A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,614
Currently Running With Scissors:
527 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 79
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2011 r3 mini 13 days of Halloween(signups CLOSED. Send outs 26/9)  (Read 42130 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

quaggy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #710 on: September 24, 2011 09:48:59 AM »

Went to work got camera put in my hours, came home was gonna take pictures and my camera card is in my computor at work   ARRRGH  Headed to my sons to retile his fireplace, then back by work or store to get a new camera card if I can not find my spare one.  picture post will have to wait.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #711 on: September 24, 2011 11:18:32 AM »

I am on my way as we speak to the post office to send this giant box (18 x 18) of awesomeness to Calabaza. I just hope it gets to her all in one piece (fingers crossed).
Yay! Can't wait!
One of yours is about, oh, 12x9x3 and the other is about 16x8x8 (I'm guessing here, though). Packing took me forever to figure out. It was like playing tetris. I like tetris but I'm terrible at it.  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jonnamarco

Shave us Messiah!

View Profile
« Reply #712 on: September 24, 2011 01:01:59 PM »

I'm glad you like the cards quaggy. I had so much fun making them. I don't normally make cards but I just got inspired one day after work and was in my craft room until 2am making them. It was so fun!.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

thisbirdsabsurd

Be Happy!

« Reply #713 on: September 24, 2011 03:59:42 PM »

Look what came today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy shop is here!  www.thisbirdsabsurd .etsy.com
sweetyetevil
« Reply #714 on: September 24, 2011 05:10:54 PM »

Jonna sent me the best ever handmade halloween cards.  You bet I want them now and am going to use them!!!!!!  They are embellished with ribbons, stickers,flowers, hand stamping, flat back buttons she included the envelopes ans stickers for seals.   There are a couple that I will not part with and will be placed in a frame of some sort, my favorites to make wall art.   You should see the way my other days are wrapped and decorated surprise photo sometime today will be coming!!!!

My bf is still in bed but this is gonna make him go crazy to have all these perfectly wrapped gifts just screaming open me open me.  I am so excited and glad we are opening on the 1st!!! shhhhh he still doesn't know that.  If I get back from work and any of the presents even look like he has been in them a teeny tiny bit, there may be  a game here called Beat the sh_ _  out of someone!!!! And I know I will be the winner. ME, Me, Me!!!!!

Thank you jonna for such a well crafted perfect pre halloween gift, you're the best, I would never have thought to do this and may just steal the idea sometime. I love how everything is wrapped up and tagged so cute, the stamps you used where super!!!!!!!!!!  Off to get ready for work will be back posting in the gallery later!!!!!
LMAO what a fun game!!! I threaten with brutality all the time and he laughs and me and tells the dog how abused they both are....yeah right! Spoiled lil boys!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweetyetevil
« Reply #715 on: September 24, 2011 05:15:29 PM »

I have two boxes that are going out tomorrow!  I just PM'd sweetyetevil to see if she wants to start opening on the first or wait.  I don't know how I am gonna wait though! 

Quaggy was my partner in the 12 days of Christmas Swap last year I too received large boxes!  She told me then not to worry, she just makes big crafts HA!  (She also super duper spoils!!) 

I can't wait to see what everyone has come up with!  Oh yeah and Sweetyetevil, stay the heck away from my blog starting next week  Wink
GEEEZZZZ! I had stayed away previously since it was noted in your profile that swap partners should now you tempt me with a specific shout out...I am weak...weak weak lol Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ffrogg526

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #716 on: September 24, 2011 06:00:00 PM »

I can't wait for tomorrow!  Driving north to see my awesome partner and swap packages!!!  Cheesy  HUZZAH!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #717 on: September 24, 2011 07:29:52 PM »

My 2nd package arrived today!  I updated the gallery with my early gift of fantastic, pretty, well done, cute, really needed gift cards!  Go check them out!!!!!

As far as the game I am playing my presents are still wrapped and safe!  I think BF knows what would happen if he just happened to hurt, shake, break or damage anything that a fellow crafter pours their heart into!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissingWillow
Global Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #718 on: September 25, 2011 04:43:15 AM »

My 2nd package arrived today!  I updated the gallery with my early gift of fantastic, pretty, well done, cute, really needed gift cards!  Go check them out!!!!!

As far as the game I am playing my presents are still wrapped and safe!  I think BF knows what would happen if he just happened to hurt, shake, break or damage anything that a fellow crafter pours their heart into!!!

Dang it.  Must. Bookmark. Gallery.  (Told you I was lazy)   Tongue  Looking forward to Ffrogg526's visit this afternoon! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Farm Life Blog  
I'm a shepherd and have raw fleece.  PM me if you want to swap for some.

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read all about it here
hockamama
« Reply #719 on: September 25, 2011 05:53:44 AM »

I sent to ChristieAnn yesterday.  It went out in 2 large priority boxes, and one was almost too full to tape.  Her package got to me last week, and it's been sitting at the kitchen table, just taunting me.  My daughter is visiting from GA this weekend, and she begged me to let her see what ChristieAnn sent, so I let her open it.   I wish I had taken pics of the wrapping, because it was so cool, all wrapped in black tissue paper, with white writing and great monster stickers.  Alas, I didn't think of it until afterward Sad

I really wanted to look at everything, but I bit my cheek and walked out of the room.  I can't even tell you how hard it was not to peek when my girl would say, "Oh, mama, you're going to LOVE this.  Oh, and this too!"  She says that I will be super duper happy with this package when it comes time to open  Cheesy  Now I want to dig through everything immediately....

Thank you in advance, ChristieAnn!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A work of art is the unique result of a unique temperament.
  ~Oscar Wilde

wistpinterestfacebook
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 79 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Manage Curly Hair for Men
Summer Hair Product Tips
Hairapy Ep 107: Jasmine
How to Get the Surfer Girl Hair Style
Hair How To: Kim Kardashian Waves
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...