A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 299,126
Currently Running With Scissors:
649 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 79
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2011 r3 mini 13 days of Halloween(signups CLOSED. Send outs 26/9)  (Read 47280 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Ffrogg526
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #250 on: July 29, 2011 02:12:43 PM »

I finished one project, am almost done with 2 others and sooooooo many plans for more!  Cheesy 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissingWillow
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator
Sewing in General Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #251 on: July 29, 2011 02:24:03 PM »

I'm done with two and have ideas for all of the other days.   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edwards1
« Reply #252 on: July 29, 2011 02:59:23 PM »

I have a good list going of stuff to make, with the major spoilage going! My husband has marked what he wants to make so all we need is to go supply shopping. Waiting on my new credit card to come in so I can gets supplies...I am a bad person! haha I am waiting until August because I am hoping all the halloween stuff will be getting into stores.

I am in love with my partner! I am so excited to get stuff underway and going. If I finish some of my orders for my little crafty business, I am going to get started on some small items!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists:http://www.wists.com/blabla

Deathly Hallows Pt. 2!

Top Wishlist (at the moment):
Bella's gloves, La Push hat, Weasley Sweater, and Eclipse hat. Also, a yarn bowl!

Going to Wizarding World soon, and in need of some swag! A bag to carry stuff that is HP while there would be AMAZING
Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

« Reply #253 on: July 29, 2011 03:23:38 PM »

I see some definite spoilage in my partner's future... I have a list of about 30 things I want to make, and very few of them are smalls! I'll have to trim it down of course, but I don't want to! We need like an in between the huge Halloween swap (that was too stressful last year) and this one...

I was just thinking the same thing the other day while teetering on the edge of signing up for the big one (I chickened out). So happy my partner and I agreed to more!

I'm done with 2 things and have a list in teeny-tiny writing on 2 sides of an index card (must get bigger sheet) of other goodies to make. BTW, Phizzychick, I'm so happy with my partner! We don't have much in common by way of style, but I like to craft outside my box. And I'm finding that I really like RobbinZombie's box  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NH822

"Every day is better than the last!" -Logan, age 6

« Reply #254 on: July 29, 2011 07:30:28 PM »

I have brain stormed a list and found my supplies on hand.  But that is about it.  can't wait to get started!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues."
-Elizabeth Taylor
Audania1
Christmas crafting all year round...

Magic always comes with a price

« Reply #255 on: July 30, 2011 12:20:26 AM »

So I have finished part one of three for one of the days and I am so excited! This is just an excellent swap! The great part is that this project is strictly stuff from my stash, so I have a project to finish while I wait for the rest of my goodies to arrive. Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged

whatthepuck
« Reply #256 on: July 30, 2011 07:30:49 AM »

I've got some ideas. I need to dig through my stash this weekend to see what I have and what I need.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vintage Etsy ~ Blog

Portia my Little Visitor's facebook

Swaps:
Secret Santa
Little Visitor
Nov ATC 2/0/0
thisbirdsabsurd

Be Happy!

« Reply #257 on: July 30, 2011 09:35:34 AM »

Okay - all you crafters that are saying you've finished some of your days are making me crazy!  I'm still in the thinking and planning stages - stop making me nervous!!!   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy shop is here!  www.thisbirdsabsurd.etsy.com
RobbinZombie

One day my organized chaos will just be organized

View Profile WWW
« Reply #258 on: July 30, 2011 09:56:59 AM »

I see some definite spoilage in my partner's future... I have a list of about 30 things I want to make, and very few of them are smalls! I'll have to trim it down of course, but I don't want to! We need like an in between the huge Halloween swap (that was too stressful last year) and this one...

I was just thinking the same thing the other day while teetering on the edge of signing up for the big one (I chickened out). So happy my partner and I agreed to more!

I'm done with 2 things and have a list in teeny-tiny writing on 2 sides of an index card (must get bigger sheet) of other goodies to make. BTW, Phizzychick, I'm so happy with my partner! We don't have much in common by way of style, but I like to craft outside my box. And I'm finding that I really like RobbinZombie's box  Cheesy

Well I'm really glad you like my box  Wink I am just as excited to craft for you.

In fact I have done some shopping, shopped my stash, and finished something last night and as I type this I am about to start another. Whoo crafting weekend. I hope everything comes together the way I want it to for this swap, so far so good.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dazeychick
"I got my toes in the water, a** in the sand..." -Zac Brown Band

« Reply #259 on: July 30, 2011 05:07:02 PM »

I'm still in the planning stage, I've got about half the days planned so far. Can't wait to actually get to crafting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Leave something good in everyday" -Dolly Parton

http://pinterest.com/c_green
http://candragreen.blogspot.com/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 79 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Add Style to Your Outfit in Just One Minute
How to Wear White for Winter
Who Wore It Best? Kim Kardashian Vs Rihanna
Rihanna & Kanye West Rock The Urban Skirt: VIBE VIXEN Style Profile
How to Make Your Own Feathered Skirt
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...