A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 306,373
Currently Running With Scissors:
662 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 79
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2011 r3 mini 13 days of Halloween(signups CLOSED. Send outs 26/9)  (Read 63923 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sweetyetevil
« Reply #500 on: August 29, 2011 02:15:26 PM »

My daughter and I are both sick.  I have a cold and she has pnemonia!  Crafting is on hold until further notice.....
Ugg hope everyone is feeling better! I have been sick too...maybe thru our crafting for one another we connected up... Shocked I do have some cool things I made and hope you and the kiddies like em!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AmandaBL
« Reply #501 on: August 29, 2011 05:38:14 PM »

I'm still working! I noticed a lot of new halloween stuff in stores now & it is hard to not buy everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
trisarahtops013
« Reply #502 on: August 30, 2011 01:22:11 AM »

I totally meant to be done before school started, and that still may happen. I have like a week and a half. However, crafting was on hold due to my FANTABULOUS 3 day trip to Chicago!

A friend and I went to a charity event that our favourite ... acting company ? ... was putting on. So much fun. Such a long trip though.

I'll get back to crafting on Wednesday!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live... {Dumbledore}
Lrigrem

<3 HP, Twilight, Halloween

View Profile WWW
« Reply #503 on: August 30, 2011 08:32:53 AM »

I'm still working! I noticed a lot of new halloween stuff in stores now & it is hard to not buy everything!

Hmmm...  What is this "not buying everything" that you speak of?  I'm not familiar with it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ask a Gentern who they prefer, ten out of nine will say "The Pavi!" <3 Oghr!
Repo! The Genetic Opera R3 Swap
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401054.0

http://pinterest.com/lrigrem/
MissingWillow
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator
Sewing in General Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

'Best of 2014' Winner

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #504 on: August 30, 2011 08:37:11 AM »

Hmmm...  What is this "not buying everything" that you speak of?  I'm not familiar with it.

LOL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PurplePaisley
« Reply #505 on: August 30, 2011 08:53:59 AM »

HELP!!!
IM TRYING to make a "Witch" head. I have tried the old nylon thing that is not giving me the results I like. Does anyone have any suggestions on paper mache? I know you can use a balloon. But how do you attach the features (ex: the big nose, and mole?). any help is appreciated.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #506 on: August 30, 2011 09:18:28 AM »

I got quite a bit done this weekend, including some wrapping of smaller items and all my numbers created for the packages.  Feeling pretty accomplished.  ^_^  I have a couple big items to do and will probably start those either tomorrow or this weekend.

I tried my hand at sewing using a pattern and was quite unsuccessful.  I think I will try again once I get my mom to help me decipher where I went wrong.  lol!  Stupid sewing.  I so want to be successful at it, but its just one craft that has so far defeated me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

Currently Crafting: Baby Bean 2.0 due June 2016!
MissingWillow
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator
Sewing in General Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

'Best of 2014' Winner

« Reply #507 on: August 30, 2011 09:46:30 AM »

HELP!!!
IM TRYING to make a "Witch" head. I have tried the old nylon thing that is not giving me the results I like. Does anyone have any suggestions on paper mache? I know you can use a balloon. But how do you attach the features (ex: the big nose, and mole?). any help is appreciated.

I think you layer newspapers and masking tape for the 3D parts, then paper mache over that.  Try a YouTube search, there's surely a tutorial out there.  Good luck!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #508 on: August 30, 2011 02:02:38 PM »

My kiddo is finally back at school today (5 days out, the 2nd week at a brand new school)  I was home with her yesterday and got a ton of stuff done.  My craft room is officially put together and I busted out the sewing machine.  I also crafted up some __________ that I thought would be really easy but it took a bit of trial and error!  I need to enlist the help of my honey since he is better at drawing than I am for one thing.  So far I am happy with my progress....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aisy
« Reply #509 on: August 30, 2011 02:16:43 PM »

yeah-im trying to land a job on campus because there is this one store in my school's town that sells the most amazing and unique halloween items. i always love their selection so if i do end up getting a paycheck both my partner and i will be receiving a lot of things from them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would absolutely love to have a personal swap! I'm interested in jewelry, soap, and anything that inspires you on my Pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 79 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Author Lisa Genova Discusses the Disease That Changes a Family Forever
Word Warrios: Monica McClure
Short Stories and Textual Evidence Analysis
Characterization and Archetype Analysis
Short Stories and Plot Analysis
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Thrifty Cake Stands
February 3, 2016 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: 3-D Heart Card

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...