A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 296,744
Currently Running With Scissors:
495 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2011 r3 mini 13 days of Halloween(signups CLOSED. Send outs 26/9)  (Read 42333 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #770 on: October 04, 2011 09:55:06 AM »

audiana1's package to me is out for delivery!!!!1!  I hope they deliver it soon so that I can go run and grab it on my lunch!  pleaseohpleaseohple aseoh deliver it soon!!!!  Super excited, can you tell?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
AlmostDawn
« Reply #771 on: October 04, 2011 02:33:21 PM »

Darn it!  Expected delivery was supposed to be today, but no package, and it still hasn't been scanned since Memphis!  BAH!!!   I have a late night tomorrow, too!  Double BAH!

AlmostDawn's package left LA on Saturday, and is on schedule for Thursday (for her 2nd package), but no update today.  They at least delivered the first package on time, so I have more hope for them to deliver on time, but geez.  What is going on with the post lately?  Does no one scan anything anymore?  It's not Christmas yet, why is everything going so slow for everyone?  It's weird.

Grr. They need to give you your box!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.sewallegorical. com

Stalking me?: http://pinterest.com/allegorical/

50 in 2011: 14/50
Sketchbook Project 2012: Untitled
Lrigrem

<3 HP, Twilight, Halloween

View Profile WWW
« Reply #772 on: October 05, 2011 09:46:48 PM »

Grr. They need to give you your box!

They gave it to me!  They gave it to me!  I'm about to upload & post pics in the gallery! 
PICS OF AWESOME!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ask a Gentern who they prefer, ten out of nine will say "The Pavi!" <3 Oghr!
Repo! The Genetic Opera R3 Swap
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401054.0

http://pinterest.com/lrigrem/
CleanFeelin

Crafter's Block = My worst enemy

View Profile
« Reply #773 on: October 07, 2011 12:41:17 PM »

Darn it!  Expected delivery was supposed to be today, but no package, and it still hasn't been scanned since Memphis!  BAH!!!   I have a late night tomorrow, too!  Double BAH!

AlmostDawn's package left LA on Saturday, and is on schedule for Thursday (for her 2nd package), but no update today.  They at least delivered the first package on time, so I have more hope for them to deliver on time, but geez.  What is going on with the post lately?  Does no one scan anything anymore?  It's not Christmas yet, why is everything going so slow for everyone?  It's weird.

I think something fishy is going on with the USPS.  The same thing is happening to me.

Faemystique sent hers on time and it's coming from Alaska and there has been no scanage action.  It has to come a long way - all across the country to get here - but after this extra L-O-N-G week I hoping to get it today, guess I just have to exercise more patience.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wist
wists.com/CPhelan
Pinterest
pinterest.com/cphelan318/

Current Swaps:
Mini 12 Days of Christmas - Crafting!

Personal Swaps Welcome
Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's a long story.

« Reply #774 on: October 07, 2011 01:58:40 PM »

I think something fishy is going on with the USPS.  The same thing is happening to me.

Faemystique sent hers on time and it's coming from Alaska and there has been no scanage action.  It has to come a long way - all across the country to get here - but after this extra L-O-N-G week I hoping to get it today, guess I just have to exercise more patience.

USPS does seem to be having issues lately. I've never had much trouble with them but ever since that website redesign I've had nothing but trouble! Maybe that's just coincidence, though.

Over in the local attractions swap there have issues aplenty! And those packages are generally not big.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bobbinalong
« Reply #775 on: October 08, 2011 12:53:42 PM »

Yeah, something funny must be going on.  I messaged my partner to let her know I had gotten both boxes and she said ... "I only sent one!".  So funny.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lrigrem

<3 HP, Twilight, Halloween

View Profile WWW
« Reply #776 on: October 08, 2011 02:46:44 PM »

Yeah, something funny must be going on.  I messaged my partner to let her know I had gotten both boxes and she said ... "I only sent one!".  So funny.
That's just weird. Did they open the packages (maybe the box was ruined?) and have to repackage it?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ask a Gentern who they prefer, ten out of nine will say "The Pavi!" <3 Oghr!
Repo! The Genetic Opera R3 Swap
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401054.0

http://pinterest.com/lrigrem/
bobbinalong
« Reply #777 on: October 08, 2011 04:07:07 PM »

That's what I'm assuming happened, they may have tore it or busted it open and they just stuck back in a couple of boxes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jonnamarco

Shave us Messiah!

View Profile
« Reply #778 on: October 08, 2011 07:11:01 PM »

Whaa? That is just weird.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

faemystique
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

RN who crafts like she's on Crack!

Making my art a priority in 2014!

« Reply #779 on: October 09, 2011 04:39:30 PM »

whats more is that I sent all three packages (two for the big 13 days of halloween swap) on the same day and only two have actually gotten through Federal Way WA.  They told me it took a week to get to seattle.  Okay, its been what almost three?Huh and one still hasn't scanned through there?  Where are those darn packages?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn how to Make Seared Lobster Tails with Thai Chili Coleslaw
How to Plate Salmon and Chicken Satay
How to Grill Salmon and Chicken Satay
How to Break Down Salmon and Chicken Satay
Salmon and Chicken Satay Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...