A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 302,589
Currently Running With Scissors:
825 Guests and 39 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Snack Swap 4 Gallery  (Read 5449 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Eamea
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2011 09:06:14 PM »

I got my package from Burgz!  Sadly, the chocolate was a victim of the heat and was liquid, but I'm pretty sure it'll still taste great!  First off, here are the snacks:

I think I can get one or two of these items here, but since I've never had them before it's not a problem!  I can currently vouch for the tastiness of the Crispers, Dunk-A-Roos, Peanut Crunch candy, and the Vachon Ah Caramel.  I'm sure I'll do some more research tomorrow.  There were also some packets of Crystal Light included, but while I was putting things out and trying to get the pics one of my cats decided to help.  I was trying to get the picture between her wandering in and out of the shot and forgot to put them in.  It's Hell getting old and being so easily distracted.  Roll Eyes

Here are my non-snack treats:

The two items on the far left are crocheted and hold peanut butter candies, and the heart is felted around soap.  How smart is that?!  By using the soap you'll continue to felt the wool and it will get tighter and tighter.  Brilliant, I say!  Love the jewelry, especially since it's in the purple and blue families.

Thanks for everything, Burgz!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's one in every family, and I'm an only child.
Geniale
Formerly known as Burgz

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2011 09:51:45 PM »

Ugh, I was afraid the chocolate would melt Undecided I'm glad you liked your package though!

This is what I like to do with my felted soap: once the soap is all used up, I cut an opening in the remaining felt and use it as a pouch for something.

I've already sampled (and/or finished) many of your treats Cheesy And this weather was a perfect excuse to have some ice cream and test the Magic Shell, lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Each one of us has a fire in our heart for something. Its our goal in life to find it and to keep it lit. " - Mary Lou Retton
Geek
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2011 06:09:15 AM »

I received one of my packages yesterday (we agreed to send 2) Smiley

Here is a photo of everything in all it's glory =]

So far we've tried everything apart from the Pop Tarts (I realised I haven't bought a toaster yet lol) the Magic Shell (I forgot to buy ice cream Sad ) and the Butterfinger.

My boyfriend has eaten about half the Lucky charms already, it is his birthday though so I don't mind. It's the first time i've tried them because I don't remember them from when they used to sell them over here and they're delicious! I think I'm definitely going to have to treat us to another box or two off ebay at some point. I don't think the Ranch dressing is going to last very long either, we both love it Smiley

Scifunk also sent me 3 little Mario embroidery's  which I love, I'm going to frame them and put them up in the baby's room (were having a nintendo themed nursery Smiley ) For some reason though they haven't uploaded from my phone so I'll go and try again to get them on here now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweety28303
"She is Dangerous, She is Dangerous, I'm sure."

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2011 08:18:58 AM »

Are Those The Sundae Poptarts?! You Can Stick Them In The Freezer Too.. Or Just Eat Them Straight Out The Pack.. lol I Can Remember The Last Time I Toasted A Poptart.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Any quilters interested in a personal swap?
Eamea
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2011 10:27:35 AM »

I think I'm definitely going to have to treat us to another box or two off ebay at some point.
I didn't realize they sold food on Ebay.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised, though.  If you don't want to wait for an auction I'd be happy to send you some.  Just PM me when/if you're interested.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's one in every family, and I'm an only child.
corduroy cat
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2011 12:06:08 PM »

the lucky charms were a hit with me too, mine are gone! food on ebay is reaaaally expensive - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LUCKY-CHARMS-CEREAL-FRESH-USA-LARGE-680g-BOX-FREE-POST-/160625058714?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Food_SM&hash=item2565ffe39a#ht_1429wt_1139 9.60 is about $15.60!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
halblingefrau

Skillz. I has dem.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2011 08:51:24 PM »

Ok, here are my photos!

All my loot:

Closeups of the loot:

AND check out the awesome paintings Rousseline sent me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog | Wists

PM me for personal swaps.
Transatlanticism

Pies para que los quiero, si tengo alas pa' volar?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2011 10:08:44 PM »

Posting pictures of my amazing package of Philippino goodies from zzdia a million years later thanks to my hectic work scheduale and general ditziness  Roll Eyes

Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the package before I opened it, because I tore it open in the car in the post office parking lot in my excitement haha.

But anyways, here's a group shot of all the amazing snacks! My eyes popped out of my head upon seeing all these because they looked amazing and I'd never had any of them before!

The snacks: Marty's Cracklings, macapario tarts, mejii choco baby, mejii coffee beat, luck cappuccino cream, pocky almond crunch, choc nut, chocolate chip cookies, pili nuts, duran yema, pastillas, tablea (for hot chocolate!!! perfect for cold Minnesota nights), polvoron, and cheese piatos!!

I've been trying to not pig out, but I've tried most of the sweets already! My favorite is the cappuccino cream lucky and the polvoron (there was a sampler of different flavors and the cookies and cream one is aces!!)

Here are lovely crafts!

She made me the prettiest recycled envelopes from a paper bag inspired by the envelopes on my wists, plus a cute little jar of Wreck This Journal prompts she found online. Sorry for the crummy picture, you can't see that the little jar also has little origami stars in it! I love the crafts-- so much inspiration to write letters from the envelopes and the prompts will keep me busy too!

Thanks so much (as I munch on a macapario tart--- so good!! Wink)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011 10:10:10 PM by Transatlanticism » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Psst.. here's a secret. Your last mortal thought will be, "Why did I take so many days- just like today- for granted?"
Lady Pistola
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2011 10:26:08 PM »

Sorbetsurprise, you have made this pregnant girl VERY happy! I received and will get pics up tomorrow!! I love the crafted item, and of course the treats! All the chocolate turned into choco soup, but that didn't stop me from digging in to Freddy... he was gooey and delish! Everythings in the fridge now to set up a bit before I devour anything else...don't want to get chocolate everywhere!! Thank you! Like I said, I'll get pics up tomorrow! Goodnight!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have vintage smurf sheets and do embroidery and stenciling...wanna swap?
Rousseline
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2011 10:51:37 PM »

I received on Friday! My package had a rough time coming to Canada, but everything got here, so it's good!

The package before I opened it...

All still in the box... but not for long!

The loot!

I got:
-Pop Secret Sweet and Salty popcorn (soooooo addictive!)
-Cheez-it
-Corn Nuts, ranch flavored (love ranch flavor)
-Cheddar combos (my friend couldn't stop eating them!)
-Twinkies (they had a little trouble on the way, but I'm sure they taste great even squished Tongue)
-Easy Cheese (just can't wait to try it!!!)
-Ritz bits cheese
-Goldfish color (that is weird Tongue)
-Fruit Gushers
-Big League Chew
-Zero King size (went straight to the fridge)
-Ring pop
-Cars and Spongebob Mac and Cheese (I'll feel like a kid again eating these!)
-Cupcake and Orange Cream Magic Shell (tried the cupcake one, it tastes like heaven, if heaven was really sweet!)

And my really cute Slime snack bag (my boyfriend and me actually collect Dragon Quest Slimes!)

Thanks halblingefrau, I'll have a lot of fun tasting the remaining things!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm now on Etsy! It's pretty empty now, but a lot more will be added pretty soon! https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/PixelLady
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Silver Ring
How to Make a Crystal Pendant
How to Make a Beaded Necklace
Yves Behar Argues Swiss Design No Longer Exists
Swiss Watches Lack Innovative Design
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...