A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,611
Currently Running With Scissors:
601 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Round 29 - Lughnasadh 2011 GALLERY :D  (Read 4729 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

spazgirl1981
AlphaBetsy Bomber

I took up croquet today and I'm on fire!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2011 05:51:24 PM »

Beautiful altar cloth/ table runner. Love the bast shirt. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2011 07:45:33 PM »

My lovelies, I would be happy to organize Mabon or support a volunteer organizer.
If anyone wants to try their hand, I will cheer them on. If not, I would be happy to org myself. But we do want to try to figure this out within a short amount of time; need to start working on this.

Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
monnie31
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2011 09:15:12 PM »

For sure....it is creeping upon us!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2011 09:41:13 PM »

My lovelies, I would be happy to organize Mabon or support a volunteer organizer.
If anyone wants to try their hand, I will cheer them on. If not, I would be happy to org myself. But we do want to try to figure this out within a short amount of time; need to start working on this.

Grin

These are fun to organize. xP If you don't mind that I'd be juggling college with organizing (I'm a good multi tasker though Cheesy ) I'd be happy to organize Mabon. ^.^ Unless you'd rather organize Mabon. @_@; Or if someone else wants a turn... But yeah, just throwing it out there that I'm very okay with organizing the next round if you wanted xD I enjoyed organizing Lughnasadh!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/lunaestrelladesign/
Deviantart: http://melonpan-alichan.deviantart.com/

Will happily do personal swaps Smiley I'm busy so I may be a bit slow, but I do enjoy swapping <3
whileitsraining
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2011 09:43:55 PM »

Oh no! I am sorry the shirt arrived flawed Sad I tried two and sent you the one I liked better, the first one I cut around Bast and it just looked off on the dark colored t shirt. The cat pendent is indeed snowflake obsidian and I loved it Smiley I hope your sweetie liked the necklace and tin/foil covered trinket box (i thought it was so cool!) I tried to make something for each of your altars and tried to find bamboo that I could make working Pan pipes out of, but none of the stuff I found was a large enough diameter.  If the pipe set I made was hollow, it would actually play as a musical instrument.  I followed a tutorial I found on line to make them.  My wax turned out darker than I anticipated for the end caps, but overall I love them.  

My big move is scheduled to begin next week and I am freaking out! I am so not ready for this and at the same time ready to be in New Jersey and getting unpacked! I will be stalking you through Mabon and hope to rejoin you all in time for Samhain (which is my 1 year WWP anniversary and my FAVORITE holiday)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ani

Clear a space to make a mess!
http://www.wists.com/whileitsraining
holistic knitter
Current Swaps:

Peace comes from within

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2011 04:37:47 AM »

Thanks to FinRaziel for her package that arrived this morning

Small felted cauldron and sage smudge stick form her favourite shop ;0)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Icekibby

Leopardprint Goddess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2011 05:40:38 PM »

Ani, the shirt will look cool with the gems so I'm not worried. Cheesy My honey (Phrixy on here) isn't back from the US yet, but I'll let you know what she says when she gets her gift. I haven't cammed it to her or anything so she'll have surprises when she gets home. As to the pipes, I keep envisioning a faun doll big enough to use them. Maybe one day I'll make him. You know, when I'm 'not busy'. LOL

I have a super-busy September so I'll probably sit out until Samhain too.

Holistic Knitter, your package has some great stuff! The little cauldron is really neat.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist: http://www.wists.com/IceKat

Will swap for 1:12 exotic & magical dollhouse furniture and accessories, amigurumi, magical poppets.
hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: August 13, 2011 02:03:13 AM »

Grin

By all means, go ahead then!

These are fun to organize. xP If you don't mind that I'd be juggling college with organizing (I'm a good multi tasker though Cheesy ) I'd be happy to organize Mabon. ^.^ Unless you'd rather organize Mabon. @_@; Or if someone else wants a turn... But yeah, just throwing it out there that I'm very okay with organizing the next round if you wanted xD I enjoyed organizing Lughnasadh!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
holistic knitter
Current Swaps:

Peace comes from within

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: August 13, 2011 08:07:48 AM »

Here's what I sent FinRaziel for the swap

A set of Epona and Morrigan celtic motif notecards, Fairy goddess, Lavender sachet, Tree of life pendant, Fairy bookmark, woodland stitchmarkers

« Last Edit: August 13, 2011 08:21:32 AM by holistic knitter » THIS ROCKS   Logged

holistic knitter
Current Swaps:

Peace comes from within

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: August 13, 2011 08:10:50 AM »

Grin

By all means, go ahead then!

So who is organising and when will sign ups be??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Lady Gaga Channels Elizabeth Hurley In Versace Dress
Fall Fashion Trends: Leather Is Back!
Kate Middleton Credited For Rise in Alexander McQueen Sales
How to Jazz Up a Cardigan with Candy-Colored Gems À La Chanel
H&M Working On A Luxury Line
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...