A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,194
Currently Running With Scissors:
627 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 79
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2011 r3 mini 13 days of Halloween(signups CLOSED. Send outs 26/9)  (Read 43230 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #560 on: September 06, 2011 03:24:36 PM »

I got quite a bit done during the long weekend.  I did a lot of wrapping, which I LOVE doing!  Wrapping makes me so relax and happy, its so weird.  All of the items no longer fit into a paper grocery bag.  They are currently in a large paper macy's bag as well as a paper grocery bag.  Anywho, I started the large items for my partner's daughters, and completed a small for the her hubby.

My lovely partner and I live just around two hours from each other, so we're making plans to exchange our packages in person.  She's going to come for a farm visit and lunch.  How fun! 
That's so cool!  I hope you two have a great time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
Ffrogg526
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #561 on: September 07, 2011 03:22:51 AM »

My lovely partner and I live just around two hours from each other, so we're making plans to exchange our packages in person.  She's going to come for a farm visit and lunch.  How fun! 

I'm very excited!  That's going to be a very busy weekend for me but it will TOTALLY be worth every minute of awesomeness!  Cheesy 

I started cutting out pieces for another large last night only to discover that I cut out half of them backwards.  Roll Eyes  SO!  We'll just be making it twice as big.  Grin  Really, no one should ever be surprised when my craft projects end up being twice as big as the original plan.  Wink  I'm thinking that Saturday I'm going to sit down and figure out exactly how many days are done and what I have left to work on and start wrapping...  can you buy halloween wrapping paper?  Other than plain old black and orange?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweetyetevil

View Profile WWW
« Reply #562 on: September 07, 2011 04:45:33 AM »

I have no idea how many days I have complete! My house is a craft crazed mess lol...I need to find that damn list I made(you know the one you start and modify then misplace hehe) and wrap up what is done and complete some of the partially completed goodies.... Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whatthepuck
« Reply #563 on: September 07, 2011 07:52:35 AM »

I have no idea how many days I have complete! My house is a craft crazed mess lol...I need to find that damn list I made(you know the one you start and modify then misplace hehe) and wrap up what is done and complete some of the partially completed goodies.... Grin

I had to get a notebook. Much easier to find.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vintage Etsy ~ Blog

Swaps:
Mini 13 DoH
Aug ATC 5/5/2
Bookmark

Anyone interested in a Hockey Swap.
noturavggeek
"This is my art, and it is dangerous! Do you think I want to die like this?" Delia Deetz

I want to live 'til I die. No More, No Less

View Profile
« Reply #564 on: September 07, 2011 10:38:32 AM »

I'm making good progress. Waiting for this stupid rain to stop so I can paint and not inhale tons of fumes....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aisy
« Reply #565 on: September 07, 2011 09:48:37 PM »

can you buy halloween wrapping paper?  Other than plain old black and orange?
well, i had a a partner who wrapped everything in candy corn themed tissue paper, but it ripped. it looked adorable though!other ideas are to put them in halloween goodie bags and staple them shut if they are small enough. you can also get cute trick or treat bags from the 99 cents store and put it in that and tie it closed. you can also buy plain wrapping paper and make it halloween themed with stamps. oriental trading has alot of items that would be good for this. hope ive helped!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011 09:49:07 PM by aisy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #566 on: September 08, 2011 06:47:38 AM »

can you buy halloween wrapping paper?  Other than plain old black and orange?
well, i had a a partner who wrapped everything in candy corn themed tissue paper, but it ripped. it looked adorable though!other ideas are to put them in halloween goodie bags and staple them shut if they are small enough. you can also get cute trick or treat bags from the 99 cents store and put it in that and tie it closed. you can also buy plain wrapping paper and make it halloween themed with stamps. oriental trading has alot of items that would be good for this. hope ive helped!

I've been using black wrapping paper, and then spicing it up with halloween themed scrapbooking paper, fun ribbon, burlap, and gauze.  I had some Boo! tissue paper from last year, so I've been using that as well.  I also used a couple of plain gift bags, and put a little scrapbooking paper on it as well to cover up old logos, and it make it more halloweeny.

I'm gonna have to check out the dollar store for trick or treat bags, what a great idea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

« Reply #567 on: September 08, 2011 06:51:40 AM »

Last year my partner used brown paper bags decorated with orange and black markers and they looked really cool! I just used random fall print gift bags that I had around the house... they worked fairly well too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
hockamama
« Reply #568 on: September 08, 2011 07:24:14 AM »

I had to get a notebook. Much easier to find.

Brilliant!  Thank you, I will definitely do this.  I have patterns in binders, but I just make notes on random papers which end up getting misplaced....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A work of art is the unique result of a unique temperament.
  ~Oscar Wilde

wistpinterestfacebook
jmiller614
« Reply #569 on: September 08, 2011 08:23:29 AM »

I am using snowflake paper to wrap! Partly because I really like it but mainly because it is all I have and I want to use it up. But I think it looks lovely.

7 pieces finished and wrapped. 3 partly done. 3 yet to materialize. Getting there...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 79 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
EXPOzed #33 - HD Expo 2008 - MACCAM Lighting
How To Create A Better Story - Motion Sketches 5
How To Create A Better Story - Motion Sketches Ep4
How To Create A Better Story - Motion Sketches 3
How to Create Better Media - Motion Sketches 2
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...