A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 299,134
Currently Running With Scissors:
731 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 24
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 72 Gallery  (Read 25561 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

RebelTrendsetter
You Can't Always Judge a Yarn by it's Roving.

Part time Domestic Goddess, full time Art Geek

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #160 on: August 08, 2011 11:45:49 AM »

I received the most amazing Loose Leaf to Go Kit from Averia last week! It is everything I wanted in the most perfect fabrics and colors for me, I absolutely adore it and she couldn't have done a better job. <3

It has 3 reusable muslin bags and a tiny wet bag to put your used tea bag in. I love it! Thanks so much! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly Known As: DesignVigilante
Pintrest! -- Etsy Shop --
Scriblette

Lackadaisical - something about missing flowers?

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 08, 2011 12:07:30 PM »

That's gorgeous and really useful. Wisted!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Who run the world (in upper economic classes in developed nations without religious laws forbidding them to do so)?
-Girls?

Wists
LovelyMiss
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

« Reply #162 on: August 08, 2011 12:12:24 PM »

I'm glad you like it!  I was a little worried because I had several fails along the way in working on your journal.  I eventually decided I should probably just do what I know and like...and I use those recycled journals all the time.  They're kind of spendy, but my aboslute favorite!  I think they're meant as sketch books, but I just like how the paper feels!   Cheesy

I received a really lovely package from LovelyMiss:

Sewing machine needles & buttons

4 awesome fat quarters!  I love purple and green together and I ADORE the musician fabric!!

A journal with beaded ribbon marker (an apple!) for recording food intake, feelings, etc.  I hate this whole food thing, but this journal will make things easier!  The paper is a lovely tawny brown. I will enjoy using this!

Thanks so much, LovelyMiss!  Your OWS gifts were indeed lovely, Miss!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #163 on: August 08, 2011 12:17:54 PM »

Great stuff!  This is always my favorite gallery!  Seems my package from round 72 to Luckdragon is having some delivery issues.  I hope she is able to pick it up or have it redelivered soon.  Sent my last round 72 package out today, I may need to go check out 73's lists...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Scriblette

Lackadaisical - something about missing flowers?

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 08, 2011 04:59:22 PM »

Yay, I received today (my first ever swap package) from DesignVigilante! I am sooo spoiled. I got some fantastic goodies. She made me a lovely cloche hat that going to go with my peacoat perfectly. Also, It's alpaca! She also made me a cute mug cozy that fits even my big tea mug. (sorry about the picture quality, really doesn't do it justice, but I just got back from the gym and i'm far too lazy to go get the camera. Same reason you're not getting an action shot, I have awful gym hair.)

She also made me a ginormous bag of granny's daughters. They are gorgeous and so tiny. I love them and can't wait to use them in something.

She also sent me 4 sets of (much needed) circular knitting needles. Sizes I needed (2 sets os 7s!)and vintage goodness.

Not pictured is the fantastic tea she sent. Some lemon green teas and citrus black teas, as well as chamomile, which made my package smell fantastic.

Okay, I am way too excited (I'm overusing adjectives)! I did a silly little dance when I saw everything. Thanks soooo much!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Who run the world (in upper economic classes in developed nations without religious laws forbidding them to do so)?
-Girls?

Wists
Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: August 08, 2011 05:07:44 PM »

I received the most amazing Loose Leaf to Go Kit from Averia last week! It is everything I wanted in the most perfect fabrics and colors for me, I absolutely adore it and she couldn't have done a better job. <3

It has 3 reusable muslin bags and a tiny wet bag to put your used tea bag in. I love it! Thanks so much! Grin

I had a great time making this for you, but that tiny wet bag was sure a challenge for me. If it doesn't work for you I have 3 other attempts here you could try  Cheesy Reusable tea bags were so quick and easy to sew - I'm surprised you don't see them around more.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jamiek79
« Reply #166 on: August 08, 2011 05:12:34 PM »

I had a great time making this for you, but that tiny wet bag was sure a challenge for me. If it doesn't work for you I have 3 other attempts here you could try  Cheesy Reusable tea bags were so quick and easy to sew - I'm surprised you don't see them around more.

Glad it all worked out for you Averia... the wetbag looks great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #167 on: August 08, 2011 05:43:48 PM »

The tea to go kit is very nicely done!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spikefan

« Reply #168 on: August 09, 2011 06:05:42 AM »

Love the quaggy ship wall art, can't wait to get mine!

I received an awesome package from Scriblette yesterday. She sent me a set of Teeny Little Super Guy glasses which I love! Cheesy

An adorable pig shirt for my daughter. It has the cutest pig tail drawn on the back that I forgot to take a pic of.

She also sent some safety eyes and this mandrake pattern which I forgot to take a pic of too. It has been a little hectic around here the last few days. And also in the pic is the cross stitch she did on the box, so cool. My mail lady really liked it too.  Cheesy

Thank you Scribblette!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011 06:06:58 AM by padfoot » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oodelally

Absence makes the heart grow fonder xo

« Reply #169 on: August 09, 2011 06:14:12 AM »

Wow! Was that cross stitch on the outside of the postage box? That's awesome Smiley I'd bet the post office workers would treat a package that looked like that nicer Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~

Can you send me joker playing cards? I am working on a big project Cheesy
My Pinterest | My Blog
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 24 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Hair How to: Dip-Dye Hair
The Arms Race in Home Hair Color
Two Special Occasions Hairstyles for Curly Hair
Half Up Half Down Hairstyle for Curly Hair
Hair How To: The Bardot Ponytail
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...