A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,928
Currently Running With Scissors:
507 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: PotC Swap Gallery  (Read 8871 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Baloo
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2011 03:49:19 AM »

Here is what I got from Bunnie Boo

Sorry about the quality of some of the pics have not have a good nights sleep been half the night coughing, chocking and struggling to breath as have come down with tonsilitis. Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Dobby didn't mean to kill, just maim or seriously injure!"

My pinterest: http://pinterest.com/iridescentbaloo/

I am up for personal swaps! Just PM me! =D
Larissa-Rasputin
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2011 05:21:55 AM »

Love the sock monkey jack and those cute earrings (wish I could wear earrings)  That other Jack is gorgeous!  Love the eyes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest (much larger than my wist)
My Wists

Interested in personal swaps Smiley
Helena Puck
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2011 05:38:29 AM »

Here is what I received yesterday from Illiamdra. Thankfully, she told me to wear the shirt and the corset together. They look awesome. And, my husband says its super hot.

Here's the back

Here is the group shot

There's a set of four napkins, a black pirate flag, an octopus embellished mirror compact, and embellished framed with original pencil Pirates of the Caribbean artwork.

Here is the flag. My husband is already finding a place in the house to hang it too. Please excuse my comfy retro chair background.

Here are the napkins. I actually needed some napkins too. I think I had a couple sets on my wist list. I just love these. I love too how each item has the same skull and cross bones pattern, the corset, the flag, and napkins. All, nicely matching. It makes me want to have a pirate party in the near future.

And now for the beautiful sketch. I'm afraid the photograph doesn't do it justice. In the center is Jack Sparrow, half his face is a skull. On the side is Davy Jones and Calypso and on the other side is a mermaid. I love mermaids. Stretched cross the bottom is a octopus.

Here are some close ups

In our living room, we have a lighthouse picture, photos from our trip to the Outer Banks, a picture of me hang gliding, and a map of the sunken ships off the coast. This beautiful Pirate picture finds its home on that same wall.

Thanks again Illiamdra for all the goodies.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Open to trades for Smurfs, minions, and personal swaps
mama24boyz
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2011 05:55:04 AM »

That picture is beautiful!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Illiamdra

Craft time was never this much fun in school!!!

« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2011 12:47:04 PM »

YAY!!! I'm so glad you like it!
The jolly Rodger i did with freezer paper stenciling. drew and cut it out then ironed it on and painted. The one napkin you will notice is missing the shadow line on the skull. that was done buy my 10 year old Niece she really wanted to help. i thought about fixing it but then thought naw that gives it more to talk about.

I am so very glad the corset fits and it looks really good on you. it was a last minute addition and i was worried about the cut.

also and i feel sill y about this. if you have a scanner do you mind sending me a digital copy of the sketch. i have a few in progress ones but i forgot to scan the complete sketch before i mailed it off lol
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011 12:51:57 PM by Illiamdra » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Helena Puck
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2011 01:00:31 PM »

also and i feel sill y about this. if you have a scanner do you mind sending me a digital copy of the sketch. i have a few in progress ones but i forgot to scan the complete sketch before i mailed it off lol

Sure thing.

And I didn't even notice the missing line on the skull. They are supposed to look somewhat gritty anyway Wink Everything was absolutely perfect.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Open to trades for Smurfs, minions, and personal swaps
Illiamdra

Craft time was never this much fun in school!!!

« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2011 03:03:56 PM »

Hear is one of the scans of the art i have. lol as you can see Tia Dalma and Davy Jones aren't in yet but it shows a bit more detail.
I am so happy that you like it. it's hard sending art to a stranger, more so when they don't know it's coming. so i am very very happy it has a good home.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2011 03:05:04 PM by Illiamdra » THIS ROCKS   Logged

CDEeeek
« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2011 07:15:31 PM »

Got my presents from h-chan today, she outdid herself! I was amazed to find an actual, honest-to-pete designer pillow with a screen printed(?) Kraken Crossing on it. Now I have swap anxiety!

Also a jar-o-dirt with Davy Jones heart pendant, which may just end up in the "Calypso cabin" diorama I am planning. Or I could just wear it, because we all need to have one foot on land now don't we? Also a skully pincushion, which I really needed(honestly, I have a whole craft room, but no pincushion? I do now!). She sent along some Davy Jones locker gummies(already eaten), and some pirate tattoos. Very kind and creative of you, H. May the rum never be gone!

« Last Edit: August 04, 2011 07:18:15 PM by CDEeeek - Reason: Cause I am an idiot and have to mess up photo hosting at least once per post. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I has a pinterest: http://pinterest.com/cdeeeek/

"It's an electronics store, Major, not Basra. Get it under control."
h-chan

<3 Xia Junsu (duck butt) <3

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #68 on: August 04, 2011 08:43:20 PM »

Glad you like Smiley The Kraken is an iron on. I'm terrible with photoshop, etc so I found a squid I liked, colored it black with my paint program, printed, cut and ironed it on. Originally I wanted to do it at an angle so it really looked like a crossing sign, but I thought that wouldn't be a very functional pillow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eu Kyang Kyang!!!

http://www.wists.com/h-chan
CDEeeek
« Reply #69 on: August 05, 2011 04:43:23 AM »

Glad you like Smiley The Kraken is an iron on. I'm terrible with photoshop, etc so I found a squid I liked, colored it black with my paint program, printed, cut and ironed it on. Originally I wanted to do it at an angle so it really looked like a crossing sign, but I thought that wouldn't be a very functional pillow.

Well, it's awesome. And soft. I love everything! You're should get there today I think. Watch out for all the small parts, in case the post office abused the package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I has a pinterest: http://pinterest.com/cdeeeek/

"It's an electronics store, Major, not Basra. Get it under control."
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to make a Hearty Hamburger
How to Make Homemade Tortilla Chips
How to Make Chicken Wings
How to make a Ham & Onion Omelet
How to make Mac Attack
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...