A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,061
Currently Running With Scissors:
493 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 79
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2011 r3 mini 13 days of Halloween(signups CLOSED. Send outs 26/9)  (Read 42944 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Ffrogg526
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #440 on: August 22, 2011 02:06:13 PM »

Is anyone else having trouble figuring out which item to go on what day? I gotta say, I almost want her to just open it all! Aaaaaahhhh!

This is quite the conundrum for me.

YES!!  But I had the same problem last year.  I had no idea what I wanted to do on what day.  And - do you feel like all your projects are somewhat equal?  Like, I don't feel like I have one project that screams I'D BE AWESOME FOR DAY 13!!!  I wish I could just have MissingWillow open everything at one time!  That would save the trouble of having to figure out the days.  Wink  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #441 on: August 22, 2011 02:40:43 PM »

Went shopping today and picked up a few extras... I really don't know what else I need to buy, I need to look at what I have and figure that out soon...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
trisarahtops013
« Reply #442 on: August 22, 2011 03:17:24 PM »

Working on my container today, hoping to finish later tonight. I have a few of the days done, and packed up ready for the container to be done!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live... {Dumbledore}
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #443 on: August 22, 2011 03:35:11 PM »

Yeah.... there's not a frozen snowball's chance in Hades that all of my stuff is going to fit in the container. Sorry Jill! I think you won't mind, though.  Wink

Aw man, how sad for me!  Wink

So, as promised, I didn't do any crafting and instead helped people move all weekend.  How fun for me, right?  I did finish a project on friday that turned out really cute.  My sister looked at me and was like, that's gonna be fun to ship.  Well, yeah, like I want this to be easy?  This one item alone probably wouldn't fit into the "one container".  The rest probably will, well the rest for each person and their own container.  Lol.  If I had to fit it ALL into one, that would never happen.  Right now they all seem to fit into a paper grocery bag, but I'm not even close to done yet, and they aren't wrapped yet, and that takes up even more space.

Here's hoping for a more productive week.  Next week will be the most productive off all, since I have two days off than I normally have off, due to my boss being out of town that week.  Then there is labor day, as well!  WEEEE!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
jonnamarco

Shave us Messiah!

View Profile
« Reply #444 on: August 22, 2011 04:06:00 PM »

I am having so much trouble with spray paint the last few days. I've ruined 2 frames. Maybe its too hot. The paint keeps getting all scrunched up and goopy. WTF. I could have bought a really awesome prepainted frane for what I have spent trying to diy one. Oh well, deep breath. I'll make it work.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #445 on: August 22, 2011 04:21:27 PM »

I am having so much trouble with spray paint the last few days. I've ruined 2 frames. Maybe its too hot. The paint keeps getting all scrunched up and goopy. WTF. I could have bought a really awesome prepainted frane for what I have spent trying to diy one. Oh well, deep breath. I'll make it work.

Spray paint and I do not get along well either!  I haven't tried it in a while since the last time it turned out all wonky!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lynnz232

Am looking to swap for 1" or larger paper punches!

View Profile
« Reply #446 on: August 22, 2011 04:29:17 PM »

Happy Birthday NH822!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jonnamarco

Shave us Messiah!

View Profile
« Reply #447 on: August 22, 2011 07:23:50 PM »

So I figured out how to fix the spray paint issue and finished one item. I have 5 days complete, 3 almost done and 5 days planned out. Pretty happy with my progress so far.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edwards1
« Reply #448 on: August 22, 2011 08:26:46 PM »

Got a huge chunk done, planned everything out for days! So basically I just have to get my bootie in gear and get it all done.

I kinda spread my items out so that if my partner and I do 31 days I have 31 single items, and if we do 13 days then I will just group them all back together =]

out of my 31 items I have like 13.5 done ahah
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists:http://www.wists.com/blabla

Deathly Hallows Pt. 2!

Top Wishlist (at the moment):
Bella's gloves, La Push hat, Weasley Sweater, and Eclipse hat. Also, a yarn bowl!

Going to Wizarding World soon, and in need of some swag! A bag to carry stuff that is HP while there would be AMAZING
aisy
« Reply #449 on: August 22, 2011 08:31:37 PM »

I finished 2 sets of items which will go for 2 days. When I showed one of them to my mom she was like, "your giving that away?! You should keep it!" I think my partner will like it. One hint, it's partially bat themed.

Also, I have a system for picking days. If I make a homemade food item that's day one. A bag is day two, then home decor comes next. After that it's any other wearables and plushies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 79 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Author Andrew Zolli Talks About Resilience
Torn Book Trailer
Mann and Ornstein on the Hazards of Partisanship
How to Make Money by Self Publishing
Howard Jacobson on the Importance of Comedy, Filth and Sex
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...