A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,721
Currently Running With Scissors:
648 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 79
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2011 r3 mini 13 days of Halloween(signups CLOSED. Send outs 26/9)  (Read 44062 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rainbowsewist
open to personal swaps

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #90 on: July 20, 2011 12:49:26 AM »

oh i am so on th fence bout this!! Halloween is my fav holiday!! and i have maintained for years that it should be a gift giving holiday!!! i keep some decorations up all year long!! (really i do, there is a glittered glow in th dark skeleton hanging from th ceiling in my living room!!) im just worried bout my style of decorating/crafting not working for my potential partner........ i am going to have to think long (not really since th deadline is approaching) and hard bout this. anyone else into cutsey meets macabre?? (example, im using turkey and chicken bones in one part of my display, and then im also hanging dried chicken feet on the porch, but then i also have 2 kiddie costumes that ive stuffed, one is a skeleton, one is an elephant. see what i mean? im very eclectic.) i like dark and spooky thats also fun and glittery :-)

what to do, what to do??rkey and chicken bones in one part of my display, and then im also hanging dried chicken feet on the porch, but then i also have 2 kiddie costumes that ive stuffed, one is a skeleton, one is an elephant. see what i mean? im very eclectic.) i like dark and spooky thats also fun and glittery :-)

what to do, what to do??

« Last Edit: July 20, 2011 12:57:44 AM by rainbowsewist » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog ~ http://neverremembers.blogspot.com
http://wists.com/rainbowsewist

ive got rubber stamps im not using anymore, wanna trade?? i'd kill for a cornish pixie poppet!
SpookyPooky
~Where monsters and Wonderland come to life~

I myself am, strange and unusual.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: July 20, 2011 02:59:05 AM »

Seriously considering! Will sleep on it!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

seabound23
« Reply #92 on: July 20, 2011 03:43:57 AM »

i like dark and spooky thats also fun and glittery :-)

I can't speak for everyone but I know I like the spectrum of halloween from cute to scary! (and I like glittery too!)  Smiley JOIN!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweetyetevil
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: July 20, 2011 04:31:58 AM »

I am impatiently waiting for my victim to be provided...I have already got a few things planned and can modify according to my victims likes and interests. I may be done early this year but note to self and some of you (from previous "experience" Wink) do not buy candy in advance. You will trick or treat yourself out of the goodies before you send em LMAO Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ffrogg526
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #94 on: July 20, 2011 06:32:20 AM »

oh i am so on th fence bout this!! Halloween is my fav holiday!! and i have maintained for years that it should be a gift giving holiday!!! i keep some decorations up all year long!! (really i do, there is a glittered glow in th dark skeleton hanging from th ceiling in my living room!!) im just worried bout my style of decorating/crafting not working for my potential partner........ i am going to have to think long (not really since th deadline is approaching) and hard bout this. anyone else into cutsey meets macabre?? (example, im using turkey and chicken bones in one part of my display, and then im also hanging dried chicken feet on the porch, but then i also have 2 kiddie costumes that ive stuffed, one is a skeleton, one is an elephant. see what i mean? im very eclectic.) i like dark and spooky thats also fun and glittery :-)

what to do, what to do??

I'm sure that there's someone here that wouldn't mind crafting in a cute-macabre style for you!  We all have different tastes and that's kind of what swapping's about - crafting for your partner, not for yourself.  Come join the fun!!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

« Reply #95 on: July 20, 2011 07:06:38 AM »

I don't really like cute at all, and last year my partner loved it... I had so much fun crafting for her! Its exciting to craft outside your own style... mine tends to fluctuate between dark and bloody and vintage, but not together!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
jonnamarco

Shave us Messiah!

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 20, 2011 07:51:09 AM »

This swap is listed in my profile, but I'm not on the list of swappers on the first page of the thread yet. Just FYI, dear Organizer.

I had a blast crafting for this swap last year and can't wait to get my partner.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RobbinZombie

One day my organized chaos will just be organized

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: July 20, 2011 09:04:41 AM »

what to do, what to do??rkey and chicken bones in one part of my display, and then im also hanging dried chicken feet on the porch, but then i also have 2 kiddie costumes that ive stuffed, one is a skeleton, one is an elephant. see what i mean? im very eclectic.) i like dark and spooky thats also fun and glittery :-)

what to do, what to do??

Cutesy meets macabre is my design aesthetic. If i could I would have specimen jars with real animals in them, but I think my family would commit me. I would never kill the animal myself, but using dead animals in art tastefully I find awesome. So you should join, because you have at least one person that has the same taste.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #98 on: July 20, 2011 09:29:59 AM »

i like dark and spooky thats also fun and glittery :-)

I can't speak for everyone but I know I like the spectrum of halloween from cute to scary! (and I like glittery too!)  Smiley JOIN!

I agree!  I really like a lot of different aspects of halloween.  ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
PurplePaisley
« Reply #99 on: July 20, 2011 11:26:41 AM »

starting on Sunday to craft for this awesome swap. Love that we have 2 months to craft, to make everything perfect for our partners.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 79 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Leviathan Book Trailer
The Memory Quilt Book Trailer
An Author Chat with Julia DeVillers and Hillary Homzie Part 2
Vincent Flynn Talks About American Assassin
Cindy Gerard Offers Readers Some Words of Wisdom
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...