A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 299,155
Currently Running With Scissors:
390 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 79
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2011 r3 mini 13 days of Halloween(signups CLOSED. Send outs 26/9)  (Read 47338 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sweetyetevil
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #240 on: July 29, 2011 02:19:40 AM »

Picked up a few supplies as some stores are now putting a few things. Completed one project...I do not think too many of mine will be considered smalls LOL but I love making halloween goodies! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #241 on: July 29, 2011 05:11:34 AM »

Picked up a few supplies as some stores are now putting a few things. Completed one project...I do not think too many of mine will be considered smalls LOL but I love making halloween goodies! Cheesy

I am right there with you!  I haven't made a small yet.  Just to much fun getting all spooky!  I am a hoarder so I stocked up last year when stuff went on sale after halloween of generic things that I might could use in the future.  I have a bag of _________ that I hope to use they will be awesome for my partner!!!! So glad that my partner lives in the same state, I am thinking this is gonna be a huge box or several boxes just because of 1 of the items. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

noturavggeek
"This is my art, and it is dangerous! Do you think I want to die like this?" Delia Deetz

I want to live 'til I die. No More, No Less

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 29, 2011 05:55:29 AM »

So I've been waiting for payday to make a craft store run. I get home last night and there's a Joann's ad with a lot of the supplies I need on sale, this morning my paycheck got deposited, then I get an email from Michaels with a 20% off total purchase including sales item coupon. I think the craft gods are telling me something....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: July 29, 2011 06:05:25 AM »

I'm not in this swap, but I read the post and just wanted to let you guys know that if you can show proof that you are a teacher, Michael's will give you 15% off your purchase, above and beyond any coupons you may have.

(I went there yesterday, all I had to do was show my work ID.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
noturavggeek
"This is my art, and it is dangerous! Do you think I want to die like this?" Delia Deetz

I want to live 'til I die. No More, No Less

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 29, 2011 06:22:26 AM »

I'm not in this swap, but I read the post and just wanted to let you guys know that if you can show proof that you are a teacher, Michael's will give you 15% off your purchase, above and beyond any coupons you may have.

Joann's is doing the same thing as well  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cadet120433
« Reply #245 on: July 29, 2011 09:07:06 AM »

I found an awesome extra at work the other day and brought it home. I hope my partner will like it! I've already started two smalls and since today is my day off, I'm hoping to have quite a bit more done by the end of the day.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

October Crafty Inspirations! I made it!http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=361238.0
Sederick

"Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh...now doughnuts!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #246 on: July 29, 2011 09:37:46 AM »

I love when I feel really motivated about a swap. I have pages of sketches already and I have ideas for 12 of the 13 days already. I also need to get on my yard display stuff. Our town is doing a contest for the first time ever and I plan on winning it *L* 50 whole dollars prize *L*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kapow. Totally logical and irrefutable rebuttal to your possible doubts.
Deviantart http://sederick.deviantart.com/
Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/TrixiesTrash
Pinterest http://pinterest.com/sederick/
Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #247 on: July 29, 2011 09:45:29 AM »

I see some definite spoilage in my partner's future... I have a list of about 30 things I want to make, and very few of them are smalls! I'll have to trim it down of course, but I don't want to! We need like an in between the huge Halloween swap (that was too stressful last year) and this one...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #248 on: July 29, 2011 10:02:06 AM »

I haven't started yet but plan to this weekend.  I have a few things at home I can work with until my etsy purchases arrive.  This past week has been for catching up on True Blood since we were busy moving and on vacation. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #249 on: July 29, 2011 10:14:40 AM »

I'm in the planning stage right now.  If I'm not careful, I might go overboard!  One of my plans fell through for the weekend which means more time for crafting!  YAY YAY!

Too bad I'm not a teacher!  I know that for JoAnn's you have to fill out a little form and they give you a teacher's discount card to use.  At least that's what the policy was a few years ago when I worked there.  ^_^

BTW, HI MISS BARBARA!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 79 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Design a Cartoon Pig
How to Do a Pokemon Drawing
How to Create a Cartoon Fish
How to Practice Drawing Bulldog
How to Draw a Duck
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...