A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 299,134
Currently Running With Scissors:
596 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 79
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2011 r3 mini 13 days of Halloween(signups CLOSED. Send outs 26/9)  (Read 47310 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sweetyetevil
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #500 on: August 29, 2011 02:15:26 PM »

My daughter and I are both sick.  I have a cold and she has pnemonia!  Crafting is on hold until further notice.....
Ugg hope everyone is feeling better! I have been sick too...maybe thru our crafting for one another we connected up... Shocked I do have some cool things I made and hope you and the kiddies like em!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AmandaBL
« Reply #501 on: August 29, 2011 05:38:14 PM »

I'm still working! I noticed a lot of new halloween stuff in stores now & it is hard to not buy everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
trisarahtops013
« Reply #502 on: August 30, 2011 01:22:11 AM »

I totally meant to be done before school started, and that still may happen. I have like a week and a half. However, crafting was on hold due to my FANTABULOUS 3 day trip to Chicago!

A friend and I went to a charity event that our favourite ... acting company ? ... was putting on. So much fun. Such a long trip though.

I'll get back to crafting on Wednesday!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live... {Dumbledore}
Lrigrem

<3 HP, Twilight, Halloween

View Profile WWW
« Reply #503 on: August 30, 2011 08:32:53 AM »

I'm still working! I noticed a lot of new halloween stuff in stores now & it is hard to not buy everything!

Hmmm...  What is this "not buying everything" that you speak of?  I'm not familiar with it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ask a Gentern who they prefer, ten out of nine will say "The Pavi!" <3 Oghr!
Repo! The Genetic Opera R3 Swap
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401054.0

http://pinterest.com/lrigrem/
MissingWillow
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator
Sewing in General Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #504 on: August 30, 2011 08:37:11 AM »

Hmmm...  What is this "not buying everything" that you speak of?  I'm not familiar with it.

LOL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PurplePaisley
« Reply #505 on: August 30, 2011 08:53:59 AM »

HELP!!!
IM TRYING to make a "Witch" head. I have tried the old nylon thing that is not giving me the results I like. Does anyone have any suggestions on paper mache? I know you can use a balloon. But how do you attach the features (ex: the big nose, and mole?). any help is appreciated.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #506 on: August 30, 2011 09:18:28 AM »

I got quite a bit done this weekend, including some wrapping of smaller items and all my numbers created for the packages.  Feeling pretty accomplished.  ^_^  I have a couple big items to do and will probably start those either tomorrow or this weekend.

I tried my hand at sewing using a pattern and was quite unsuccessful.  I think I will try again once I get my mom to help me decipher where I went wrong.  lol!  Stupid sewing.  I so want to be successful at it, but its just one craft that has so far defeated me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
MissingWillow
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator
Sewing in General Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #507 on: August 30, 2011 09:46:30 AM »

HELP!!!
IM TRYING to make a "Witch" head. I have tried the old nylon thing that is not giving me the results I like. Does anyone have any suggestions on paper mache? I know you can use a balloon. But how do you attach the features (ex: the big nose, and mole?). any help is appreciated.

I think you layer newspapers and masking tape for the 3D parts, then paper mache over that.  Try a YouTube search, there's surely a tutorial out there.  Good luck!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #508 on: August 30, 2011 02:02:38 PM »

My kiddo is finally back at school today (5 days out, the 2nd week at a brand new school)  I was home with her yesterday and got a ton of stuff done.  My craft room is officially put together and I busted out the sewing machine.  I also crafted up some __________ that I thought would be really easy but it took a bit of trial and error!  I need to enlist the help of my honey since he is better at drawing than I am for one thing.  So far I am happy with my progress....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aisy
« Reply #509 on: August 30, 2011 02:16:43 PM »

yeah-im trying to land a job on campus because there is this one store in my school's town that sells the most amazing and unique halloween items. i always love their selection so if i do end up getting a paycheck both my partner and i will be receiving a lot of things from them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 79 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Movement of the Checkers in Backgammon, Part 2
Movement of the Checkers in Backgammon, Part 1
Object of the Game in Backgammon
Pieces of the Board in Backgammon
The Basics of Backgammon
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...