A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 300,960
Currently Running With Scissors:
618 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 79
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2011 r3 mini 13 days of Halloween(signups CLOSED. Send outs 26/9)  (Read 47610 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My littlest love

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: July 20, 2011 05:33:13 PM »

I'm thinking about joining, I did the regular one last year and it was a ton of work but so much fun, I think this one will be more managable. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have very limited internet access so if you don't hear from me don't worry I'll be around soon

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness
wists.com/tattooedcrafter
trisarahtops013
« Reply #101 on: July 20, 2011 05:42:04 PM »

Just sent in my questionnaire!

This sounds soooo fun!!!

I filled out the entire thing the other day, and was going to review it before sending, and then my computer restarted without saving XD

CAN'T WAIT!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live... {Dumbledore}
aisy
« Reply #102 on: July 20, 2011 08:36:51 PM »

oh i am so on th fence bout this!! Halloween is my fav holiday!! and i have maintained for years that it should be a gift giving holiday!!! i keep some decorations up all year long!! (really i do, there is a glittered glow in th dark skeleton hanging from th ceiling in my living room!!) im just worried bout my style of decorating/crafting not working for my potential partner........ i am going to have to think long (not really since th deadline is approaching) and hard bout this. anyone else into cutsey meets macabre?? (example, im using turkey and chicken bones in one part of my display, and then im also hanging dried chicken feet on the porch, but then i also have 2 kiddie costumes that ive stuffed, one is a skeleton, one is an elephant. see what i mean? im very eclectic.) i like dark and spooky thats also fun and glittery :-)

what to do, what to do??rkey and chicken bones in one part of my display, and then im also hanging dried chicken feet on the porch, but then i also have 2 kiddie costumes that ive stuffed, one is a skeleton, one is an elephant. see what i mean? im very eclectic.) i like dark and spooky thats also fun and glittery :-)

what to do, what to do??

my style is kinda like that!i have a ton of eclectic halloween decoratons that i keep up in my dorm from september til spring. and glitter anything is awesome
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Glamis

Hello, my name is glamis and I am a bibliophilic..

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #103 on: July 21, 2011 02:13:12 AM »

Its exciting to craft outside your own style...

I like that too. You often get in contact with stuff you never ever thought about before..quite inspirational sometimes..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting any kind of skull shaped beads and patches-feel free to send me spare ones  ;-)
---------------------------------------------
etsy
pinterest
draw me s.
mistressH
glue gun weilding cowgirl

« Reply #104 on: July 21, 2011 03:07:29 AM »

oh no! i wont be out of the mini tote swap by then which is my first one, even though ive been on here for years, is there any way i can get in? Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mich_p

www.facebook.com/MichMonsterClothing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: July 21, 2011 06:58:35 AM »

I was just coming on here to ask a very similar question to MistressH

My first swap was the mini tote,
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=383840.0
I completed it and it is in the mail, (even tho send out isn't until 1st August) but I'm pretty sure my partner wont receive it before the close date for this swap as she lives in the UK
so feedback wise I still will have not completed a first swap.
I sent photos of my tote and the contents to the swap organiser (because I was having swap anxiety) and she said it was great, and I had even spoiled my partner by making more than what was needed.

any chance I could be considered for joining this swap? (i can send the organizer of this swap proof that I have completed my first swap and that it is in the mail at the moment)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

noturavggeek
"This is my art, and it is dangerous! Do you think I want to die like this?" Delia Deetz

I want to live 'til I die. No More, No Less

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 21, 2011 08:36:28 AM »

Hmmm, seriously thinking about this one as I am *always* thinking of halloween Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #107 on: July 21, 2011 08:45:53 AM »

Even if you guys can't join this one, there are smaller Halloween swaps coming up in a little while I'm sure...

I also did the large one last year ans it ended up stressing me out a bit. This one is definitely more manageable.

I did just think of something thoug. Either I missed it somewhere or it doesn't say... I know we have to make 6 or 7 crafted things, one being a tote of some sort... but are there any size requirements? Or do we just make whatever we want? I have a few easily modified large ideas already, but should I be thinking smaller?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
Ffrogg526
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

« Reply #108 on: July 21, 2011 09:49:39 AM »

I don't know if there are any real size requirements....  last year I made projects in a variety of sizes.  I get paid on Monday so I'm going to go on the search for halloween-y crafting supplies!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aisy
« Reply #109 on: July 21, 2011 10:20:32 AM »

most of the items should be smalls-though if you wanna make something bigger it is spoiling. the last time i did this swap my partner completely spoiled me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 79 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Flexibility and Changes of Fashion
DIY Steampunk Hardware Chess Set - Gomi Style TV
How to Create a Mechanical Bird Toy
How to Make Renovation Seem Less Intimidating
How to Choose Design Colors
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...