A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,106
Currently Running With Scissors:
649 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pirate and ocean themed jewelry  (Read 807 times)
Tags for this thread: pirate  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ragdollpirate
« on: July 07, 2011 01:41:10 AM »

Well it has been at least a year if not two since I have posted anything here and that is for many reasons: moving home, getting an AWESOME divorce (no sarcasm I am truly happy about it) going back to school, losing over 150 pounds and not having time to do anything creative lol. However, about a week ago I got a crazy creative bug and busted out these pieces between school sessions and taking comp time.

Tell me what you guys think.

This one is made out of some pretty blue stones with an anchor charm. I thought it kind of looked like a wave with the way it lays.

This is my pirates of the Caribbean necklace. I made it after watching the movie with charms I found in my stash and a beautiful blue heart crystal and some shells.

This one is made with acrylic beads and a heart charm. I made it for a friend for her birthday. It just looked like her.

This is one I like a ton it isn't me at all but, I love it. It is made out of turquoise wood and glass beads on silver chain it it really long and I just love it.

I am sorry the pictures are not the greatest they are from my phone since my actual camera took a crap and sadly my phone is better than my camera in pixels etc however it doesn't have a flash.

Whenever I have worn these pieces I have been told "You have a thing for the Ocean don't you?" I have also recently been told I just exude the beach. I guess coming back home to California suits me cause the ocean is my only love and all I do is smile now that I am home and I go to the beach as much as I can.

So tell me what ya think =)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in." ~Veronica Mars
ragdollpiratedesign s.etsy.com
freeli
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011 07:25:17 AM »

Well done! I love the ocean! The second one is super-piratey! I love the third one best, with the heart. I like the asymetrical style!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ragdollpirate
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011 10:25:06 AM »

Thank you  Smiley. That one was for my friends birthday I had bought the charm at walmart I think because I knew she would love it and then let it sit for months before it finally clicked how to make her something that suited her. Believe it or not as simple as it is it was the hardest piece of jewelry for me to make in this entire post lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pookyblossom

Always interested in personal swaps! PM me!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011 08:45:41 PM »

I love the second one...the super piratey one. Haha. Awesome job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{My Blog!}
{My Wist!}

Japanese Cuteness Swap: Crafting!

Will Swap for Postcard-Size Art! PM Me!
ragdollpirate
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2011 12:32:50 AM »

Thank you it is my favorite as well I have worn it the most. I think it is because when I was little I used to say I want to be a pirate when I grow up lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create the Best Baby photographs in Photoshop
How to Lighten Certain Areas of an Image
How to Retouch in Photoshop
How to Make Big Prints in Photoshop
Photoshop tutorial
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...