A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 300,960
Currently Running With Scissors:
468 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Spell My Name Round 6 Gallery of Goodies  (Read 10791 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mellermann86
« Reply #90 on: August 08, 2011 07:32:49 AM »

Hi everyone! Here are the photos of what I sent to Miss Barbara keeping her descriptions. Enjoy! Smiley

Miss Barbara:
Whoo-hoo!  I received!  Whoo-hoo!  I received!  (Unfortunately, I am unable to take and post photos, so as soon as I am done posting a description of the items my generous partner-mellermann-has sent me, I will PM her so she can post photos if she would like.)

I have swapped with mellermann before, and I was already aware of her talent and awesomeness!  Here goes:

B-bookmarks!  A set of THREE, CROSS-STITCHED (yes, you read right), papercrafted corner bookmarks!  Shocked

A-altered sketchbook!  It has a black cover and on it she put one of my fav. quotes:  'Keep calm and carry yarn'!  Grin  She also decorated the front with a ball of yarn made out of thread and knitting needles made out of toothpicks!  What a nifty idea!  Cool

R-rugs for my mugs!  (Also known as 'mug rugs'!  Cool)  A set of SIX of them!  Yesssssss!

B-beads & buttons!  Dark and light colored wood beads, and a package of 'heirloom' style buttons.  I don't have either of these items in my stash, so I am thrilled to have them now!

A-any occasion greeting cards!  Pink/brown/creme colored with cupcakes!  My fav. color combo and one of my fav. themes!

R-rainbow earrings!  I knew from experience that mellermann was a talented jewelry maker, and I figured that package was coming today, so I didn't put on my earrings, just in case!  Wink  And mellermann didn't disappoint!  Silver with rainbow colored seed beads...  GEORGOUS!

A-art work featuring the four seasons!  Too detailed for words...I hope mellermann posts photos so everyone can wist/pin these...creative and beautiful!  I can't wait to put them on my craft room walls!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

margiej
« Reply #91 on: August 08, 2011 09:53:05 AM »

Wow! Great package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
clumsy_momma
« Reply #92 on: August 08, 2011 05:23:45 PM »

I second that! The tree artwork is amazing. What great packages...Jealous of several items in the gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
stacysews
« Reply #93 on: August 08, 2011 07:07:55 PM »

My package from kayrun arrived today and I was absolutely blown away at it's awesomeness!

Here's everything before I unwrapped:

S= Skully hat 

The photo can not capture how fantastic it is!  I can't wait for it to get really cold here so I can wear it!

T= Twinkly blue bracelet
A= Aqua Pendant (I love Dichroic glass, I am planning my wardrobe tomorrow around this necklace)
Y= Yellow Cloth (it's Harry Potter's Golden Snitch - she did such a wonderful job stalking me to find out how much I loved HP and this is beautifully stitched)

C= Cup Cozy, coaster, and coffee (I tried to snap a good photo of this, this is the best shot I could get - it's gorgeous, the cuff spells Java)

Thank you for such a fantastic package - I feel so spoiled, it's absolutely PERFECT!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

silentblair
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Intellect and Romance over Brute Force and Cynicism

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 08, 2011 07:39:16 PM »

Yay Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy BoyceMachine's package arrived today!
Such pretty Cath Kidston paper!
Here's the group all together and I couldn't love this package any more than I do.

Now for the breakdown...
B is for Button Tree Hoopla

The girls at knit nite and I just adore the individual buttons she chose.

L is for Lovely Doctor Who things from a craft fair.

I love me my doctor! The dalek card is especially great for the tartan plain in the background. My package came from Scotland and all. Wink

A is for A Mario Mushroom Cross stitch

These guys are great, 1UP's for everyone!

I is for Initial

This letter is nice and sturdy (I won't freak out if the kids happen to get a hold of it Roll Eyes) and the paper is beautiful.

R is for Really useful PAC-MAN tote

So well made! Inky represent! He is my favorite ghostie, after all.
That's my DD with her bag of parade candy, which was the only thing I could bribe her with to keep her mitts off my cool stuff.

Thank you Chris for the best package ever! I really think you did excellent research and "got" me.
Thanks for being a great partner! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

silentblair
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Intellect and Romance over Brute Force and Cynicism

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 08, 2011 07:43:09 PM »

I am sorry to have posted right after you, stacysews (I would have waited a bit but it was the first time I didn't delete my draft after previewing)
I totally love that skully hat (and the shirt you are wearing gave me an unexpected giggle too).
The cuff and the coaster are very cool!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MaryColleen
Lover of all things crafty

This Princess Rescues Herself!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #96 on: August 08, 2011 07:55:24 PM »

I love the HP cloth, I'm pretty sure I would not be able to actually use it and would have to hang it up.

I also love the pac-man bag.  I am addicted to totes of any kind and especially the ones that bring back memories of when I was young!

So many clever ideas!  I took my box to show my family and they were all jealous!  I have decided there is nothing better than getting a mystery box of awesomeness!  I am already trying to decide what swap I want to do next.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My basement is finally finished - Craft room on one side, Bar on the other side.  Why would I ever want to come back upstairs?

www.wists.com/marycolleen
pinterest.com/mcolleenford
stacysews
« Reply #97 on: August 08, 2011 08:51:20 PM »

I totally love that skully hat (and the shirt you are wearing gave me an unexpected giggle too)
I bought myself a Festivus shirt a few years ago as a Christmas present to myself.  I wear it 'Black Friday' shopping and get a lot of looks (you can tell who likes Seinfeld).

I love the HP cloth, I'm pretty sure I would not be able to actually use it and would have to hang it up.
I don't think I can\want to use it either - it's too nice and I'm far too messy to keep it looking good.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun
« Reply #98 on: August 09, 2011 07:05:20 PM »

nice pics, stacysews!
I love the action shot of you -- what a pretty smile!

I used a kit for the coffee sleeve & coaster -- was easy but just enough of a
challenge to interest me (have not ever really done much embroidery!)
I'm so happy that I was able to give you something off your wists....
first time I've actually made something from a wist, and first time doing
colorwork, so you really stretched my skills for me!

Smiley

oh, silentblair, that is a great pkg you got!
and your sweetie is adorable!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kayrun
« Reply #99 on: August 09, 2011 07:41:34 PM »

Hey, gang,
I think I'm caught up on leaving feedback, so if I missed
leaving yours, PLMK!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a 3D Ripple Stitch Part 6/7
A Game Designer Explains the Counterintuitive Secret to Fun
Designing a Brand to Help Kill Malaria
Capturing the Invisible World of Technology with Graphic Design
Golden Rules for Successful Collaborations, from Star Hotel Designers
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...