A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,121
Currently Running With Scissors:
722 Guests and 42 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 79
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2011 r3 mini 13 days of Halloween(signups CLOSED. Send outs 26/9)  (Read 43092 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

amycavy

on it like Dark Mark on a Death Eater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #330 on: August 07, 2011 06:20:38 AM »

I need to take a trip to the fabric shop tomorrow Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's a long story.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #331 on: August 07, 2011 07:25:06 AM »

I've gotten 2/3 of one day completed today! Yay! It would be more but my husband was watching me and kept asking how I was doing something - and now he wants to try!  Shocked Pretty insane since he's not crafty AT ALL.....

I think I've created a monster....   Roll Eyes

Nice going! A crafty husband...does he have brothers  Cheesy

@amycavy: Awww, a guinea pig! I just now put together your user name with your pic  Roll Eyes
(to anyone who is wondering: a guinea pig is also known as a cavy)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cabaute

Fickle Crafter Extraordinaire

A loving heart is the truest wisdom. -Dickens

« Reply #332 on: August 07, 2011 11:34:25 AM »

I've been on a surprise trip to TX for the past week (Dad is battling cancer), but he is now stable.  I'm heading home 1 week from today and cant wait to get started!  I have a full plan for the first 8 or 9 days so far.  I couldn't resist picking up a few things at the craft stores here; I hope I can get everything into my carry-on bags!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edwards1
« Reply #333 on: August 07, 2011 12:41:01 PM »

Got two smalls done, a 3 mediums. My partner lives in a dorm and doesn't need the extra clutter of something to hold all the items in, so instead I am making her some nice little extras instead!! My husband is going to make his item tomorrow on his day off, he is all too excited =]]]

I am going to make one of my large items tomorrow as well, and my husband came home with some pretty paint chips to add a little extra flair to my large item. Its something new, but I think its going to be really cute! =]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists:http://www.wists.com/blabla

Deathly Hallows Pt. 2!

Top Wishlist (at the moment):
Bella's gloves, La Push hat, Weasley Sweater, and Eclipse hat. Also, a yarn bowl!

Going to Wizarding World soon, and in need of some swag! A bag to carry stuff that is HP while there would be AMAZING
thisbirdsabsurd

Be Happy!

« Reply #334 on: August 07, 2011 01:05:07 PM »

Just got back from our local antique mall.  I knew exactly what I was there for but spent an hour and a half browsing through all the space anyway!  (And of course came home with some extras...)  Four ideas in the works so I'm feeling like I might actually be on top of things!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy shop is here!  www.thisbirdsabsurd.etsy.com
Lrigrem

<3 HP, Twilight, Halloween

View Profile WWW
« Reply #335 on: August 07, 2011 03:14:53 PM »

ahh. yes. it was the sort of perfect crafting day that i'll tell my crafty grandkids about.
LOL.  That comment made me smile.  Cheesy

Tonks (great name!) and Bindi are cuties.

I have a bunny that enjoys 'helping' me craft.  She usually sits down in the middle of the fabric & as soon as scissors come out she follows them with her nose.  I swear she wants me to cut all her whiskers off.  (She's huge help with making beds, too.  She sits on the pile of sheets/comforter that sits at the foot of the bed 'rearranging' it for me - by digging, pushing, and nipping it into the exact pile formation she wants.  Weirdo.)

Phoebe Smiley (I feel like a camera whole for my bunny.  I think I've posted this in like half the swaps I've done... But who doesn't like showing off their crafty-helping critters?)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ask a Gentern who they prefer, ten out of nine will say "The Pavi!" <3 Oghr!
Repo! The Genetic Opera R3 Swap
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401054.0

http://pinterest.com/lrigrem/
PurplePaisley
« Reply #336 on: August 07, 2011 05:19:02 PM »

The bunny, Makes a great fabric weight
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #337 on: August 07, 2011 07:34:55 PM »

The bunny, Makes a great fabric weight

lol! 

I finished up a couple of other swaps that needed finishing and now I can dedicate my time to this swap.  I also have one day 3/4 of the way done, and another for one day.  I'm slowly but surely moving along. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #338 on: August 07, 2011 07:57:38 PM »

ahh. yes. it was the sort of perfect crafting day that i'll tell my crafty grandkids about.
LOL.  That comment made me smile.  Cheesy

Tonks (great name!) and Bindi are cuties.

I have a bunny that enjoys 'helping' me craft.  She usually sits down in the middle of the fabric & as soon as scissors come out she follows them with her nose.  I swear she wants me to cut all her whiskers off.  (She's huge help with making beds, too.  She sits on the pile of sheets/comforter that sits at the foot of the bed 'rearranging' it for me - by digging, pushing, and nipping it into the exact pile formation she wants.  Weirdo.)
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/151072_17Feb11_DSC07428_Small.jpg
Phoebe Smiley (I feel like a camera whole for my bunny.  I think I've posted this in like half the swaps I've done... But who doesn't like showing off their crafty-helping critters?)

Animals belong every where as far as I'm concerned.  Who knows...with out her help the bed might fall compleatly apart!  She's fabo
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011 01:53:02 AM by Phizzychick - Reason: Please don't quote photos, thanks! » THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
aisy
« Reply #339 on: August 07, 2011 11:03:52 PM »

Got two smalls done, a 3 mediums. My partner lives in a dorm and doesn't need the extra clutter of something to hold all the items in, so instead I am making her some nice little extras instead!! My husband is going to make his item tomorrow on his day off, he is all too excited =]]]

I am going to make one of my large items tomorrow as well, and my husband came home with some pretty paint chips to add a little extra flair to my large item. Its something new, but I think its going to be really cute! =]
ooooh i cant wait!i need to step up my game. i have a horrible habit of starting projects, getting inspired about a new project and forgetting the other one, and then moving on to another. i have multiple items in the works for you lol.
im curious about the paint chips.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 79 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
"Tilt" Book Trailer
Lorna Byrne Discusses Her Book A Message of Hope from the Angels
Martin Leicht and Isla Neal on the Inspiration Behind "Mothership"
Mark Nepo on His Book "Seven Thousand Ways to Listen"
Susannah Cahalan on Her Book "Brain on Fire: My Month of Madness"
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...