A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 305,881
Currently Running With Scissors:
368 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 79
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2011 r3 mini 13 days of Halloween(signups CLOSED. Send outs 26/9)  (Read 69930 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

amycavy

on it like Dark Mark on a Death Eater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #330 on: August 07, 2011 06:20:38 AM »

I need to take a trip to the fabric shop tomorrow Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's a long story.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #331 on: August 07, 2011 07:25:06 AM »

I've gotten 2/3 of one day completed today! Yay! It would be more but my husband was watching me and kept asking how I was doing something - and now he wants to try!  Shocked Pretty insane since he's not crafty AT ALL.....

I think I've created a monster....   Roll Eyes

Nice going! A crafty husband...does he have brothers  Cheesy

@amycavy: Awww, a guinea pig! I just now put together your user name with your pic  Roll Eyes
(to anyone who is wondering: a guinea pig is also known as a cavy)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cabaute
Fickle Crafter Extraordinaire

A loving heart is the truest wisdom. -Dickens

« Reply #332 on: August 07, 2011 11:34:25 AM »

I've been on a surprise trip to TX for the past week (Dad is battling cancer), but he is now stable.  I'm heading home 1 week from today and cant wait to get started!  I have a full plan for the first 8 or 9 days so far.  I couldn't resist picking up a few things at the craft stores here; I hope I can get everything into my carry-on bags!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/cabaute/
Yay!  I had a featured project! Faux Taxidermy introducing Sheldon, the Shoebill Crane
I love personal swaps!
edwards1
« Reply #333 on: August 07, 2011 12:41:01 PM »

Got two smalls done, a 3 mediums. My partner lives in a dorm and doesn't need the extra clutter of something to hold all the items in, so instead I am making her some nice little extras instead!! My husband is going to make his item tomorrow on his day off, he is all too excited =]]]

I am going to make one of my large items tomorrow as well, and my husband came home with some pretty paint chips to add a little extra flair to my large item. Its something new, but I think its going to be really cute! =]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists:http://www.wists.com/blabla

Deathly Hallows Pt. 2!

Top Wishlist (at the moment):
Bella's gloves, La Push hat, Weasley Sweater, and Eclipse hat. Also, a yarn bowl!

Going to Wizarding World soon, and in need of some swag! A bag to carry stuff that is HP while there would be AMAZING
thisbirdsabsurd
« Reply #334 on: August 07, 2011 01:05:07 PM »

Just got back from our local antique mall.  I knew exactly what I was there for but spent an hour and a half browsing through all the space anyway!  (And of course came home with some extras...)  Four ideas in the works so I'm feeling like I might actually be on top of things!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got a new website! www.thisbirdsabsurd.com and I'm still on Etsy www.thisbirdsabsurd.etsy.com
And find me on Facebook!  Thisbirdsabsurd
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thisbirdsabsurd/753468561415455
Lrigrem

<3 HP, Twilight, Halloween

View Profile WWW
« Reply #335 on: August 07, 2011 03:14:53 PM »

ahh. yes. it was the sort of perfect crafting day that i'll tell my crafty grandkids about.
LOL.  That comment made me smile.  Cheesy

Tonks (great name!) and Bindi are cuties.

I have a bunny that enjoys 'helping' me craft.  She usually sits down in the middle of the fabric & as soon as scissors come out she follows them with her nose.  I swear she wants me to cut all her whiskers off.  (She's huge help with making beds, too.  She sits on the pile of sheets/comforter that sits at the foot of the bed 'rearranging' it for me - by digging, pushing, and nipping it into the exact pile formation she wants.  Weirdo.)

Phoebe Smiley (I feel like a camera whole for my bunny.  I think I've posted this in like half the swaps I've done... But who doesn't like showing off their crafty-helping critters?)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ask a Gentern who they prefer, ten out of nine will say "The Pavi!" <3 Oghr!
Repo! The Genetic Opera R3 Swap
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401054.0

http://pinterest.com/lrigrem/
PurplePaisley
« Reply #336 on: August 07, 2011 05:19:02 PM »

The bunny, Makes a great fabric weight
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #337 on: August 07, 2011 07:34:55 PM »

The bunny, Makes a great fabric weight

lol! 

I finished up a couple of other swaps that needed finishing and now I can dedicate my time to this swap.  I also have one day 3/4 of the way done, and another for one day.  I'm slowly but surely moving along. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

Currently Crafting: Baby Bean 2.0 due June 2016!
suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #338 on: August 07, 2011 07:57:38 PM »

ahh. yes. it was the sort of perfect crafting day that i'll tell my crafty grandkids about.
LOL.  That comment made me smile.  Cheesy

Tonks (great name!) and Bindi are cuties.

I have a bunny that enjoys 'helping' me craft.  She usually sits down in the middle of the fabric & as soon as scissors come out she follows them with her nose.  I swear she wants me to cut all her whiskers off.  (She's huge help with making beds, too.  She sits on the pile of sheets/comforter that sits at the foot of the bed 'rearranging' it for me - by digging, pushing, and nipping it into the exact pile formation she wants.  Weirdo.)
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/151072_17Feb11_DSC07428_Small.jpg
Phoebe Smiley (I feel like a camera whole for my bunny.  I think I've posted this in like half the swaps I've done... But who doesn't like showing off their crafty-helping critters?)

Animals belong every where as far as I'm concerned.  Who knows...with out her help the bed might fall compleatly apart!  She's fabo
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011 01:53:02 AM by Phizzychick - Reason: Please don't quote photos, thanks! » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"People who have uncovered lifes twisted hoax find refuge in the irreverent, twisted and weird."

RuPaul in discussion With John Waters
aisy
« Reply #339 on: August 07, 2011 11:03:52 PM »

Got two smalls done, a 3 mediums. My partner lives in a dorm and doesn't need the extra clutter of something to hold all the items in, so instead I am making her some nice little extras instead!! My husband is going to make his item tomorrow on his day off, he is all too excited =]]]

I am going to make one of my large items tomorrow as well, and my husband came home with some pretty paint chips to add a little extra flair to my large item. Its something new, but I think its going to be really cute! =]
ooooh i cant wait!i need to step up my game. i have a horrible habit of starting projects, getting inspired about a new project and forgetting the other one, and then moving on to another. i have multiple items in the works for you lol.
im curious about the paint chips.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would absolutely love to have a personal swap! I'm interested in jewelry, soap, and anything that inspires you on my Pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 79 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
Best Celeb Beauty Looks Of The Week
How to Make Rose Water Spray
Kim Kardashian Is Teaching a Makeup Class
3 Ways to Use Lipstick
Jeanine Lobell Talks Cate Blanchett, Desert Island Beauty
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Summer Hat
Hedgies!
Meatless Monday: Bean Burgers

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...