A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,132
Currently Running With Scissors:
383 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: For the love of Cupcakes round 3 gallery  (Read 4213 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

alexania
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2011 04:24:21 AM »

Aaaaaaaah everything looks so awesome! I love the stuff you got Bernadettelynn! I wist that tag so bad... I think I might have to copy it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NotKnit

My best works.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2011 06:03:17 AM »

wow, lots of awesome cupcake-y goodness!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kamehi
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2011 11:09:55 AM »

The crocheted cupcake with the smile is so fun and adorable! Great stuff :0)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A fashionista at heart, a practical gal by nature! Queen of crochet <3
edenkitty
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2011 09:58:08 PM »

Hellllllo ladies!

Everyone has been so great and these photos are just so wonderful.

Sorry if I've been a bit lax in my duties, been a familial trial around here, but it seems to have all calmed down.

Everyone should receive feedback tomorrow morning if not before, unless packages have not been received.

So, if you name is still blue, send me a note letting me know how it's going!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kamehi
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2011 11:10:20 PM »

Today I received from IMIS! I was so excited to open the package from her!  It traveled all the way from New York City.

Fittingly, she sent me some souvenirs that will help me get around when I make it over to her side of the world!
Also, a really fun Statue of Liberty pen, and a souvenir "smooshed" penny from Toys 'R Us in Times Square! Thanks IMIS for seeing the sights for me :0)

Next, a sparkley pocket sized note book.  The pages inside have a cupcake design on them too :0)  She didn't know this but I love having notebooks this size to throw into my purse and make grocery lists or to-do lists on.

Also, in turn with the note book, a cute set of purple pencils!  The cupcakes on top are needle felted I believe.  And are really cute and fuzzy!  I had mentioned that I would love some "strawberry shortcake" themed cupcakes.  They both have pink frosting and golden yellow cake.  One has a cherry on top and the other a cute little teeny tiny strawberry!

Next, a pair of earrings!  These are made out of bottle caps that she shaped into, what to me, resembles hammered silver discs!  And then decorated them with cupcakes and glitter...!!!  I have already put them in my ears and have been wearing them around the house, to the beach, and to a botanical garden today.  The are really light weight and the perfect length :0)

Lastly, a REALLY lovely, cute piece of wall art, that I haven't quite decided where I'll hang it at.  Either in my kitchen, I have a narrow strip of wall that this would be great on, or else on my front door, because the sign has an adorable mini bell hanging from it (in the upper left corner)!  Also, IMIS managed to make the word "Sweet" look like it was covered with creamy fluffy frosting!  The texture is amazing and I wish the photo would show it off more than it does.

IMIS made my first swap so enjoyable and was a great swap partner to have! She is so upbeat, friendly, and creative. And sent me such a wonderful package!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

A fashionista at heart, a practical gal by nature! Queen of crochet <3
YennaMuffin
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2011 07:42:04 PM »

that Home Sweet Home sign is awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please don't look at my blog if you're a current swap partner... You may ruin a surprise Smiley

PINTEREST: http://pinterest.com/yennamuffin/pins/
BLOG: http://yenna-muffin.blogspot.com

PrivateSwapFriendly!!!
NotKnit

My best works.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2011 08:17:17 PM »

Who doesn't love sparklies? Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RetroGypsy
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2011 08:45:50 AM »

Cheesy So much cupcake goodness!!  I heart the crochet cupcake and that wrist pincushion!!!  The sign is the coolest too!!

I'm so happy BernadetteLynn digs the items I made for her!!  I always get a little antsy waiting for my partners to get their stuff and hope and hope they like it.  Unfortunately I've been living in the ICU here at the hospital for a bit, family emergency.  I did receive my lovely lovely adorableness from BernadetteLynn and haven't been able to get pictures.  Thank you!!!  Will share a.s.a.p so you all can see  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
YennaMuffin
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2011 12:59:53 PM »

Yeah! I love my package from alexania! Apron and matching cloth (that velcros on). And a supercute pin cushion, which I think your husband was totally lying to you about, cause it's awesome Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please don't look at my blog if you're a current swap partner... You may ruin a surprise Smiley

PINTEREST: http://pinterest.com/yennamuffin/pins/
BLOG: http://yenna-muffin.blogspot.com

PrivateSwapFriendly!!!
Bernadettelynn

My weapon of choice is my Glue Gun!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2011 02:34:15 PM »

RetroGypsy asked me to post some photos that I had taken of the items that I had crafted for her. They are not the best photos so I do apologize, I was at the post office and didn't want to be "that girl" if you know what I mean!  Cheesy

1. I crafted a yarn wreath that I accented with fabric yoyos and felt cupcakes. Oh, the finishing touch is the whisk!

2. Hot pot holder with an appliqued cupcake

3. Two cupcakesque pin cushions since two craft-stionistas live in the same house (no fighting)!

4. Fabric yoyo headbands. The yoyos on the black one can all come off and switched out to match an outfit. The brightly colored headband are all attached.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Make me smile. And while your doing that, smile yourself.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
William Deresiewicz on Breaking Out of the Educated Flock
Explain Yourself: Richard Brody, Film Critic
The Fiction Issue Trailer
Just Winging It
Real-Life Consequences
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...