A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,592
Currently Running With Scissors:
714 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Princess Zelda from Skyward Sword  (Read 2126 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ZoeyQ
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2011 04:42:38 PM »

Hi Bunniebard,

I love how you made those pointy ears. I'm working on a link ami and don't know how to make the ears pointy....Can you please tell me how you did it?

I hope you will!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011 02:41:37 AM by ZoeyQ » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Made possible by sheep!
BunnieBard
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2011 09:21:19 PM »

Hi Bunniebard,

I love how you made those pointy ears. I'm working on a link ami and don't know how to make the ears pointy....Can you please tell me how you did it?

I hope you will!

The way I make rounded ears... is I put my hook through a sc post on the head on the same row where the eyes are attached, ch 1, sc 4 in that same space, sl st in the space and end off.

For pointy ears, I think I... chained 4, and then sl st, sc, and hdc in the 3 spaces down the chain.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BunnieBard
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2011 09:26:34 PM »

She is so adorable! I am so excited for Skyward Sword,  I love Zelda's new design, her apparent personality, and how there seems that there might be some hinted romance between Link and Zelda in this game.  I think Ghirahim would make a fabulous crochet as well...Wink.  Maybe for the gold belt you could use gold sequins and sew/link them together? (I also agree that the fabric with the hylian crest on it is just a cloth and not a bag)

I KNOW. Cannon Link x Zelda? I would die.  Cheesy

I was thinking of making Debbie Ghirahim, but his outfit is full of holes... which would require a complicated outfit to go over his body or a bunch of complicated color changes. He's still pretty fabulous, though, right?? His name also reminds me of Link to the Past... Agahnim? Was that the wizard guy?

I tried some sequins threaded together, but they don't lie flat very well... I might try a thread/gold seed beads knotted at regular intervals...
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011 09:27:46 PM by BunnieBard » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ZoeyQ
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2011 03:22:35 AM »

Thank you very much!

I'll try that out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Made possible by sheep!
striker923

Rogues do it from behind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2011 06:06:11 AM »

She is so adorable! I am so excited for Skyward Sword,  I love Zelda's new design, her apparent personality, and how there seems that there might be some hinted romance between Link and Zelda in this game.  I think Ghirahim would make a fabulous crochet as well...Wink.  Maybe for the gold belt you could use gold sequins and sew/link them together? (I also agree that the fabric with the hylian crest on it is just a cloth and not a bag)

I KNOW. Cannon Link x Zelda? I would die.  Cheesy

I was thinking of making Debbie Ghirahim, but his outfit is full of holes... which would require a complicated outfit to go over his body or a bunch of complicated color changes. He's still pretty fabulous, though, right?? His name also reminds me of Link to the Past... Agahnim? Was that the wizard guy?

I tried some sequins threaded together, but they don't lie flat very well... I might try a thread/gold seed beads knotted at regular intervals...

I definitely think Ghirihim is all sorts of fabulous! And definitely similar in name to Agahnim. Thought it might have been an anagram, but there's no 'n' in Ghirihim.  If anyone can pull off a Ghirihim amigurumi, I put all my eggs in your basket!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
American Kids Are In Serious Danger Working On Big Tobacco Farms
How to Turn Color Photos Into Stunning Black and White Photos
Infrared Photography: How to Choose Filters
Photography Tips for Shooting a First Birthday Celebration
White Balance Photography and Post Production Tips
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...