is a closeup of the pendant (made with stained glass and polymer clay):

A pic of the Smurfs hanging out with a few of their peers (I didn't have the two you sent yet), they bring my collection up to 46! - Click on the thumbnail to see a bigger photo

Thanks a bunch eamea!!! I can't wait for your package to get there... if they stick to their 4-day promise, you should get it tomorrow Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Each one of us has a fire in our heart for something. Its our goal in life to find it and to keep it lit. " - Mary Lou Retton
Dolly Mixx
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2011 03:16:39 PM »

Yay QueenNinjaMonkey, I'm glad you like your package. I would have sent more, but there's a 2kg limit on sending things abroad here =/ I had to take out a packet of biscuits as it was Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eamea
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2011 09:29:32 PM »

So glad it arrived safely and that you are happy with it!  I couldn't resist some of that penny candy, because it screamed "Childhood!" at me.  And the Warm Delights?  It will definitely cause you to have a moment of zen.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's one in every family, and I'm an only child.
halblingefrau

Skillz. I has dem.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2011 12:32:16 AM »

Wow what awesome packages!  And I would have never thought of sending Ranch dressing packs. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog | Wists

PM me for personal swaps.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Inspiration Behind New York City’s Iconic Subway Signage
Partnering | city.ballet.
Designing LED Lit 3D Printed Speakers
Designing the LED Space Helmet
Yves Behar on Product Design in the Future
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...