A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,215
Currently Running With Scissors:
658 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Giant Multi-Theme Round 3 Gallery  (Read 12132 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2011 02:30:21 PM »

That quilt is totally awesome!  I also love the little plaid hoop art Smiley

hautedogclothing received 3 days ago according to my DC, hope it all arrived in one piece and that she likes it all Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
lunaholic
armed with scissors

*meow*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2011 03:50:26 PM »

that yarn bowl is just wow! <3
did you do it?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sloth003

i still have all my marbles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2011 06:42:18 PM »

the yarn bowl was supposed to originally be wood. When I realized my wood was wrong and time was ticking away I had to plan b it.

Lucky I live in a small but VERY arty town. A potter friend threw the bowl. I designed the swirl and doots. She fired it and glazed it to my very.  'How 'bout something greenish specifications.  It'll  cost me a short notice baby quilt but I think its turned out well. And I love the idea of a yarn bowl. And watching it in action is oddly soothing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Seeking scraps! I'm in need of a variety of white on white scraps. (2.5inch square minimum) for pixel quilts. Have any? Swap for? PM me! Smiley

Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate- Terry Pratchett
aheartofglass

« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2011 08:31:51 PM »

Exceptional package! love the quilt and the yarn bowl (even though I don't do much with yarn!)
Nice job!

the yarn bowl was supposed to originally be wood. When I realized my wood was wrong and time was ticking away I had to plan b it.

Lucky I live in a small but VERY arty town. A potter friend threw the bowl. I designed the swirl and doots. She fired it and glazed it to my very.  'How 'bout something greenish specifications.  It'll  cost me a short notice baby quilt but I think its turned out well. And I love the idea of a yarn bowl. And watching it in action is oddly soothing.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster keeps the whimsey in my life!
aheartofglass

« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2011 08:52:45 AM »

I received my package of wonderfulness from Crazyda79 the other day and finally have a minute to post pics of my loot and to thank Crazyda79 once more for this clever and creative package!

She did my Themes in themes to keep everthing organized!

Theme 1 Horses - in a kitchen theme
So cute and handy! Needed pot holders too!

Theme 2 Ocean/Pisces - in a bathroom theme
It was difficult to photograph the shower curtain but it's an ocean motif and very cute. Still chuckling over the toilet seat! Very original! Love the ocean images program!

Theme 3 Recycled/Upcycled - in miscellaneous theme
The picture with the record bowl is kinda dark darn it! (I've wanted one of these for a long time!) the recycled bank has a chalkboard paint on it so I can change what I'm saving for - right now it's for Honor Flight (a special thing for WWII Vets) and she made the first contribution!

Theme 4 Geekery - in an "on the town" theme
The bag is so "me" 'cause I'm such a geek and the fingerless gloves will get a lot of use! (can't believe its your first time making these! Nice job!)

Theme 5 Dogs - in a bedroom theme
The collage is on the wall in my studio now and the pillowcase disappeared... to my grandson's room...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster keeps the whimsey in my life!
Costurasdeacero
« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2011 10:03:30 AM »

Sorry for everyone but I've just got the best package of them all!!! hahaha (ok kidding you're all great!!) lunaholic has spoiled me and I don't get her swap anxiety at all!  Shocked everything is perfect and I will come back with the eyecandy tomorrow  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sloth003

i still have all my marbles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: September 15, 2011 12:16:36 PM »

My package got to me last night. I took pics. And made hubby model. However. I am in process of moving and won't have internet til next week... At the earliest. Provided bell canada doesn't screw me over AGAIN.

Needless to say. I received THE BEST package from rosyposie.

Serious.

If she posts the pics your heads will explode with the awesome. I know mine did.

So teasers.  Weekender bag. Sweater. Dissected frog, who goodies, and daisies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Seeking scraps! I'm in need of a variety of white on white scraps. (2.5inch square minimum) for pixel quilts. Have any? Swap for? PM me! Smiley

Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate- Terry Pratchett
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2011 01:04:15 PM »

My package got to me last night. I took pics. And made hubby model. However. I am in process of moving and won't have internet til next week... At the earliest. Provided bell canada doesn't screw me over AGAIN.

Needless to say. I received THE BEST package from rosyposie.

Serious.

If she posts the pics your heads will explode with the awesome. I know mine did.

So teasers.  Weekender bag. Sweater. Dissected frog, who goodies, and daisies!

Ewwww Bell canada...after I moved I switched to Cogeco, soooooo much better!!!!

On a crafty note, my package has left the country as of a couple of days ago, hopefully not too much longer Fullmoon!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
hautedogclothing
« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2011 05:07:03 PM »

I have received a great package from TheSapphireMoon!

The themes she chose were Buttons, Plus size clothing, bright flowers, Zebra and Bling! oh and many extras!  Grin Grin Grin

I love the pj pants, dress, hello kitty stuff, button hoop, the awesome bangles that actually fit my wrists....everything is truly awesome! THANK YOU Kiss

THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.wists.com/hautedogclothing
www.etsy.com/shop/sexybeastaccessories
"Like" my shop on FB please! http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Sexy-Beast-Accessories/210550278988695
7daytrial
« Reply #89 on: September 15, 2011 06:34:48 PM »

Sorry, this is super picture heavy but it took me so long to post everything that I wanted to make sure I did the goodies justice!

group shot

2 necklaces. The pictures do not do these justice! 1 is the Loch Ness Monster, and the other is Bigfoot footprints!

cupcake accessory set!

cupcake barette

Awesome keychain

Monster plushie! Cheesy  My daughter snatched this out of my hands an ran with it. I had to wait until she wasn't looking to get a picture! Thank you soooo much for making it child safe-- she loves it!

Owl notebook

the most awesomely awesome hoop EVER!

Yeti tote!!!!

AMAZING tin! I can't pick a favorite thing, but I know that this would definitely be in my top 3 Cheesy

I also need to give a HUGE thanks to my partner, Xandrigirly for being so amazingly understanding. Since signing up, we had an unexpected move (in which everything I crafted got broken), a "surprise pregnancy!", a burglary (in which everything I crafted got stolen) a short hospital stay (where I freaked the eff out after the burglary) and general stupidity on my part (I kept forgetting to put everything in the box... and go to the PO...).

If it wasn't for her graciousness and the awesome understanding powers of pinkleo, I probably would have just broken down in tears. Instead, my super amazing partner will have her box(es) on MONDAY!!!!! I hope she likes her gifts as much as I like mine Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Hair Trends Straight From NYFW
Rachel Zoe To Open Blow Dry Bar
Grocery Store Glam: Make Your Own Shaving Cream
New York Fashion Week 2013: Crafting Runway Hair
How to Add Volume to Your Hair with a Volumizing Catalyst
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Molded Hot Glue
More Amazing Matchboxes
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...